Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Muted Conversations (JJ)

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Muted Conversations (JJ) Empty Muted Conversations (JJ)

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

Sitting down in her usual seat in the library, Savannah tapped her quill against the table, frowning at the bookshelves around her. It felt weird to be suddenly around all these people again. Sure, being alone was a bad idea (she was in no rush to get crownapped again), but it wasn't like she has a queue of people waiting to talk to her.

And even JJ, the only person she wanted to talk to, couldn't. But then again, it wasn't that she had a choice. She couldn't talk, and Savannah was determined to find out if it was the Moon Twins who'd done it. Now all she had to do was wait for her. And JJ spent a lot of time here, so what better place to sit and wait?
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Muted Conversations (JJ) Empty Re: Muted Conversations (JJ)

Post by JJeh Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm

J. J. had been feeling better - and yet somehow worse - these past few weeks. Slowly as time wore on, she seemed to have been able to get some grip over her nervous attacks and didn't jump at everything.

Her voice, however, was still gone, and that was begining to frusterate her more than anything. Sure she was getting adequate at communicating through notes, but there was still so much-

She walked about the library, staring at the volumes, enjoying the comfort they gave.

She was turning a corner when she spotted Savannah sitting at a table. Smiling ever so slightly, she glidded across the room and hovered at the edge of the table, giving a wave.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

As Savannah noticed JJ, she grinned. She was finally here. Though Savannah hadn't been waiting all that long, it was still a comfort knowing that she didn't have to spend her entire day waiting for her to show up.

Waving back, she motioned to the chair beside her, pushing her quill and a leaf of parchment in JJ's direction, "Hey JJ. How was half term?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm

J. J. gave another small smile, and slide into the seat. She twirled with the quill for a moment before using it.

Good, thank you.

She hesitated a long moment.

I am glad you are back.... are you okay?
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Smiling at the brunette as she began writing, Savannah glanced down at the parchment, her blue eyes scanning JJ's words before looking up at her, a very small smile on her lips, "That's great,"

She exclaimed softly, eyes darting towards the librarian at the front of the library and back, "It's good that you enjoyed yours,"

Frowning at her own bitter tone, Savannah shrugged. It was true. She'd hated being kidnapped, and now had this nagging feeling that if she even went outside she'd get kidnapped all over again. Nevertheless, she sighed softly, glancing back down at JJ's words, "I'm glad to be back. I hated it, but I guess it wasn't that bad," Shrugging, she glanced down at the table, "We had food and everything, but I'm still sort of scared that it's going to come back and get me,"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

J. J. gave a small bitter smile and nodded, sliding her hand across the table, and placing it ontop of the other girls.

She understood - boy did she ever understand.

It will be okay, she wrote slowly repeating the words she had been told so many times, and still had to tell herself. The Headmaster will protect you. It will be okay.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 am

Smiling up at JJ, Savannah squeezed her hand back. It was good to know that she had JJ. She'd been through this, hell, what had happened to her was a thousand times times worse than what Savannah had been through. Savannah could still physically talk and didn't jump when approached.

"I hope so," She answered, furrowing her brow. Deciding now was a good time to tell JJ, she said, "But it wasn't a total waste. When I was in the cave, I met a Durmy who knew a pair of twins who just might be the girl's who attacked you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 am

J. J. tilted her head as an image flashed into her mind. She immediately shoved it away. She was better but not that better - she didn't want to deal with that now.

Really?
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 am

"Yeah," Savannah said with a nod, shifting slightly in her seat, "Apparently they're a pair of dark haired twins who aren't very nice," Frowning slightly at the rather eerie similiarites these twins seemed to have with herself, she brushed it off. I wouldn't attack someone for no reason.

"Do you remember anything at all about them?" Watching JJ carefully, she focused all her attention on her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

J. J. took a deep breath. She wanted to just shake her head, to say no and leave it in the past but...

Those girls- those girls - the should not get away with what they did. Not for her - for Cecile.

She closed her eyes as she thought about it.

They had dark- dark hair, and were... normal height? She bit her lip and shrugged. I'm sorry. I don't remember much else.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

"That's alright," Savannah said kindly, patting JJ's hand, "Something is better than nothing."

Pausing for a moment, she looked around thoughtfully. She couldn't do this alone. There was no way she could take them by herself. She'd need help. Glancing over at JJ, she asked, "Do you know anyone who could help me possibly find them? It would have to be someone older, because there's no way I could take two of them by myself," Sighing, she added, "Especially seeing as I don't have a wand,"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 am

J. J. nodded, and then twirled the quill in her hand. She wanted to shake her head.

My mentor will... Ms. Mad is capable of, she did start to shake You don't need to do this Savannah.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:35 pm

"I do," Savannah said firmly, looking JJ dead in the eye. She really did have to do this. There was no way she was going to let anyone do this to JJ and get away with it. After all, isn't that what friends are for?

"They have to realize that they messed with the wrong Hufflepuff. Your mentor - Ms. Mad - and I are going to show them why."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm

J. J. gave her a wan smile. It was a nice gesture - more than nice, it was...

Beyond words, ironically enough, but J. J. still didn't want to think...

Please, Vanna, don't get in trouble for me.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Smirking at JJ, Savannah laughed, "I won't get in trouble. No, you see, I'm going to plan this out, and my plan - when I come up with it - will be so full proof that I'll get off scot-free. And if I don't...."

Savannah trailed off, shrugging, "It'll be worth it, because you're worth it." Grinning at JJ, she nodded unnecessarily.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm

J. J. gave her another little smile, and shook her head.

No I'm not.

She bit her lip before she wrote again.

But thank you Vanna.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 pm

J. J. shook her head again. She really wasn't - she wasn't...

She was just a girl, who is sometimes a little need - often gives in too easily, and presently couldn't talk.

She didn't deserves, she didn't...

She couldn't help it, on impulse she hugged the other girl.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Savannah simply raised an eyebrow as JJ shook her head. She was going to have to prove to her just how amazing she really was.

A little taken by surprise by JJ's hug, she paused for a moment before smiling, hugging her back.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm

After a moment J. J. pulled away and awkwardly played with the hem of her robes - which she was proud to note she was actually wearing today. She didn't really know what else to say. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to leave though.

She just didn't...

It had been a while since she socialized in any form, it was hard to do without a voice and all.

I guess I should she wrote but stopped heisitating before adding go. Instead she just nodded over her shoulder.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 am

Looking at JJ, Savannah couldn't help but smile. She'd improved so much since the last time she'd seen her. Who knew, maybe the next time she saw her, she'd be able to finally talk again. In all honestly, Savannah was beginning to forget what JJ's voice sounded like.

"If you want," Savannah said with a shrug, the corners of her mouth twitching, "I can't really stop you,"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 am

J. J. smiled and nodded. That was true.

I shall see you soon then, Savannah

She nodded again, waved and turned to go. Before stopping, turning around and mouthing one more time,

Thank you
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 am

Watching JJ, Savannah waved at her, smiling slightly, "Likewise JJ,"

Tilting her head slightly, she grinned, "You're welcome,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:21 pm