Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Nothing Compares to You (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 am

Kallie sighed, and exited the ball room. She was tired of mingling. It was true most of these people were the ones that she needed to pacify if she was going to keep things under control.

But that didn't mean she enjoyed the pompus idiots any better.

She traveled through the halls, finally entering a room she noticed a balcony at the other end. She was traveling towards it when she noticed a young boy sitting on the ground looking rather...

"You there," she called out in accented english, assuming that was most likely the common language to be understood, "What is the matter? Are you okay?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Compares to You (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 am

Eyes flickering up, he squinted up at the blonde - the pretty blonde - in front of him. Standing up, Julian immediately fell over onto his face. Ow. Swearing in French, he rubbed his face, standing up on shakily feet, advancing towards her slowly and carefully.

"Moi? I'm alright," Grinning, he spoke quickly, much faster than he usually did. He put his hands on her shoulders, looking her up and down, "B - but it's you we should be worrying about," Smirking, he winked at her, "You look too hot in that dress. I can help you take it off,"

His grin broadening, he stared into her blue eyes. They're like an ocean, he marveled. Pretty His eyes flicking down, he leaned closer to kiss her.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Kallie instictively reached out for the boy as he started to tumble. She winced as he hit the floor, but decided to offer assistace as he attempted to get on his feet once more.

Of course any concern she felt for the boy was completely wipped out by the words coming from his mouth. She was shock to be sure, and then completely offended, but none of this showed up on her face.

Except for a slight thinning of the lips.

Her grip tightened on his arm, "Young man, do you mind explaining what you've been up to this evening?"

Kallie backed away from his lips instantly, having to retain the urge to hit him. Knews of the Ministery of magic attacking a young boy wasn't going to do much for her. However she did pull out her wand, just to be on the safe side.

"I'm going to have to kindly as you not to do that again - where are your parents? I believe you are going to be done for this evening."

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Frowning as he pulled away, Julian took a step backwards, pulling his arm out of her grip. Crossing his arms, he pouted, squinting up at her, "I don't want to. And besides, I don't need to tell you anything, Nine."

Wagging a finger at the woman he mistook for Ninette, he smirked slightly, "And you can't make me do anything, either." Shaking his head, he added, "Just because you're one of the Ettes doesn't mean you can tell me what to do,"

Sitting down where he stood, he crossed his legs, propping his head up with his hands, "I'll just stay here,"

His thoughts floating towards Karma, he sighed loudly, muttering her name.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Kallie frowned. Children, honestly! Had she really been this pigheaded at such an age. She did not think so.

Then again, she had been the freak among her generation.

"And was Nine with you this evening?" Kallie asked passingly, as she swore under her breath in Finnish, and grabbed his arm again.

"However, young man," she stated coolly, "Being the Minister of magic does. Now we shall try this again - Name? Parents? What were you doing?"

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Looking up at her with a confused expression, he brushed it off, shaking his head, "Lissy was. And Karma," He sighed at the mention of the vampire's name, grinning broadly, "She was just here,"

Nodding, he glanced around the room for a moment before finally resting his gaze on his arm. Sighing again, he nodded, "Julian. Julian Rousseau." Pausing as if he was having trouble remembering, he continued slowly, "I was talking to Karma. Right there," Pointing at the balcony behind him, he contiuned, his brow furrowing, "And then she...she bit me,"

Expression darkening, he pulled his wand out of his pocket, swearing in French, "And I let her."

Suddenly feeling very disgusted with himself, he vowed that the next time he saw her, he was going to make her pay for what she'd done.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am

Kallie raised an eyebrow, the only evidence that inside it was taking all her willpower not to growl in frusturation.

"We wouldn't be talking about Ms. Karma Black now would we?"

God that little Vampire was quickly become the bane of her existance, and she wasn't even supposed to be her problem. She was English, wasn't she supposed be causing these issues for her counterpart? Not herself?

"Alright Mr. Rousseau," she said moving her hand from his arm, to around his shoulder. He seemed like he might have been coming down a bit from the bite induced High but she couldn't be sure. "Let's put the wand away, there's no need for it here. We're going to go find your parents, or your home - whichever you prefer. I think we've had enough partying for one night, don't you?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 am

Rubbing his head, Julian shrugged, "I think that's her last name, but she never told me,"

Looking up at her, he nodded, pulling himself up off the floor, stowing his wand away, "OK," Pausing for a minute, he added, "Um, I'm sorry Ms. Minister. For the way I acted earlier,"

Nodding sheepishly, he said, his fingers winding their way up to his throat, rubbing where the skin had been broken, "And I think I'd prefer if my parents didn't find out about this."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

Kallie nodded. Of course. Ms. Black - one of these days she was going to have to get that girl to straighten out, or else she was going to...

Kallie shook her head - Ms. Black was going to be somone elses problem. Mr. Rousseau had admitted himself he had let her. She had not proof that the girl broke any rules (she probably did, but that did not mean anything at the time).

"That is okay Mr. Rousseau, just try not to do it again," she said levely, sterring him towards the door. "And that is between you and your parents. My only wish is to make sure that you do not spend anymore time wandering about in the state you are in."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 am

"OK," Julian said, letting her steer him towards the door, humming quietly to himself. Though he did feel a little more aware of his actions, he still had this fuzzy feeling that he couldn't shake.

"Yeah, I'd hate to be like this for much longer," He even had an idea as to how he was going to deal; go home and drink the first bottle he found.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Kallie looked at the boy almost ruefully as she shook his head, and they came out to the hall.

"Alright, Are we heading to you're parents, or right home?" she raised her eyebrow as she waited for an answer.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"Home," He said quickly with a nod. He didn't have the slightest idea how he was going to explain this to his parents, so he simply decided that he wouldn't. And besides, if he simply forgot about Karma, his life would return back to normal. "Oh, and I'm from Paris, so, to France,"

Grinning to himself, he rubbed his hands together.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Kallie nodded, glad that the boy had beaten her to her next question, meaning this could be done with less time.

"Alright then Mr. Rousseau," she held out her arm, "Hold on if you'd please."

Waiting for the young man to have a solid grip, she promptly apparated them out of the room, and to a spot of Paris that she had felt was good enough.

"Alright, where to next? Please, lead the way."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Nodding, he gripped her arm tightly, taking deep breaths in preparation for apparation. Once the feeling of being run over by a trolley subsided, Julian looked around, smiling as he took in the sights of his hometown.

The spot wasn't all that far away from his house, and he was sure that the walk home would clear his still groggy head. Looking up at the Minister, he shook his head, "You don't have to come with me. I'll be alright."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

"I'm sure you will," she said shortly, "But I'd still like to see it myself."

She tilted her head to the right, and smiled, "So I repeat, lead the way."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:02 pm

With the realization that he'd never be able to persuade her to let him walk home alone, Julian shrugged apathetically, "Alright."

Pausing for a moment, he plotted out the quickest way home from here. Nodding slowly to himself, Julian looked up at the Minister before beginning to walk home.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am

Kallie trailed behind the young man slightly as they weaved through the streets. It was nice, to be in France for evening. It had been a while since she had been to this city.

"Have you spent your whole life it Paris, Mr. Rousseau."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 am

Looking back at her, he nodded, "Well, most of it. I've travelled around Europe, but Paris has always been home."

Deciding that being conversational wouldn't kill him, he asked, "Where are you from?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:28 am

"Its good to have a home place, but traveling is good too. I always enjoyed seeing places," she smiled pleasantly.

She hummed a bit as she walked. "Me? I grew up in Finland; though I am in Russia now. I travel a lot for work though."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:39 am

"It is," He said with a nod, "There's so much to see in the world and so little time to see it all," Grinning, he rubbed his hands together absent-mindedly.

"Ah, so you're the Russian Minister of Magic? That must be cool."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

Being Kallie - as one full of particular beliefs = she could not help put slip one reminder in when the converstations seems open for one, "Of course, you shall have more time if you stay away from... bad influences."

"It is as cool as any job could be I suppose," she shrugged and gave a small smile, "Its more than just cool though... its responsibility."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 am

Nodding, his fingers wound their way back up to his throat as he grimaced, "Trust me, I never want to see Karma Black again."

Shuddering at the thought of her, he looked back at the Minister, "Yeah, you'd have to represent your country everywhere you go and all the time. I could never do it, but I guess there must be perks attached to the title."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Nods her head, "Well good."

"Depends on what exactly you think perks are," she said with a little grin. "Its definitely not an every person job but... its mine."

She smiled. She did enjoy her job despite the amount of her life it consumed.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"It is." He said simply, pulling his hand away from his neck.

Looking at her curiously, Julian asked, "Did you always want to be the Minister?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well I don't know if I always wanted to be minister," she siad slowly, "But I did know I wanted to work in the ministry. It was where I am at my best."

She smiled at the boy, "So what is your ambition Mr. Rousseau? Where do you want to take your life?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm