Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Compares to You (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 am

"I -" Pausing, he furrowed his brow. What did he want to be? After all, there were so many potential careers out there, both in the Muggle and Wizarding world. "I don't know," He finally settled on, "But I still have time to choose, so I think I'll be alright,"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Nothing Compares to You (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing Compares to You (Open)

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Kallie nodded, "Very true; there is nothing wrong with waiting to find the right job. In fact one wouldn't wish to rush into employment too soon - there are lots of things you miss out on when you make working your only goal - your only life."

She looked out at the city around her for another long moment, trapped in a bubble of 'What Could Have Been'.

Mentally shaking herself out of it, she turned to smile at the young man.

"So, Mr. Rousseau, how close are we to you're abode now?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 am

Well, that was glum. Oh sure, by now Julian was aware that you only lived once, for that was the philosophy he lived on, but still, her words were slightly unnerving.

Glancing around them, he shook his head, "Not far. It's just over there." Gesturing over to a row of large houses, he nodded, "I live over there."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Kallie tilted her head and smiled sadly at the boy. She could see that her words had made him a tad bit more serious. She wished she could dispel such a feeling but honestly? What could she say?

She had lived for her job, let everything else go, and what did she have? Sure she was minister of magic, but really? Did she have anything else? Her mind trailed to Eli, but really... she did not know if she really had that.

She nodded, "Well, then I guess we must soon seperate."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

"I guess so," Julian said almost absent-mindedly, his mind still focused on her words from earlier. What did he want in his life? The answer sprung up to him almost instantly, but a life that revolved around feeling good wasn't going to lead him anywhere. When would he ever know if he'd lived a successful life? He could just waste away and never even know it. Swallowing hard, he shook his head, trying to expell the thoughts out of his head.

Looking back up at the Minister, he smiled pleasantly at her, "Thank you Ms Minister,"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Kallie just nodded, and smiled a bit. The boy seemed to still be lost in thought, and she did not wish to disturb such things.

"You're Welcome Mr. Rousseau," she responded. "It was a pleasure as well as my duty."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 am

Julian nodded, stopping in front of the gates that enclosed his house. Looking at it for a moment, he turned towards the Minister, "I guess this is goodbye," His voice rang out hollowly around his ears, and he frowned slightly, though he brushed it off.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm

"You seem like a good kid Mr. Rousseau," she said softly as he went to leave. "I'm confident that you'll turn out alright. Don't worry too much."

Nodding her head, she gave a wave, "Take Care Mr. Rousseau."

She hovered on the street for a moment, waiting and watching to make sure the young boy made it back to her house before sighing, and apparating herself back to her home.

She decided that that would be a good note to end the night on.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Smiling at her compliment, Julian raised a hand in farewell before opening the gate. Fiddling with the sleeves of his suit as he walked up to the front door, still smiling.

Glancing back, he watched the Minister apparate away before her pulled out his keys and entered his house as quietly as he could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 pm