Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Need a drink (Quinn and Zess Only)

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Need a drink (Quinn and Zess Only) Empty Need a drink (Quinn and Zess Only)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Quinn was so tired right now. She had been up writing her mom and telling her how things were going and on top of that her cat kept rubbing against her face and waking her up every time Quinn dared to shut her eyes. Quinn ordered a large coffee and went to take a seat at a table. Quinn had to admit that the place was nice and the seats and tables were flawless. When Quinn's coffee arrived she put in creme and sugar and stirred it with a spoon and took a sip of it. When the hot liquid hit her tongue she knew it was only a matter of time before she was going to be fully awake again. Now all Quinn had to do was wait.
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Need a drink (Quinn and Zess Only) Empty Re: Need a drink (Quinn and Zess Only)

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Zess sighed and continued to walk down the street, not being familiar with the place he decided to take a rest of exploring and strolls into the Cafe. Staring at the menu selection they had looking at all the side plates (Desserts) they had, not really feeling the mood to eat a strawberry cake. He enjoyed sweets but decided to have is coffee black. He ponders; Honestly, it's not so entertaining if you have no one to talk to here.. being the new guy sucks. I guess I'll have to make some acquaintances ..

He glanced around and there weren't so many people that intrigued him, Then his eyes fell upon a girl, perhaps about his age? Probably a year younger, noticing her brunette hair, and how she pushed the strands away from face, she looked so..beautiful despite her obvious exhaustiton. Blushing at the thought, he decides to say hello.

Walking towards her now, he softly smiles at her and waits for their eyes to meet to introduce himself.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Quinn was looking down at the menu and when hair would fall by her face she would brush it away. Quinn felt a presence near her and she looked up to see a boy who looked like he was a year older then her standing there. Quinn took in his appearance, he was tall, with dark hair, he looked mysterious but cute too. She smiled.

"Hi I'm Quinn Mikaelson, and you are" Quinn asked holding out her hand for him to shake. "If you want you can take a seat" she pointed to the empty seat in front of her. Quinn was all for the company.
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Zess stood there tense and nervous, she looked up at him with her starlit eyes, and s
    She held out her hand, and introduced herself. 'Quinn.. What a lovely name ' he thought. He swiftly holds out his hand and shakes hers. Stumbling to sit down, he smiles again "My name is Zess Crosszeria Black..It's a pleasure to meet you Quinn.."
    Receiving his order; he sips a bit, and chokes.
    "Why did I order this...it's so bitter.."He says under his breath. He chuckles though, trying to make the conversation less awkward "I'm somewhat clumsy today, sorry"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Quinn giggled at him. "Zess it's nice to meet you, you are probably the first person I met that isn't.... weird" Quinn tried to find the right word. "Even though I only met 1 person before you" Quinn said. She watched him take a sip of his drink and then cough. She then tried not to giggle but couldn't help it.

"You ordered it, besides if you got the black coffee your going to have to add sugar and creme to it like I had to do, the black coffee doesn't taste right" Quinn shrugged at the thought of that. "I'm a clutz to, don't worry about it, so Zess tell me a little about yourself if you don't mind me asking that is" Quinn asked, she wasn't trying to have him tell her things he didn't want to but she did want to no what he was about, because like she thought before he looked mysterious.

(OOC: Like your siggy Very Happy)
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am

Zess smiled at her cute giggle.
    "Yes..I guess I did. When I was a boy, I remember how my father would always order black coffee whenever we went to places like this, every morning. and he was always fine with it. I've never tried it myself nor did I understood why. So I decided today was the day" He grins at the only memory that made him feel warm inside about his father. He then pours a bit of sugar and creme in and stirs it with his tablespoon. Once finished, he takes another sip and smiles "Much better, sweet things are the best" He realized that he admitted how he enjoyed, It was very unmanly. I'm such an idiot
    He's then relieved that she asked another question..

"Myself? Well there's not so much to say is there.. I'm an artist" grinning "Not a professional yet, or famous, but I hope to be." His face lits up with joy "I'm mesmerized by almost everything.., .I feel as if I was born to paint and sketch. Like it's my duty to show people my emotions and feelings through my work, Life itself, portrayed in portraits or landscapes, or anything I may sketch or paint. So they may smile or be brought to tears that triggers their emotions and memories, I want to remembered for that" He looks down worried she may think what he just said was confusing or weird..
    "But what about you..? You seem like you're full of stories to tell about yourself" glancing at her again.

(OCC: Very Happy Thanks, Same to you.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 am

Quinn smiled at the memory he had of his father. "Don't worry about it, I like guys who aren't afraid to speak their minds" Quinn shrugged. "So your an artist, wow, when I'm I going to be able to see these wonderful paintings" Quinn asked with a smile.

Quinn smiled when he asked her about herself. "Well I live with my mom, I like to sing and dance, which is odd because my mom doesn't no how to dance to save her life. I'm very friendly to people who are nice to me but if they're mean to me, I will speak my mind" Quinn shrugged. "My father left when I was 8 and I'm a pure blood" Quinn smiled at him. "Your life seems so much better then mine".
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:45 am

Zess grins “Do you? Well that’s good” he rests his arms on the table. “When will I? Considering I don’t have an apartment to live in yet.. The things I own are at my sister’s place temporarily, I’d need to unpack everything to do that, but soon if you’d like.” He smiles, happy that she’d want to see his work.

“So you dance? Show me some time, I’d love to see.” He looks out the window, then has an idea “Or perhaps, as you show me, may I sketch you in process?” he grins then looks more pale than usual and stares at her into eyes with sorrow and pain “He left you? Then we’re the same. I only have blurry memories of him, I could hardly remember.” He looks down again when she claims that his life must be better than hers “My past has been…rather dark. All I can really admit to you is that my mother died at a young age right after my father vanished and left me with her sister Emilia Crosszeria” he smiles sadly at her “I’m sure you have a lovely time being with your Mother, so appreciate the little moments you share with her..”
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 am

Quinn stared at him. "That sucks but I promise you will find an apartment and you will kick ass with your work" Quinn smiled. "If you want to unpack everything to show me then I will be more then happy to look at your stuff" Quinn said. "Yes I dance, it's like when I dance I forget about everything that happened in my life, with my dad leaving, my mom supporting not only her but me too. If you want to see me dance then I will be more then happy to" Quinn smiled at him. "I would love it if you drew me while I danced" Quinn said.

Quinn sighed. "Yeah he left, we aren't that much of the same, my father was a drunk and abusive and then one day he beat my mom up so bad that when I was at my Aunt's house my mom called and said he just packed his stuff and left. I wish I could hardly remember my father" Quinn shrugged a little. "I'm so sorry about your mother Zess, I promise I will cherish every moment with my mother" Quinn smiled. "You are really fun to talk to you no that" Quinn asked. "I've never really opened up to anyone like this before, so you should consider yourself lucky" Quinn gave him one of her famous smiles.
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am

Zess looked back “Yeah I hope so too..Thank you" he gives a thumbs up to show he feels better about the apartment situation.

" Let’s just go now?.. and you can dance for me” ..he smiled softly, thinking how he will be given an opportunity to sketch a performance privately.
    He continued to listen to her talk about her father, and how he was abusive…”I’m sorry you had to go through that, It must have traumatized both you and your mother..I’m so sorry” unconsciously sitting up, and reaching over to place his hand on her cheek, stroking it with his thumb. As if to comfort her if she was in any pain remembering it. Her cheeks are so soft.

He sits back down realizing what he’s done “I’m sorry, I just , It was emotional hearing your story I felt the need of comforting you, you must have been sad..” worried she might get upset. “Although I’m glad you promised” he smiles when she said that she hasn’t told anyone that “I’m glad you told me..” He chuckles “I feel special now.” He glanced at her smile, she was so beautiful, this odd feeling was in his stomach. What was it? Probably from the bitter coffee..
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 am

Quinn smiled at him. "Where do you want to go" Quinn asked curiously. "If you want we can go to the woods or something like that" Quinn suggested. "It scared her more then me if that makes any seance. She was abused more then me so, I don't no" Quinn just tried to push away the pain she felt when she was first hit. Quinn smiled and then felt a blush come to her cheeks when he lightly touched her cheek with his hand.

"It's okay Zess, it's nice to have someone to be here to hear me out. My mother just tries to forget it happened and then when I mention it she just plays dumb with me and acts like nothing happened, but we both no it did and we can't change what happened to us" Quinn sighed a little bit. Quinn giggled. "You are unbelievable, but it's cute" Quinn then changed the subject. "I'm glad I told you to" Quinn smiled. Quinn really loved the fact that she had someone to talk to about what was bothering her. Quinn knew that Zess would be someone important in her life.

(OOC: Do you want me to start a thread in the woods or something?)
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:45 am

Zess smiled back “Yes, the woods would be just fine” he replied happily.

“ I see..,” he sighed at the sad thought
    “ I’m here to listen, If you want to cry. Then cry, if you want to scream or yell, then do that. I’ll be here for you for anything. For a hug, for a friend..even someone to put all your anger into. Just call me, and I’ll be here.” He enjoyed her company more than anything, and he definitely loved seeing her happy ..smiling, or even comforting her.

(OOC: Yeah Very Happy)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Quinn simply just smiled. Quinn never had anyone to talk to who was a person about this kind of stuff. It felt nice to get it off her chest then to hide everything she felt inside. "I already let my anger out before, so your good" Quinn just smiled. "Thank you, now we should go so I can dance for you, I'll meet you there so I can get my radio, so I can feel the beat" Quinn said. Quinn paid for her and Zess's coffee. "Don't worry about it" Quinn said.

They both left and went there own ways.

(OOC: I'll do that now)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 pm