Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Feel the beat (Quinn and Zess)

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Feel the beat (Quinn and Zess) Empty Feel the beat (Quinn and Zess)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Quinn went home and got her radio and made sure she put fresh batteries in it. She didn't want it to die out on her when she was in the middle of dancing. Quinn walked out of her house and used a port key to get to London, that's where the best woods were but she wasn't complaining. When Quinn got there she waited for Zess to come, she was really never one to show her work but Quinn realized that she can't always hide in fear, so today was the day she was going to dance in front of someone after 7 years. Quinn sat down on the grass and waited.
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Zess Crosszeria Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Feel the beat (Quinn and Zess) Empty Re: Feel the beat (Quinn and Zess)

Post by Zess Crosszeria Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Zess used the port key to travel back to England since his luggage and bags were there at
    his sister’s place. He quickly opens the door and rummages through his things, for a rather large sketching pad and inks/quils. Putting it into a separate bag. He walked to the woods, strolling along a path.
    His eyes observe the area around him until he sees Quinn siting upon the grass. Smiling he approaches her “Hello, go ahead and begin stretching so you’re ready. I’ll take out my things..” he sits down on a rock, seeing what kind of position he should sit at to get a right angle of her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Quinn was watching the ducks swim in the river by the forest when she heard a familiar voice. "Hey" Quinn said standing up. Quinn started to stretch while she watched him pull out his stuff. "Wow your really serious about your work" Quinn smiled. "I guess we do have a lot in common, I take my dancing very seriously" Quinn said being honest with him. Quinn loved to dance, it's a gift that Quinn just happened to have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:35 pm