Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I will never get used to this (James/Mel) - Page 2 Empty Re: I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 am

"Very normal, a few days ago someone came falling from the sky and we took a swim together," he said, sounding very serious. It did happen though, but he had the feeling Melanie wouldn't believe him. "No lie," he added with a chuckle. "It really did happen."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I will never get used to this (James/Mel) - Page 2 Empty Re: I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 am

She stared at him. "Honestly?" She laughed. "Ooph, do you have girls falling flat for you from all directions?" she asked with a teasing smirk.

"Do I know her?" she then added "The girl that fell on you, I mean." she laughed.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 am

"You do, it was Ariadne," he said chuckling. "She fell out of a tree when we met, her perfect aim caused her to land on me," he added, he ran his hands through his hair while they were walking, he liked talking to Melanie, it was just so easy, like he didn't have to think.

"Do you have a destination in mind yet?" he asked, before something came to mind. "If you want, we can go to the lake, I would like to show you something," he said.

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 am

"Oh that is sooo Ari," she laughed as she pictured her friend falling from a tree and landing on James.

"Lake sounds great," she said excited and smiled at James.
    She loved the lake, loved the water. "I love water," she sighed dreamily and gave James another smile, she wondered to herself why it was easy to talk to him without getting all nervous or fainting. It felt like she had known him for a lot longer than not even a day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:17 pm