Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

This is How I Disappear (Double J)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

This is How I Disappear (Double J) Empty This is How I Disappear (Double J)

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Karma stood in front of the mirror, her head cocked slightly to the side. She was amusing herself with watching her eyes change color as Kama came and went. Myrtle floated beside her, talking in a hushed voice.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a while, Myrtle. A lot's been going on." Karma said, her eyes finally settling on a light brown as she turned toward the ghost. "You should come and visit me. Really. I know you can leave this bathroom if you want. Just come and pop in. I won't mind." She grinned. "Really."

The ghost smiled at her, and floated next to her as she faced the mirror again. "You're so pretty." The ghost said with a sad sigh. "I'm stuck in these stupid glasses."

"Your glasses make you look smart." Karma said easily. "You aren't that bad looking." She returned her gaze to the ghost for a few thoughtful seconds before looking back at herself. "I've seen much worse."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This is How I Disappear (Double J) Empty Re: This is How I Disappear (Double J)

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm

J. J. was wondering the halls, carefully and methodically making her way from one place to another - the only way she knew how to do it theses days.

It was true she was getting better. She could wander the halls alone without constantly looking over her shoulder, and she was spending more time in places that weren't just the commonroom and the library - but she needed a plan to do so.

Every morning she woke up, and told herself what she was going to do, how she was going to break her comfort zone just a bit more.

However, there are something that a girl just can't plan for. Bitting her lip, J. J. thought about it, and headed for where she thought the closest bathroom was.

Pushing the door open, she stopped, and fliched slightly - still startle-able it appeared - at the two people there - well one person and one ghost.

"Oh, Hello Karma," she said with a small smile and looked at the ghost, "and... Myrtle."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Karma glanced up at the sound of JJ's voice, a smile tugging at her lips. "Double J!" She said happily, turning. Myrtle flew off and dove into a toilet, but Karma barely glanced at her, so happy she was to see her friend. She encased the girl in a hug. "I missed you! Are you alright? Did you get your voice back?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

J. J. let out a startled sound that was almost a laugh as Karma beamed at her, and hugged her. She hardly noticed the ghost dissappearing. J. J. had never really gotten comfortable with the castles ghost. She had - and still did - sort of find the whole concept unsettling.

After a second she hugged back, "Sort of, I guess... not really. It is just a spell of sorts - its not really my voice." She shrugged.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Karma stepped back and cocked her head to the side. "You sound like robot." She decided. "Like a Transformer. Robovoice." She grinned. "It's awesome. But your voice'll come back soon." She nodded before taking JJ and pulling her to the mirror.

She looked at her reflection again. "Do you think I should grow my hair long again?" she asked. "Will it look okay, still?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm

J. J. couldn't help but giggle this time. It was an odd sound for her ears to hear - it had been a while since she had done anything of the sort.

"A robot?" she asked, testing it out, "Take me to your leader."

J. J. was pulled to the mirror, she had to lean on the sink before it to catch her balance. She tilted her head to the side as she thought about the question.

"I like you're short hair," she siad after a moment. She squinted her eyes trying imagine or remember what the girl had looked like with long hair, "But, I think you would look well with long hair as well."

Honestly, she felt like Karma could probably rock any style.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:25 pm

"Totally a robot." Karma grinned at her before she returned her eyes to her hair. "I think I should dye it every color of the rainbow." She said, testing it out. "Or blue."

She nodded to herself.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 pm

"Every colour?" she asked with another little half laugh, looking at her hair in the mirror along with her, trying to picture this. "It shall certainly make you stand out."

"I turned Dame's hair blue once," the girl said thoughtfully. Man that seemed like it was a lifetime ago, instead of a year. "I was going to make mine bright orange."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

"AHA!" She yelled accusingly. She pointed at JJ with a manic grin. "You ARE just saying things! I'd look terrible with rainbow hair!" She shook her head at JJ with a regular smile. "You are entirely too nice to me, you know."

"Ian with blue hair? Did you get any pictures?" She asked excitedly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 pm

J. J. jumped bit at the exclaimation and gave the manic grin a hesitant sort of look before she shook her head, and gave a rueful smile, "I never said you'd look good - I just said you'd stand out. Two different things."

She gave rueful little smile.

"I'm too nice to everyone." That was probably how she ended up with this stupid condition - being too nice to those stupid girls.

J. J. shook her head.

"Sorry, nope, But... it was just a smiple spell; I'd probably be able to do it again."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Karma huffed, glaring at her hair. "I only cut it off because it was annoying me. Now I kinda miss it." She ran her hand through her hair.

She glanced at JJ. "I could show you how to be mean. It's a good skill to have." She nodded and leaned closer to the mirror. "It's not even that hard, once you do it enough."

"Make sure that I'm there before you do that." She said with a grin. "Okay?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

J. J. unconsiously ran a hand through her own hair - or at least tired to before she remember that she had pulled her long locks back into the tight braid. Still hand already there she patted the formation anyways. She didn't know what she'd do without her long hair.

"Do what you think will be best for you, Karma."

J. J. tilted her head as she thought about that. She wasn't sure she was at all capable of being mean, but... "It does not hurt to give it a try, right?"

She giggled and nodded.

"I would not dream of having it any other way."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Karma grinned at JJ before turning back to the mirror. "So I aren't ugly then?" She asked, her tone quite neutral. She had been thinking of reasons why Arsen would leave her, unless of course, it was just as Rhys had said earlier, in Zonko's. The memory played itself in front of her eyes as she looked at her reflection.

"Arsen wouldn't be around long enough to actually marry or take care of you," he murmured in her ear, "He wouldn't even lower himself to your standards away. You're not good enough for a demon, you know. He could have anyone he wants,"

"And that someone, isn't you,"

She cocked her head to the side and frowned at her reflection warily. "You know, I'll just leave it as it is. I'll change it during the summer." She decided.

"Anyway, you're mean lessons will start whenever, we'll figure out a time." She smirked at her reflection, ignoring the smirk it sent her in return.

"I'll pack a camera. Draw some pictures, send it to the Daily Prophet. It'll be great!" She smiled.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:43 pm

"Summers always a good time for change" J. J. said thougtfully. Everything always seemed different after months of fun and sun... or whatever else the time away from school may bring.

J. J. nodded along, "Well then, I shall look forward to it... or soemthing.."

The girl couldn't help but laugh a little.

"It shall.. until Dame decideds to kill me."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Karma smirked, noticing JJ didn't answer her question. Seems she was right, then.

Unexpectedly, Karma felt a bubble of unease in her stomach. She didn't know where it came from, and it was gone just as quickly. "Change." She nodded. "Summer it is then."

she waved a hand dismissively. "Ian can't kill you. You're under my protection. Besides, it's my idea, he'll try and kill me first." She smirked, amused at how funny this picture seemed in her mind.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm

J. J. shot Karma a glance as she spoke. She seemed a little... off about the thought of summer. The girls brow furrowed in confusion, as she thought about it. What could be such a bother about a point in time?

"Are you okay Karma?"

She gave a little laugh and a smile.

"Well that's good to know I suppose. It would not be pleasant to be murdered." She bit her lip and looked away as what had meant to be a joke had settled rather uncomfortable close to home. She felt the usual worm of pain spark up in her stomach and attempt to take over her whole body as her mind settled once more on the events of her attacking.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Karma's eyes widened. "Don't worry about me. Are you okay?" She faced her firstie, and looked her in the eyes. "Don't waste thoughts on those girls, they are being dealt with."

She smiled. "It does not do to be seen acting like this." She said, more to herself, her hand going over her heart. "We aren't supposed to love, protect, or any of that." She shrugged. "But do not be alarmed by this, it will all be fine, later." She frowned again.

"Then again, Colby did warn me..." She shook her head. "I should go. Classes start tomorrow, you know."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm

J. J. furrowed her brow at Karma... her words were... strange to say the least. She did not follow them all. They were... something was wrong she was sure, whether Karma wanted to admit it or not. However, J. J. figured she wasn't going to get anything else out of her so she didn't bother reiterating her statement.

She gave the girl a soft smile as she shoved her previous thoughts away, "I'll be fine... and I won't." That was a bit of a lie, she was sure she would be thinking about those girl for a long time, whether they were being 'dealt with' or not.

The girl nodded her head. Right, classes, she had some how managed to forget about those.

"See you Karma."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am