Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

it's hard to dance with a devil on your back;; RILEEEY

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

it's hard to dance with a devil on your back;; RILEEEY - Page 2 Empty Re: it's hard to dance with a devil on your back;; RILEEEY

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm

The Rabenclaw's bright blue eyes widened in shock, horror, and-dare I say it?-excitement. She hadn't preformed in...hell, she couldn't remember the last time she preformed. Somehow, though, Riley's legs led her to the stage, never leaving it, and she put a broad, somewhat genuine smile on her face, mumbling a quick, hopefully sincere, "Thanks, Lena," as she passed the girl. She grabbed the mic and cleared her throat, wetting her lips, as she tried to find her footing on the stage. Her eyes examined the crowd, looking at her expectantly. She cleared her throat again, and opened her mouth.After what seemed like forever, the music flowed out, naturally, and-damn it, Riley thought she sounded good.
    "Stoplight, lock the door, don't look back.
    Undress, in the dark, and hide from you.
    All of you.
    You'll never know the way your words have haunted me...
    I can't believe you'd ask these things of me!
    You don't know me oohh, now or ever!
    You belong to me, my Snow White queen!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

it's hard to dance with a devil on your back;; RILEEEY - Page 2 Empty Re: it's hard to dance with a devil on your back;; RILEEEY

Post by Rora Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 am

Lena's eyes widened when she heard Riley sing. She had never expected her to sing that well. She hummed the tune along with her, even though she had no idea what the song was or who sang it. She could only smile because it sounded so beautiful, and she stood back as she watched her friend perform.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 am

Riley began to gain composure, tune, elegance, and she was having a helluva good time. She could still hit the high notes-thank God. She saw Lena looked momentarily shocked, but in a good way. She smiled as the she hit the third verse and chorus.

"Though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting...
    I---'m losing my mind!
    And you just stand there and stare as my world divides.
    You belong to me!
    My Snow White Queen..
    There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over
    Soon, I know you'll see, you're just like me.
    Don't scream anymore, my love, 'cause all I want is you!
    All I want is you...
    All I want is you----"

((OOC: It's from this song, which is really awesome Smile))
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:20 am

Lena chuckled as she began to clap, applauding her friend. She and the crowd made a few catcalls, and it wasn't long before she got up and danced to Riley's tune because she was enjoying it so much. She wasn't envious of her at all; she was glad she wasn't up there singing, and she could just dance without a second though on what she was doing.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Riley smiled, a faint but deep red tinging her cheeks, as she went to jump the stage. But then, the Ravenclaw was struck with an idea. She backed up a few paces, and took a bow, before going and jumping off the stage admist catcalls and people still dancing, drunkenly, of course. She found her way over to Anna and exclaimed over the loud music now blasting, "That was awesome, Le!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 am

Lena laughed. "It totally was!" She then got her first shot of firewhiskeys in what felt like months, and she drunk it down with gusto. "What d'you wanna do now?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am

Riley frowned. Now that the karaoke was over, she really didn't know what else they could do. She couldn't help but think how much easier this would be if it was a Muggle town. So Riley smiled and suggested, "You wanna get some drinks and just talk?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Lena shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I find that absolutely boring, but if you're up for it, then so am I!" she grinned, sitting down on the nearest chair and pursing her lips in thought. "I think we'd be better off trying to shoot everyone with a fake gun, but y'know, your call."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Riley laughed. "That would be fun. You ever played laser tag? If you haven't, you would love it," Riley assured Lena. "What do you want? I'll order," Riley left out that she wasn't sure how in control of her motor skills Lena was. "And, if you plan on shooting people with a fake gun, I'd get drunk first. Gives you an excuse," Riley nodded.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am

"Laser Tag?" asked Lena. She swore she had heard it somewhere before, but she couldn't put her finger on it. "No, I'm sure I haven't played it," she mused, shrugging her shoulders. "I'd like a litre of vodka. It's not as much as you think it is." She chuckled, nodding along with Riley's idea. "I love excuses," she agreed.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 am

"Yes, laser tag. It's fucking awesome," Riley beamed. "You and me, we'll play it sometime," Riley nodded. Pulling some money from her pocket, Riley walked over to the bar. "Umm...the largest thing of vodka you have," she looked back at Lena and winked, sure that that would be enough. "And a Firewhisky, please." Riley waited for but a moment before their drinks appeared and she walked back to Lena with them carefully balanced in her hands. Handing Lena her vodka, she grinned impishly. "So...what's that you were saying about shooting people with fake guns?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 am

Lena snorted. "Must be pretty awesome if you're so eager to play it," she chuckled, not actually caring. Her eyes widened when she was handed a large bottle of vodka, and she quickly opened the bottle. "Are you sure they're not suspicious of fourteen-year-olds asking for a huge bottle of vodka?" she questioned, taking her first sip. Well, this vodka was better than the other one she had tonight, she supposed, so there was nothing to complain about. "Nothing," she replied, "I said nothing about shooting people and fake guns."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm

"You. Me. This summer, we'll go play laser tag. It'll be awesome," Riley grinned. She took a small sip of her firewhiskey, gagging ever so slightly since she wasn't used to the alcohol. Then she gasped in mock shock. "Bitch, I'm 15," she teased Lena, smiling. "No, it's Azorat, after all," Riley shrugged. "I don't think they'd question us asking for a gun." Riley watched as Lena started to down the vodka. "Oh, sure you did," Riley said, rolling her eyes. "Besides, what else are we gonna do if not torment the general public?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am

Lena chuckled, "Okay then. I'll make a note of it in my planner." She then pretended to get a planner out of her pocket and wrote a date down. She chuckled when she saw Riley gag at the vodka; it wasn't that strong for Lena. "I'm fourteen, bitch," she chuckled. She shrugged her shouldres. "I don't know..." she muttered, mostly to herself. She then exclaimed, "Torment the general public? Why can't we just torture our beloved enemies?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Riley laughed. "You'd better," she joked. "Don't think I won't hold you to it." Riley took another small sip of the firewhiskey. It still burned at her throat, but it was better now. "One year," Riley shrugged. "No big deal. 'sides, I just turned 15," Riley shrugged again, even though December was a while back. "Hmm..." Riley teasingly wondered. "I'd say torment the enemy, usually, but wouldn't it just be easier to walk around scaring people on the streets? You never know where you'll find a devil in disguise."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 am

"Sure you won't forget. Not with you breathing down my back," chuckled the blonde Uchitel, speechless because she had nothing else to say on the matter. She sipped another sip of firewhiskey and said, "Well, who said age mattered when you're playing laser tag? It certainly doesn't to me. April just passed by, didn't it?" She nodded in assent. It was true. "It's hard to shoot people with fake guns with a devil on your back, isn't it?" she mused, giggling at her own remark because she thought it was funny, even if Riley didn't think so.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

"Got that right," Riley teased, taking a half-step back anyways. "It doesn't. Laser tag was built for children, true. But childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies," Riley quoted. She thought it was Edna Millay, but she couldn't be sure. "Yeah; April wasn't very long ago." Riley nodded her agreement. "Definately," Riley grinned. "It's hard to do anything with a devil on your back. And there always is one. It's called your conscience."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Lena sighed, shaking her head. "No. That's not true. Some children die," she whispered, thinking of Vanka and her drowning. Something got lodged in her throat - it was probably her nerves - and she drank a sip of vodka to take it all away, or in an attempt to. "Conscience?" echoed the blonde Uchitel, running a finger through her hair. "Who cares about conscience when we wanna have a little fun?" she giggled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 am