Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Je Ne sais quoi (Open)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Je Ne sais quoi  (Open) Empty Je Ne sais quoi (Open)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Ninette had tired of france immensely. She wanted to see what other fun she could get into. So what better way to get up and have fun than in the City of Azorat?

A party girl at heart - well really just enjoying anything fun - Ninette was out of the floor swaying to the beat, her shortly cropped hair swinging big in the air, and her latest - slightly skimpy - clubbing fashion was definatly a knock out.

She was on top of the world.

Now if only she had someone to toy - she meant share it with.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Je Ne sais quoi  (Open) Empty Re: Je Ne sais quoi (Open)

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 am

Camille walked through the doors of the Hissing Snake and smirked. Now that seemed like a good nightclub.

She looked at the bar, and then at the dancefloor. Hard to choose where she would go first, both seemed full and fun. She decided on the floor, she could get a drink whenever she wanted, and right now what she wanted was to dance.

She was moving her hips and shaking her head to the beat, her hair flying around her and eyes closed, when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," she said, half-laughing. She looked at the blonde girl standing in front of her. She seemed familiar, "Do I know you from somewhere?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 am

Ninette stumbled as she was bumped into.

"Watch where you're going," she sneered apraising the girl, before giving a slow smirk. She seemed good enough to... converse... with for the moment.

"You just might. You go to Beauxbatons don't you?" she tilted her head than held out her hand. "Ninette Fontaine - You've probably heard of me ... and whatever they say is probably true."

She gave a little head nod and a smirk.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 am

Camille smirked at the girl. She certainly had an attitude, and that was a good thing in Camille's opinion.

"I do. Camille Fortescue," she shook the girl's hand, "Oh, so you're Ninette Fontaine. I have heard quite a lot about you."

"I'm glad it's probably all true," she laughed, "I was beginning to think you hadn't done half the things they said you had."

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 am

Ninette nodded her head, "Good, I was starting to worry the school gossip mill wasn't doing its job. Too many of the younger years were walking into territory that would be dangerous for them... but rather fun for me."

She smirked and pulled a drink off a tray that had floated past - god she loved magic.

"Oh believe me, you only hear about half the things that I do do."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am

Camille raised an eyebrow, "Really? Well, now I'm interested. What have you done that hasn't gotten around school?"

She smirked, "Oh honey, don't underestimate the younger ones. Some can do much more than you expect."

She grabbed a drink and took a sip. "But yes, many do try too hard to do things that aren't, say. . . in their league," she scoffed and rolled her eyes jokingly, "Amateurs."

outfit !
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 am

Ninette leaned back and smirked, "Well I don't know if you can handle the real honest truth."

She just didn't feel like telling them, not really. She may pretend for it to be her pride and joy but... there was a part of her that was sort of ashamed of it.

Of course she ignored that part of her like the plague - as far as Ninette was concerned that part didn't exist.

"Such amatures," she agreed looking about her apprasingly, smirking apriciatingly and waving at a highly attractive .... specimin.
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Adrian entered the Hissing Snake, she'd been here a few times it had a strong party atmosphere, she ordered herself a butterbeer and pushed her way through some people and found a table she sat there drinking her butterbeer, she was about halfway through it when she looked over and noticed two girls roughly around her age

Adrian then skulled the last of her butterbeer then made her way over to them " Hey crazy ladies, you mind if I tag along with you, not keen on being a loner" Adrian said with abit of a laugh
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 am

"Maybe I could, I've seen an awful lot in 12 years," but Camille got the feeling that wasn't exactly it, "Hey, if you don't want to tell, that's totally fine."
    And it was fine. Everyone had their secrets and things they didn't want to share, it wasn't her place to pry.

"So, do you enjoy partying too much?" she asked, distracted by a group of boys that were passing by. She looked at a cute one in the front and winked.

A girl came up to them, asking if she could join, and Camille looked at Ninette. She shrugged, "Fine by me." She took a closer look at the girl, she seemed about her age, but she had never seen her around Beauxbatons. Which was weird, since she knew - if only by face - all the second years. "You're not from Beauxbatons, are you?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Ninette shrugged. She was still busy flirting with the boy across the room.

"Who doesn't love to party too much?" She said passingly and was about to go back to her flirting when a girl stepped into her way and blocked her veiw.

She gave her a blank look for a long moment before she realized that her overly-cheerful words were meant for her.

She gave her a long appraising look. She didn't really like what she saw, but since when had she ever. At most it was just tolerable.

Ninette, after a moment, just shrugged.

"Whatever, do what you want. I don't own the place now do I?"
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:59 pm

The girl around her age asked did she go to Beauxbatons, Adrian let out a laugh " Oh no not at all, im from Durmstrang, so I presume you guys are from Beauxbatons then?". The other girl seemed distracted and gave a somewhat rude response to Adrian's question to hang out with them, Adrian then realized she was looking at some boys

" Well with that kinda attitude sweetheart you very might just own the place" Adrian glanced over at the boys they looked kinda young they still had the little boy look about them, she then looked back at the older girl " Honestly those guys?, i prefer guys a little older 17-18, cause seriously look at them I bet half of them aren't even toilet trained yet" Adrian in a cutting tone
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:55 pm

"Oh, Durmstrang. . ." Camille muttered. She wasn't very fond of Durmstrang and it's use of Dark Magic. She prefered to stay away from that kind of stuff, even if she did know a bit herself, but she'd met other people from Durmstrang who were quite nice so they couldn't all be bad.
    "Well, that explains why I haven't seen you before, yeah, we're from Beauxbatons, of course," she said, "What's your name, Durmie girl?"

Camille raised one eyebrow at the girl, and then shrugged. "I don't know about you or her," she pointed at Ninette, "but knowing how to use the toilet or not doesn't really matter to me when I want to get with a boy. They just have to be good-looking and a good kisser, they could play with Barbies for all I care. It's just a goos snog, it's not like I'm gonna date him."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Ninette followed her gaze to the ones that the new girl was refering to and snorted.

"As if," she scoffed. "Those boys are so below my radar - I am scoping out that charming little thing behind them. Chisltled, dark hair, dangerous leather."

She winked and waved at the boy again before turning back to the group. She couldn't seem too needed. It was his turn to come to her, or it was a lost cause.

"Truer words never spoken Fortescue. I like your style."
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 am

The girl about her age asked what her name " Im Adrian, and let me guess you must have some terribly posh name i'd imagine" Adrian with abit of a smirk, the girl then went on to say as long as the boys were cute and good kissers thats all that mattered, Adrian shook her head and laughed " Oh come on girl seriosuly, we gotta have SOME standards"

Adrian then looked over at the boy which the older girl was refering to, she was right he was cute and more mature than the others, but nothing to special, she then then turned back and faced the girl "Meh... I've seen better to be honest" she said casually
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:38 pm

"Standards, yes, of course, I'm not going to kiss the first boy that comes my way, but not over-analyzing or thinking too much about it. We're not going to get anyone if we do that, real men are a rarity these days," she said, "And I'll admit it, I do enjoy younger boys some times. You don't know how fun it is watching them compete for my attention, or trying to act mature and manly." She smirked, "It's a laugh. And I've had a few that were very good, more than I imagined. The minority, but you'll never know until you try. Like I said, you can't underestimate someone just because they're young. They just might prove you wrong. But it's not like I'm going to snog 10 year olds, of course."

"Adrian. . ." she repeated the name, "Well, I'm Camille. Might be posh, whatever."

"Why, thank you," she replied with a smile, and turned her head to try to look at the boy the older girl was scoping out. She smirked when she saw him and turned back to the two girls, "I must say, you do have nice taste Fontaine."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"I do have standards," Ninette said with a shrug, "He's got to know how to kiss, and understand that I get to draw the line. What else do I need to consider? Never going to see him again anyways."

She tilted her head. Adrian, it seemed, seemed rather determined to be unimpressed with her. It amused her really. Didn't she realize that her effort to NOT fall at her feet spoke wonders more than if she had.

"And where did you see better Adry dear? Since we're on the topic."

"Thank you Camille," she inclinde her head at the girl, "I do try - Oh, and Ninette - you may call me Ninette."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Camille looked at the older girl, "Alright, Ninette. Oh, and, nice haircut, by the way. It suits you."

"So, Adrian, do people from Durmstrang come to The Hissing Snake often?" she asked the other girl.
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

Adrian titled her head from side to side as Camille said her name " Well... I guess thats not too posh" she said with abit of a smirk, the older girl asked where she had seen better looking guys

" Ah well you see at Durmstrang theres this rather cute boy Luke Milligan, he's so hot" Adrian replied she blushed a little thinking at thought of him, Camille wanted to know if many other Durmstrang students came, Adrian then let out a laugh

" Oh I don't think so, most people there are far to conservative, haven't met any hard core peeps yet" she answered

(OCC: Oh don't get offended by anything Adrian says, she a very opinionated person who speaks her mind reguardless)
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"Conservative, are they?" Camille questioned, "Really? I've heard about one or two that seemed pretty wild. . . huh, must be a boring school if everyone's only interested in studying."

She smirked, "Seems little Adrian has a crush on this Milligan kid. . ."

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Ninette raised her eyebrow, "Milligan eh? Well, he does have a rather bland name, but I suppose I can't hold that against the boy now can I?"

"If he's so "Hot" than why don't you go get him? I hear thats what the 'hardcore' people do."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Camille chose to ignore their little bickering and went back to dancing.

"Every second is a highlight, when we touch don't ever let me go, dirty dancing in the moonlight, take me down like I'm a domino," she sang and jumped up and down, her hair flying all around her, "God, I love this song."

And then, she was in her own little world. That was what Camille loved the most about partying: nothing else mattered.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Ninette smirked as the Camille went off to dance. She liked her style - just go with the flow. Not Nine would ever admit it, but...

She was about to make another comment to the russian girl, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning to find the young man she had been making eye contact with, she smirked.

"Care to dance?" he asked.

Ninette tilted her head, "I suppose I could mange to spare you a moment or two."

Without another glance at her former two companions, she allowed the man to walk her off - the two disappearing in the swarm of the dance floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:10 am