Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waking Moments

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Waking Moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Waking Moments

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 pm

"No thank you, this has been my best christmas too." He smiled resting his head on top of hers. He sighed. "We'll have to go soon i dont know how much longer i can pull this off and i'd hate to use you to experiment on." He smirked.

"I'm so glad you asked me over to yours for christmas none of this would ever have happened." He sighed again and smiled how could one person just suddenly make your life happier.

"I'm not Char, don't ever hurt yourself because of me you're worth a great deal more than i am. I would kill anyone that tried to hurt you." He soothed rubbing his hand up and down her back protectively.

He laced his fingers through her hand and smiled, he never knew how much he'd actually wanted this until she came alone. He'd been alone for too long now and he'd been craving for some company.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Charlotte snuggled her head into Arsen's chest keeping herself there until she was told to move by him, she didn't really want to go, she wanted to stay outside and being free then going back into that small room surely wasn't very good for her or Arsen but she wouldn't show that. Charlotte had to be strong for Arsen.

"I don't really want to go back inside Dark..."

Charlotte sighed and wound her fingers absent mindedly through Arsen's hair as she hugged him tightly. Smiling slightly she reached her head up and kissed Arsen slightly on the cheek, it just seemed natural for her to do that...and she didn't know why.

"Thank you Dark...I'm really not used to having someone care...but I'm beginning to like it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Arsen place one hand on her head holding her close to his chest, lightly tracing little circles with his thumb on her temple. He sighed happily allowing the fire to soak into his skin whilst still keeping away from Char.

"Me neither i was talking about the fire. It takes a lot of energy to do this but it's worth it just to show what it looks like. It's so hypnotizing to me. I have to keep my eyes closed most of the time to save myself from being sucked in." He explained.

"We can stay out here for as long as you like, the longer the better." He smiled. "Just let me know if it gets too hot for you okay?" He looked on in shock as she kissed his cheek but it felt right so he pulled her head back to his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"I've never had anyone like you Char. I've never known what it was to care for someone and to actually feel cared for." He muttered pulling her hair back away from her face so he could continue the circling on her temple.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Charlotte beamed, she was so happy that she was able to stay outside, she would rather sleep outside than in that tiny room but Charlotte didn't want to be rude besides she could always open the window to it so it seemed bigger and fresher than normal.

"Dark...that's another thing you and the fire have in common. You are both hypnotising. I can't stop looking at you both, well, looking at the fire, listening to you. We are so alike yet so different maybe that's why we work well together."

She was trying to think of a reason why they seemed to mesh together nicely but she just couldn't. When Charlotte felt Arsen's lips on her head and his thumb tracing a pattern on her temple she flushed a little her hair turning a rose colour before fading back to normal.

"I like that...it feels nice. Do you get headaches a lot Dark?"

Charlotte asked, maybe a little random but it made sense to her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

"I hypnotize you?" He asked fascinated as to how that was even possible. He smiled. "Well that makes two of us because i can't stand to be away from you. Just looking at you brightens my day." He smiled speaking the truth, he'd been so much happier since he met her. She had practically changed him as a person. He would never had done this a few weeks ago.

"Maybe were we brought together by our pasts, maybe there is a god up there that decided we'd been through enough and decided to throw us down some happiness. So he brought you to me, you've changed me so much in these last few weeks. It's weird." He smirked.

"Good then i'll continue." He smiled letting his thumb continue in the rhythm it had picked up. "Yeah all the time but they get worse when i'm stressed. Why do you ask?" He asked concern written all over his face. "Do you get them too?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 am

"You do Dark..."

Charlotte whispered quietly, she had to admit it, it was true, she was enthralled by Arsen most of the time, there was a feeling there that made her want to protect him, and often made her want to kiss him but of course she couldn't do that. Charlotte blushed again when Arsen told her that she brightened his day, she found that hard to believe but maybe it was true...maybe.

"It's cause I just radiate pure awesomeness 24/7, isn't it?"

She asked teasingly pulling her tongue out at Arsen and waggling it around a little. Charlotte sighed happily when Arsen carried on her massage but she moved his hands to her waist and her own to Arsen's head, gently placing her fingertips on his own temples Charlotte pushed softly and massaged his own headache.

"They are troublesome aren't they? I'm sorry if I'm not very good at this...I'm better and neck and shoulder massages..."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

He smiled he never thought of that, maybe he and fire were more alike than he first thought. He shrugged it off and continued the circling on her temple, letting his muscles relax.

"Yeah you do." He smiled. "But maybe not 24/7, i don't think i can take it when you first wake up." He laughed sticking his tongue out at her and tangling his fingers in her bed hair. He smiled detangled his fingers then peck her on the head.

"Only joking i love your bed head it's cute." He smiled pulling her back to his chest, he loved having her close he just didn't know why yet. She moved his hands down to her waist where he rested them against her shirt. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling it gave him as he slowly began to relax. Muscles he didn't even know he had became to release there tension and relax. He smiled opening one eye to look down to her.

"Well if you put it that way, my back and shoulders are really tense. Sleeping sat up is not as comfortable as you'd think." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Charlotte blushed wildly, she hadn't known that she had a bed head and her hand flew to her hair to check it was probably made worse by Arsen tangling his hair up in it. Sighing lightly Charlotte poked Arsen on the nose and moved away from him around to the back of him, she slid her arms down his chest in a loose hug.

"I'll soon have that sorted."

She chuckled, Charlotte moved her hands to Arsen's shoulders her thumbs gently digging into the tense muscles and her fingers moving in small circles across the span of his shoulders. Charlotte continued this until she began to feel the muscles relax a little and then she pecked Arsen on the cheek with a smile.

"Feel any better?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 pm

He laughed biting his lip to hold it in. "I like your bed head." He smiled panicking a little as she moved around the back of him. "Can we leave the fire it's making me uneasy as soon as we loose contact you'll burn to death. He said staying still so her hands wouldn't leave him.

He relaxed his muscles a smiled appearing on his face. "Ar that's nice." He smiled his shoulders slouching as he relaxed into her hands. "You weren't kidding when you said you were good at this." He smiled leaning into her kiss on the cheek. "Thanks i needed that." He smiled taking hold of her hand so he could turn around without them loosing contact.

"Much better thank you." He gently pulled her forwards and wrapped his arms around her, planting a kiss on her forehead. "The gods must love me. Or i must have done something right." He laughed a little gently squeezing her looking up through the top of the flames to the sky.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 am

"Of course we can leave the fire Dark, please do if you're worried about me burning because to be honest I don't really fancy that either."

Charlotte laughed, she lay her head on Arsen's chest and listened to his heart beat for a while it was soothing to her although she didn't rightly know why. When Arsen wrapped his arms around her Charlotte sighed happily she felt so comfortable around Arsen and yet again she didn't know why...why was he so different to anyone else?

"Yes, I'm not bad at the old massaging. If you ever need one, you know where to come."

She pulled her tongue out at Arsen and reached her head up to meet his placing a small kiss on his lips as she did so.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

"Good let's go." He smiled taking her hand and slowly pulling her out of the fire. "I have no idea how long i can take this and i'd rather not push it too much." He smiled drying up some snow for them to sit down and stay dry.

He lay down on the ground one arm resting under his head, looking up into the clear pale sky above patting beside him for her to lay down. "Oh well i think you might just regret that." He smiled. "I am always tense and i alway ache after training. I might just have to shrink you down so i can fit you in my pocket, that way i can take you everywhere with me." He smiled turning his head to look at her.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

Charlotte giggled lightly, she thought that it might not be so bad to be carried around in Arsen's pocket, it might be a little warm sometimes but that would be about it. Besides, she would be nice and safe and could help Arsen if he needed it.

"Well I could always do this again."

Charlotte winked and turned herself into her small kitten form like she had done in the square a few days ago, she slowly moved towards Arsen her nose sniffing his jacket until she found a pocket. Meowing happily Charlotte slipped herself inside it and sat with her paws hanging out looking up at Arsen with wide happy eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Arsen lifted up his head and watched as she transformed into a cat again and climbed into his pocket. "Aw you are so cute when you do that." He smiled scratching behind her ears.

"I think i might just have to trap you like that in my pocket forever." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. "unless you are going to come quietly in which case ill allow you some free time back in your human form." He laughed laying his head back on his arm.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 am

Charlotte purred happily and leant her head into Arsen's hand when he stroked her behind the ears, she licked his finger tips happily before crawling out of his pocket and transforming back into her normal self except this time her hair was brown in a short pixie crop and her eyes were blue instead of red.

"Oh thank you so much for that."

Charlotte pulled her tongue out at Arsen, she wouldn't mind going around in his pocket though. It would be quite nice.

"I'll come quietly I suppose, but, surely because you think my human form is cuter than me being a cat you'd rather have me human wouldn't you?"

She teased.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

"No problem i'm here all day." He smiled giving her a little wink. He raised one eyebrow at her wondering why she had changed her hair. "What's with the look." He smiled reaching up to play with her hair.

He thought for a second. "Damn my plans have floors." He pretended to be disappointed before he turned back to smile. "Guess you'll have to stay by my side for ever. Mwhahaha." He grinned sticking out his tongue.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Charlotte smiled happily at Arsen and changed her face shape to make it a lot thinner, and in her opinion a lot prettier too. She looked at Arsen happily and lay back down next to him curling up in his arms, at this moment Charlotte couldn't think of anything better than to stay with Arsen forever.

"I just thought I look better this way."

Charlotte shrugged a little.

"You're laugh is funny. MWHAHAHHAHHAA." Charlotte tried to copy him
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm

"But i like your face the way it is. You're pretty without having to do all this." He smiled looking up to her now thinner face. "Besides i love a girl with curves, who want's a twig." He winked.

He raised one eyebrow. "Wow cause that wasn't creepy." He laughed. "You can throw peoples voices too?" He smiled then frowned. "Hey! You taking the mick out my laugh?" He grinned his mischievous smile then playfully dived on her and tickled her.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Charlotte grinned at Arsen and changed back into her normal red eyed white haired self and she sprawled out across him looking up into his eyes, he was one of the first people to say they liked her the way she was naturally and that was something she loved about him.

"Happy now?"

She widened her eyes and screamed playfully when Arsen began to tickle her Charlotte lay on her back and writhed trying to get away her legs flailing in the air.

"Mercy mercy! Stop! Ahhahaahaa."

She laughed tears springing to her eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 pm

"Very, rimanere come sei il mio angelo, you are better this way. You natural beauty is the best beauty there is so don't change please." He smiled cupping her cheek in his hand.

Arsen laughed his hands still tickling her. "I have you now piccolo gattino, now what you going to do?" He smiled leaning down to kiss her lips. "I've never understood why people did that but i guess you have to try it yourself first." He smiled letting her breath before he began tickling her again.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Charlotte grinned she had hoped that would be the last of the tickling but it wasn't, so, when Arsen began to tickle her again she had the same reaction only this time her foot connected with Arsen's face and moved him backwards a little. Stopping stock still Charlotte moved over to him and hugged Arsen tight.

"I'm SO sorry Dark! I...I...I'm sorry."

Charlotte hung her head a little and looked sad, she moved her lips to kiss where her knee had connected and then she realised that Arsen had actually kissed her. He. Kissed. Her.

"I think you might have to practice at that whole kissing thing though." Charlotte grinned
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm

He tickled her then suddenly he got a knee to the face. Ouch. "Ugh if you wanted me to stop you could have just asked." He smiled reaching his hand up to tough his face.

"Char it's okay i've been through so much worse in my time. Don't worry about it." He smiled getting off her so she could get up. He sat down beside her leaning back on his hands, his legs out in front of him.

His eyebrows raised. "Oh you saying i'm a bad kisser?" He asked looking at her in shock. "Guess i won't do it again then if i'm that bad." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her then turned to look at the fencing around the Malfoys land.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 am

Charlotte rolled her eyes, she knew that she was new to the whole kissing thing too but she hadn't meant that, when she said that it was a hint for him to kiss her again. Sighing slightly Charlotte lay down next to Arsen and whispered into his ear;

"It was a hint for you to kiss me again."

Rolling onto her back Charlotte looked up at the sky and peered at the birds flying around it, it looked like Hannibal was finding himself a breakfast of pigeon, Charlotte chuckled a little and turned her attention back to Arsen.

"I quite liked it when you kissed me."

She smiled, blushing a little and touching a finger to her lips.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 pm

"Oh really." He smiled leaning over to place his lips on hers. "And how was that?" He said brushing her hair from her face. "Soo what now?" He smirked tracing his thumb along her jaw.

"One day i'm going to take you to Italy, back to my home land." He winked they could visit his uncles grave. "My uncle has an underground cave there, it is so cool i hid out with him there once." He smiled looking over to the front gates and Hades came back from his journey.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Charlotte smiled broadly, she had never been outside of this country before despite her passion to travel and see other places around the world, the green countryside paintings of Britian longed to be replaced by red tinges of the Orient and maybe even the grey of an American skyscraper.

"I would love to see Italy with you...I've always wanted to travel."

Charlotte thought for a moment, smiled deviously and sneakily gathered some snow together compacting it into a snow ball and threw it at Arsen's face with a giggle. Quickly she got up from the floor and began to run away before she could get hit back.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:56 pm

He smiled. "Well Italy is the best it's nice and warm." He winked leaning back on his elbows. His gaze followed Hades as he glanced at them but carried on towards the house doors. Wow he didn't even tell him to get in.

She threw a snow ball at his face which melted quite quickly. He smiled and jumped to his feet, cooling himself down to pick up some snow, making it into a snowball. "You wanna run il mio angelo. You just wait." He laughed chasing after her snowball in hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:26 pm