Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waking Moments

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Waking Moments - Page 4 Empty Re: Waking Moments

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Arsen leaned in to kiss her lips wrapping his arms around her hips. "Hmm i could get used to this." He smiled playing with her hair.

"Uhuh i'm like a ninja you'll just have to get used to it kiddo." He smiled ruffling her hair with his hand.

"Hey... oh no... no tickling." He laughed squirming away from her tickling hands. He gasped for air then went on the attack gently taking her down to the ground and saddling her. "Now who's getting tickled." He grinned moving his hands to her sides to tickle her.

"By the way you need work on your evil laugh." He smirked sticking his tongue out at her.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 am

Charlotte smiled goofily after she was kissed by Arsen, his hands on her hips made her smile even more that was until her attempts to tickle him were ruined, then she pouted as she was tackled to the floor. Charlotte blushed heavily when Arsen sat on top of her but she scrunched up her eyes and began to laugh again when he started to tickle her.

"No no! No! Dark stop it!"

Charlotte giggled kicking her legs about from underneath him, tears of laughter coming out from her eyes.

"Hey...my laugh...is awesome. Don't knock it."

She wiggled and tried to stop him tickling her, when she had been able to stop him Charlotte placed a small kiss on his lips and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Floppy." She teased.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm

"Do you surrender?" He smiled stopping his hands to give her chance to speak by preparing himself to go into round two if she said no. "There is no escape me lady." He smiled putting on a scottish accent then leaning forwards his hands either side of her head and he bent them to kiss her.

"If you say so." He smirked. His mouth fell open in mock horror. "My hair isn't long enough to be floppy. I think i'll have to burn it all off to stop that. You you still like me bald?" He smiled.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:21 pm

"No." She muttered darkly

Charlotte smiled, the break in the tickling making her realx a little, the kiss even more so, she gently kissed him back and ran her hands through his hair again. It was nice and soft, and she pouted when Arsen told her that he was going to burn it off...she liked his hair.

"Well, yes, but I like you hair. Floppy or not floppy, that is the question? I like something to run my hands through, it's comforting."

Charlotte waited to be tickled again and she stuck her tongue out at Arsen bracing herself for what was about to come.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

He shrugged then leaned back. "Fine i guess im just gonna have to torture you with tickles." He smiled letting his Italian accent finally show after years of hiding it.

"Aw you like my hair, i guess i'll have to keep it them to keep you happy." He smiled moving his hands back down to her sides. "Prepare yourself my lady this isn't going to be pretty." He smirked making his hands tickle her once more.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Charlotte scrunched up her eyes and braced herself, but, before she could stop them they opened again, Arsen was using his accent, Charlotte hadn't even known that he would have an accent. Blushing a little again Charlotte was snapped out of her admiration by Arsen's hands tickling her.

"NO! NO! Stop! Ahaha! Dark, stop."

She kicked her legs wildly and wriggled around under Arsen and Charlotte tried to get away from his tickles but she couldn't.

"I give in I give in! I'll give you whatever you want just no more!"

She cried.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

He smiled letting his hands tickle her for a little longer before he stopped. "Anything?" He smiled turning to look back at the house. "You promised me anything no?" He smirked.

"Hmm now i have to think. We Italians do not like eh to think." He said holding his hands up his fingers pressed against his thumbs in the typical Italian way. "You can start by kissing me then i shall'a think about it." He smiled leaning forwards to press his lips to hers.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 am

Charlotte grinned at the look on Arsens face but she couldn't help but blush when he continued to speak in his Italian accent she tried her best to stop her hair turning a pink colour again but she failed badly. Charlotte blushed as Arsen bent down to kiss her and Charlotte moulded her lips to his kissing him harder than she had done before.

"As you command Dark, anything else you would have me do? You need only ask me and I shall do it..."

While she waited Charlotte entwined her fingers in Arsens hair and gently tugged at the ends of it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am

Arsen glued his lips to hers, loving how they fit so well together. He smiled and leaned back to watch as she blushed. "Si sta lentamente uccidendo." He said biting his lip as if to contain himself.

"Well as you did ask..." He smiled. "I seemed to have pulled a muscle in my back." He smirked rolling off her onto the ground next to her. "Go a head i wont bite. Promise i only bite on... oh no it's tuesday i might bite i'm not making any promises." He smiled laying her head down on his arms in front of him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Charlotte blushed a little more as he continued to speak in Italian, she bit her lip too trying to restrain the need to kiss Arsen again, wondering what he was doing when he got off of her Charlotte sighed and pulled her tongue at Arsen when she figured it out.

"A massage hm?"

Raising her eyebrow Charlotte sighed once more and slipped her hands up the back of Arsen's tshirt and dug her fingers in lightly into his back gently moving them around in slow circles to relieve the tension.

"This alright? Feeling better?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"Not just any massage your massage." He smiled laying his head back down on his arms. "Just let you hands do the magic." He said his voice slightly muffled by his arms.

"Yes that's nice. Ouch, yeah thats the spot right there." He said biting his lip. "Yes that's perfect." He smiled rolling onto his back. "Grazie, so what do you wanna do now gattino?" He smiled lifting himself up onto his elbows.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Charlotte grinned and shoved some snow down Arsens back as she finished up with her massage, she wanted to show they she wasn't completely weakened by him. She was drawn to Arsens chest once more and she lay with her head on his warm tummy playing with the end of his tshirt.

"Whatever you want to do my love...how about we play a game? Truth or dare? Unless you're too scared."

Charlotte poked his tummy again and pulled her Tongue out at him waiting for his answer.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:42 pm

"Ar troppo freddo, troppo freddo. You know that's 10 times colder to me than anyone else right?" He smiled shaking the last of the snow out of his shirt before he warmed himself back up. A little shiver escaped him as he turned over.

"I'm not scared of anything il mio angelo. This game is simple no? Just as the title says? Well i pick Truth to start." He smiled drawing back her hair.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 am

Charlotte giggled a little at Arsens reaction to the snow it was as she expected, given he had told her he was almost all made out of fire. She lay on her tummy and held her legs up in the air behind her, wondering what she could possibly ask him, then it clicked.

"Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with Belinda, Barzini or Peeves?"

Waiting for her answer Charlotte gently kissed Arsens ear and whispered into it softly:

"I think I know the answer though."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Arsen face scrunched up. "Really thats you question? Hmmm." He smiled thinking it through. "I'd think i'd have to say peeves. What's a little prank everyone once in a while, plus it's fun to see his face when you fight back." He smiled. "I'd kill Barzini before we even got on the island. I suppose i could eat him if there was no food but i hear traitor tastes foul. Belinda well i don't think i could deal with emotions so any none human beings would be the way forward." He smiled then turned to her.

"Was that the answer you expected? Right truth or dare?" He asked.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Charlotte grinned and laughed light heartedly at the answer that he gave her it was indeed the answer that she was expecting but she didn't think that he would be that mean about Barzini. It was true though. What he had done had ruffled the feathers of not only Arsen but Hades too...it wasnt wise to annoy the headmaster.

"Yes it is very much the answer that I expected you would give, you and Peeves seem to have an accord together."

Winking a little and curling up onto Arsens lap once more Charlotte poked his tummy as a prompt for him to get his butt to ask her truth or dare, presuming that she should just say her choice Charlotte thought for a moment.

"Truth please Dark."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 pm

"Hmm you know me so well." He smiled, then began to think of a better question to ask her. "Peeves is like my best friend." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. "We do everything together. He plays pranks on people i don't like. If i ask him nicely."

"Okay you asked for it. What did you think of me when i first walked into the common room the day we met?" He asked remembering how shy she had been.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh now I feel loved thanks Dark...what am I chopped meat?"

Charlotte pouted a little and pretended to be sad for a while before she thought about the question that he had asked her. She remembered that day well, one of her best memories, Charlotte also remembered the first impression that she had got from Arsen, it was funny looking back.

"Truthfully, I thought you were a little rude for reading your book while talking to me, but I was a little nervous, I hadn't talked to anyone properly for so long let alone a boy..."

Charlotte blushed a little.

"Truth or Dare?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm

"Don't be silly you're more than a best friend to me il mio angelo. You are the one and only person i love. That i have ever loved." He smiled.

"Don't be said." He frowned moving her face to look at him with the finger under her chin. "Never be sad okay? I won't let you be sad anymore. You deserve to be happy."

He opened his mouth in shock. "Me? Rude? No way!" He smiled. "I was a little how do you english say?" He asked. thinking for a second. Cobalt had called him it last lesson. "Hmmm never mind. I didn't talk to people before you."

He smiled. "You mean a guy as hot as me?" He smirked sticking his tongue out.

"I'm afraid if i say dare it will involve Hades and i value my life too much to annoy him. So truth." He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 am

When Arsen told her that he loved her Charlotte smiled widely and muzzled her head in the crook of his neck letting him know that she loved him too in her own special way. Listening to his reaction to her calling him rude Charlottf giggled a little once more and nodded her head lightly.

"Oh yes, very rude. I thought it and now I KNOW it. "

Charlotte winked to let him know that she was joking and nothing else. Another truth huh? Closing her eyes for a few seconds she tried to think of something to ask him, she kind of wanted to pilfer his question. So Charlotte thought she would.

"What did you think of me when we first met?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:32 am

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, his thumb lightly drawing circles on her arm. He frowned a little. "Well you must like rudeness because your here." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her.

"Hey no stealing my questions." He smiled then thought back to that day a smiled playing on his face. "Usually i block everyone out but you... you were shy and persistent." He smirked. "I can't believe how much you've changed since then. Now look at you, you don't stop talking now." He laughed brushing back her hair so he could kiss her cheek.

"Right truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

"Shy? Persistant...?" She mused "I guess I can live with that."

Charlotte grinned, she didn't think that she could come across as anything but annoying, shy she could live with but persistant was something new, from what she remembered this was a desirable quality and Charlotte liked being described with it. Thinking carefully about whether she wanted to try a dare and risk hades killing her or stay on the safe path and go for truth.

"And it's because of this new found confidence that I will pick dare and hope that Hades does not kill me..."

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she wondered what she had let herself in for.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"I don't think you have any choice." He smiled brushing back her hair. "You have to live with that the god's gift you with. They can be very unforgiving if you don't like what they give you." He said. "Me and fire is a perfect example."

He smiled and thought for a second. "Hmm well you could always go find Draco and give him a hug. Or you can throw a snow ball at that window." He smiled pointing to the window of Hades office.

"Hades is always in his office so..." He shrugged and smiled. "... good luck with that. So its your choice which will it be?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Charlotte winced at the options but she already knew which one she was going to pick, getting up from the floor she sighed and began to walk over to the house, finding Draco it is then she thought to herself. Opening the door to the mansion Charlotte bit her lip and wandered inside.

Looking around a few of the rooms she wondered where Draco might be hopefully not with Hades. It was then that she opened the door to what appeared to be the library and saw him, biting her lip again Charlotte knocked on the door politely.

She waited until she was given permission to enter and she swiftly strode over to Draco, slipped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Sorry sir."

Charlotte ran out of the house back to Arsen.

"Happy?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Draco sat his head hidden in a book as he heard the sound of a knock at the door. He frowned wondering who you knock, cause Hades sure wouldn't.

"Come in." He said glancing at the intruder over his book. A little girl. "What is it you want?" He asked frowing slightly he did not like time wasters.

He froze as she hugged him "What is the meaning of this?" He shouted as she ran out the room. "ARSEN!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 am