Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Different Teams (Kallie & Archer)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Different Teams (Kallie & Archer) Empty Different Teams (Kallie & Archer)

Post by Bree Archer Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Business was going bloody brilliantly. Archer's weapons had hit an international level a few weeks back, and clients were knocking at her door, desperate for unseen and exclusive new tools. Of course, then they would be charged extra.

The war was making her rich.

Archer looked inside of the bag a gang of men had given to her moments before in exchange for demo weapons she had built. Her eyes flickered greedily in the light that shone from the gold inside. The thrill never dulled.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Different Teams (Kallie & Archer) Empty Re: Different Teams (Kallie & Archer)

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Kallie was walking between a meeting or two. She knew she had some paper work to finish back at the office, and she was sure there was one scandle or another she needed to smooth over.

For the moment, she just didn't want to be bothered. Still, she really should be going.

As she walked down the street, debating whether she had some time to grab some lunch before she went back to her business, she stumbled into someone standing in the street.

"Forgive me," she said softly, nodding her head, "I did not mean to do that."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Archer cursed as little over a dozen galleons spilled out of the bag, and bent down to retrieve them quickly. She snapped her head upwards sharply.

"Mind were you're-" her mouth shut close as she realised who she was speaking to- and under what circumstances. Archer nodded at the Minister, and focused on picking up the galleons, hoping that the woman would continue on her way.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Kallie looked down at a tinkling sound to see coins spinning in the dirt. She raise her eyebrow... intersting enough.

The girl was quiet obviously going to snap at her when she noticed who exactly she was talking to. There always were perks to her title.

"Oh by all means, don't hold back on my account," she said with an incline of her head. "That seems to be a mass amount of galeon you have there."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Archer so didn't want to hold back and very nearly accepted the invitation not to do so- but she had to keep a cool head and not draw attention to herself. Her electric green eyes flashed protectively.

"Profits from my business." she said curtly, but politely enough to pass as common etiquette. Archer took a deep breath to steady herself as she picked up the last coin and stood up to face the other woman.

"How are you today, Minister?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:22 am

Kallie inclinde her head, she had a sneaking suspicion that this might have been less than honest buisness, but she had not proof, and could not do anything about it.

And some how, she thought this woman would be a lot harder to get information out of than a drunk man... something told her flirting wasn't going to work right now.

"Very profitable business you got," she said flatly, "Congradulations."

"I am most well," she responded with a tilt of her head, "There has yet to appear to be a horrible scandle to deal with, so I can say that so far it is a success."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 am

"I am devoted to my work, Minister. And thank you, I do believe my business to be rather successful." she nodded graciously.

"A horrible scandle?" Archer raised an eyebrow. "Never in Russia, under your rule, Minister." she attempted flattery. Of course the woman knew it probably wasn't going to work- but the temptation of allowing an undertone of sarcasm into her voice, doubling the meaning of her statement, was too strong. It wasn't that Archer had a particular dislike for the woman- but anything associated with any Ministries irritated her. All of them were meddlers.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Kallie inclinded her head to her first remark, and kept her face blank at the second.

Slowly, she thined her lips and raised an eyebrow. Socially inclinde she may not have been, but neither was she a social idiot. She could understand jibs when they were sent at her.

"Well, now, there is only so much a minister can keep control over," she said after a moment, decided to let the girls under current of sarcasim go uncommented upon. "Though, I'm sure some would like it if we let more go... 'uncontrolled'."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Archer frowned and feigned empathy.

"I'm sure nothing will get out of hand under your governing, Minister." she assured her.

The thought that she had just dealt weapons on the very street they were talking on, made the woman want to laugh- though of course she wasn't stupid enough to let any of her emotions slip through her perfected mask of admiration.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Kallie tilted her head. This woman was not stupid, and neither as Kallie. The false - admitedly good false but still false - flattery wasn't being believed.

"Oh, have you not been paying attention Ms..." she trailed off realizing she did not know the woman's name, "Things are already getting out of control. But then again," she paused giving the bag a meaningful glance, "I'm pretty sure we both know that you know that already."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"Ashford." she lied smoothly. Archer was her name in her business, for all she knew, the Minister could have seen her name floating about in mission briefs or long forgotten files on weaponry exchange cases. She had to be careful.

Archer brought the bag closer to her side and cursed mentally. She may have to apparate out of here soon. "Of course Minister, we are both educated young women. I assure you, this is my honest living." she nodded, still trying to think exactly where this honest living had allegedly come from.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Kallie nodded as she looked about her, feigning casual interest rather than anything she truely felt.

Which was personally, a completely disinterest, and professonally, a complete focus on it.

"Well Ms. Ashford, that is good then. As an honest business, I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling me what it is. I do love hearing about peoples work. So fascinating don't you think? What people chose to do with thier lives - it truely speaks wonders about the person themselves."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am