Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I've got history to repeat! (Open)

Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I've got history to repeat! (Open) Empty I've got history to repeat! (Open)

Post by Cinnie Maddock Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 am

Cinnie ran into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, squealing like a ten-year-old on Christmas. She set her bag on the floor in a place out of sight for anyone standing at the door. She began pulling books, a set of scales, ingredients, and even her cauldron out of her book bag, not regarding the impossible physics of what she had just done. Finally, she pulled out a large jar of what looked like mud. She squealed with delight again before pouring said mud into her cauldron, lighting a fire under it and picking one of the books spread out around her.

"Let's see...basic animal transformations...page thirteen..."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I've got history to repeat! (Open) Empty Re: I've got history to repeat! (Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

Iris had never been to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom before, though she had heard some pretty interesting things about the place. She mostly wanted to meet Myrtle and didn't expect another student to be there as well.

"Hey there," she greeted with a grin. "What are brewing?" She asked, eyeing the cauldron curiously.
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am

Cinnie jumped when she heard the girl's voice. She really hadn't thought anyone else would be in here. She looked up at the girl suspiciosly. She didn't recognize her, and that made her wary.

"What's it to you what I'm brewing?" She askd, shuffling a bit so she was sitting in front of her cauldron, hiding it from view.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 am

Iris shrugged and smiled amusedly. "I was just curious, is all. You don't have to tell me. I'm Iris, by the way," she introduced herself. "But you can call me Grayson....or Iris itself." She sat down against the wall. "I actually came to see Myrtle, didn't think anybody would here."
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well, you thought wrong." Cinnie said cooly. She usually wasn't this snappish, but she wanted this girl to go away. She didn't want anyone to see what she was doing. This girl, Iris, might rat on her, and then what? She had waited months for her mother to finish this for her, and she didn't want to lose it in a hurry.

She stuck her nose back in her book, skimming through the chapter until she came across something interesting.

"Fruitbat spleens, unicorn horn, and venemous tentacula leaves." She muttered. Then she put the book down, reached for said ingrediants, measured them out and dropped them into her cauldron. She leaned over it to see the effect, and a large amount of gold dust was regurgitated out of the cauldron into her face. She blinked, rubbed the dust out of her eyes, and gave a cough that sent expelled most of the dust that had landed in her mouth. Her entire face was stained gold, and was sparkling slightly. The potion, on the other hand, had turned bright pink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am