Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Smoke on the water. (Artie&Evie)

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Smoke on the water. (Artie&Evie) Empty Smoke on the water. (Artie&Evie)

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Evangeline walked into the cabaret, wondering where on earth her aunties had gotten to. She didn't really care, she just needed somewhere she could hide for an hour or two, and this looked like a place that her family would avoid. Course they weren't much of a family any more, after her parents abandoned her and her little sister had gone.

She looked around and found an empty table, that was perfectly hidden in a corner, to avoid any one coming to talk to her, but knowing Evie's luck, someone was bound to make conversation.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Smoke on the water. (Artie&Evie) Empty Re: Smoke on the water. (Artie&Evie)

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Artemis finally gave into Theo, he keep telling him that he had to get out. Ever since Phillie he locked himself in his room, and wouldn't come out for anybody. But after yelling about it over and over, Artemis decided to come out for a night. Which he knew that it won't kill him. He then walked in and was looking around. He was trying to forget about her, but it was hard.

He then noticed a girl in the corner sitting by herself. So he decided to walk over and sat next to her.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Typical. The one day that she didn't want to talk to anyone, and a good looking guy just chooses to sit at her table. She gave him a glance, and shifted awkwardly, not really knowing what to say for once. "Um... Hi" she said instantly averting her gaze to her feet to avoid the eye contact.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Artemis smiled as he looked at her. This girl looked so different then Phillie and decided that she could get his mind off of her, since she left him. “ Oh hello.”
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Eva blushed a bit. Since when had it being hard for her to talk to a boy, she thought to herself. He was a bit older than her, but Evie knew for a fact that she had talked to boys older than her before. "So what brings you here?" she asked him, nervously biting her nails, to distract her from looking directly at him.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 pm

He could tell that she was blushing. “ Oh just trying to get this girl off my mind, she said that it would be best if we would never see each other again. And I locked myself up in my room and my brother convinced me that I need to get out. And well here I am sitting with you.”
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 pm

She chuckled at the response from the lad. "Fair enough. I haven't really been with a lad properly, the most serious relationship was with a dick head." she frowned remembering the few conversations that she had suffered through with Arsen Salvator, but looked back up at the guy with a grin. "But that is all in the past now."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Artemis was grining for some reason. Phillie made it clear that they should see each other anymore. And he knew that he had to accept that. " Yes that is in the past." He then remembered the day when he brought Phillie home because she was wet, and how his little Athena freaked out.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Evie looked around awkwardly. She couldn't remember the last time she had fed, and even though that never used to be a problem, it was all creeping up on her now. She felt the thirst at the back of her throat, but she was not going through this now. "I'm Evie." she said quickly, before biting her bottom lip.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Artemis smiled, he could tell that she was looking around awakardly. " Hello Evie, I am Artemis." He was used to people asking him why he was named after a female goddess. But he would always say, that is what my mum wanted.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Evangeline smiled. "Artemis? Isn't that like a goddess?" she asked, but then shrugged. She was a creation of the devil, named Evangeline, which means like an angel. Then again, that could refer to her veela side, but somehow Evie didn't really think that. It was probably her parents trying to mess up her life more than they had already. She blinked a few times, bringing herself to the real world and glanced at the boy. "I will call you Artie!" she declared with a grin.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm

He grinned. " Yes as in the goddess, my mum decided to call me that." Artemis at first used to hate his name. But then after a while he got used to it. It was unique, even thought it was the female goddess. " Artie? I love when you called me that."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm

"That is real interesting," Evie told him, loving the fact that he wasn't afraid to stand out from the crowd. It wasn't that Evie was afraid to stand out from the crowd, more like that she was afraid to get into the crowd in the first place. "Well that is good then isn't it Artie!" she said with a grin.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Artemis grinned. " It is whatever way you want to look at it" He was enjoying this time that he was spending with Evie. He really hated to admit it, but he was glad that hi brother convinced him to come out of his roo. And just go out and have a good time. " I guess that it is good Evie."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

"So how old are you?" she asked him twirling her hair around her finger, to distract herself from the thirst. She new that he would be quite a bit older than herself, but she didn't really give a damn about age. She just wanted a night to forget about everything, and at the moment he was a good distraction for her.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Artemis smirked. " I am only twenty." She could tell that Evie look young. Like she was still in school. But he didn't care, it seemed like he was alway going for the younger girls. He knew that he was trying to forget all about Phillie and it seemed like this was the perfect girl.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Evangeline gave a small grin. "Only five or so years difference..." she said nonchalantly, hoping that this guy wouldn't care about an age difference. She was glad she had come here, and was even glad that Artie had come to talk to her. He was proving himself as an excellent distraction.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Artemis smiled. " Age is only a number, it really means nothing to me." He was enjoying Evie company, he was glad that his brother talked him into coming here. He loved that something was different about her.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Evangeline grinned at his remark. He was right though, age is only a number. Why should it matter the difference between a couple. There was probably a few centuries of difference between her own parents, so she wasn't anyone to judge. "Do you want a drink?" Evie asked, as she was off to get herself one.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Artemis smiled, he could tell that she was agreeing with him that age was just a number. It should really matter, but sometimes it was made a big deal. " Sure, I guess I would like a drink." He really wasn't planning on drinking, but he thought why not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:55 pm