Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'm gonna smoke you out

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i'm gonna smoke you out Empty i'm gonna smoke you out

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 am

"Enya," Lena spoke, of course in a vehement fashion. Her hand brushed the petals of the rose gently, blue eyes staring at the honey-coloured nectar. "Have you not heard of the melancholy events that have befallen me, this past summer?" She plucked one of the petals, glancing at it before letting it drift gently towards the ground.

A face seemed to speak from the petals, "Dear child, of course I do. I know all, or at least when it comes to events that occur to you, munchkin." A leaf blew in a passing breeze, as if it was trying to reach out towards the blonde to comfort her. "How are you feeling, my child?"

The Uchitel scowled. "What do you think I feel?" she snapped, trying her best not to rip the plant off its stem, "one of my closest friends hates me, and my boyfriend is mute!" She was close to tears. "My boyfriend is fucking mute!"

"There, there, child..."

"Don't you dare 'there, there' me!" Lena snarled, eyes flooding with tears, "what would you feel like if Kaius was mute, huh, Enya? What if he couldn't tell you he loved you or give you one of his weak jokes that he would never be able to crack again? Huh? Tell me, Enya! Tell me!"

As usual, there was no answer.

"Fucking plant," muttered the Finn, ripping the plant right out of its place in the garden and relentlessly stomping it. She was in no mood for mercy or kindness, and it was best to leave her to her venting.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i'm gonna smoke you out Empty Re: i'm gonna smoke you out

Post by danie Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:53 am

Russia. Dear lovely Russia, Anya thought with a frown. She wasn't in a good mood. Hell, Anya hadn't been in a good mood ever since her meeting with William and Frodo. Both news hadn't suited her well.

The dark haired girl didn't know what to think what was hurting her the most. The fact that her father had the audacity to set her up for an arranged marriage with a boy she had detested or the fact that her best friend had been keeping secrets from her.

Granted, that both girls kept secrets from each other but something that involved both their friends wasn't something she would hide.

Anya hadn't seen Lena for a while and there were plenty of times that she had wished she could owl her with very angry words that would never end.

But she wouldn't.

Even after everything, Lena was her best friend.

But she would give her a serious talk... probably a few colorful words here and there, some yelling and probably tears would probably present from both parts.

Anya didn't want to be at her house. She didn't want to be near the wizardring world. She didn't want to be near anybody she actually knew at the moment. But she had found herself in the muggle park.

Anya didn't want to be engaged.

She didn't want her friends fighting.

And she defiantly didn't want to have to give Lena a strict talking.

Finding herself in the middle of garden, her eyes starting to prickle a little with tears that were fighting their way out. Sitting on an empty bench, angry tears began to flow from her eyes while she was unaware of her surroundings. Anya began to hiccup a little, wishing and wanting, that for once, everything was normal.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 am

The remnants of the plant stuck out from the sole of Lena's shoes, but of course she expected it. The blood coloured slime were a mix of rose petals and plant stem, not to mention crushed leaves, looking very much like a puddle of algae. The sight alone made Lena's nose wrinkle, and step away from the damaged goods.

It was then that she realized that she had utterly destroyed something beautiful, and this brought her down to her knees.

She stared at the puddle as if it were a God, and frowned. Her hand nearly reached out to touch the mangled mess, but it reached back just in time. She drew in her breath, and shut her eyes.

I'm sorry, she thought.

It's alright, Liebechen, was her reply, and at this moment Lena began to feel something calm her mind, and whatever thoughts were racing aren't anymore. Everything felt so warm, so fuzzy...

Enya had placed a Calming Seal on her, hadn't she?

Nevertheless, Lena felt thankful, no matter how inappropriate it might have been. Danke, she thought, dankeschön.

The Uchitel decided to shift her focus onto something more pleasing, the Uchitel began to scan the park for items of interest, and there was. Her face fell, because there was an item of interest.

It just didn't please her the way she wanted to.

Adrenaline pumped through the Finnish (or German, or Russian, oh damn it; Lena was multinational and she loved them all equally) teenager's heart as she saw that face. That face...

The hiccuping, the tears, the apparent anger, told her that she knew.

She knew. Sweet, sweet Anya knew.

And how the fuck was Lena, Queen of Uchitel, Disowned Princess of the Vorstenbach Family, yet the Heiress to the Vartianen Fortune, as well as The Future Mrs. Edmunds, going to explain everything she had done to her, without sounding selfish?

The girl decided she chose not to.

Before her friend could catch her glance, the Uchitel decided to take to her feet and walk to the other side of the garden, praying that Anya wouldn't stand up to stop her. After all, she didn't want to be tarried longer than she needed to be.

liebechen is an endearment used by germans, usually for children.

(ooc: i blame the muse gods. xD )
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 pm

The footsteps had caught her attention and her head and eyes snapped up to the familiar blonde. With her heart beginning to beat faster and her blood beginning to boil, Anya's eyes turned into slits.

She saw the fellow blonde walking across the garden, clearly avoiding Anya.

"Lena Marie Johanna Vorstenbach," she frowning girl snapped as she stood up from the bench and pointed at her friend. "You get your bloody blonde skinny ass right here this instant!"

"And I swear on the name of Merlin, if you don't, bad things will ensue!" Anya said, her voice raising little by little and by the end of her sentence, she was borderline yelling.

"Now this is what's going to happen," she slowly but angrily. She paced back and forth a little before standing tall and pointing a finger at her. "You're going to sit the fuck down," she pointed at the bench in front of her. "And you're going to hear me fucking rant about how stupid everything you did and then, then you can say whatever you're going to fucking say."

Taking in a deep breathe, Anya looked over at Lena.

"Do I make myself clear?"

ooc: i refuse to make this another novel! :b
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

Lena flinched when she heard that familiar voice sound so hard and so much harsher than she had ever heard it before. Her heart sunk, her stomach churned, and somehow she found it hard to swallow.

Was she this nervous about a lecture given to her by her best friend? It wasn't her fault, though, because Anya had every right to be mad at her. Who wouldn't, however? She knew that if she was in the Hrabrost's position she too would be looking for chances to be pissed.

Yet the Uchitel couldn't bring herself to look at her. Anya being mad - even at her - was a rare occurrence and the thought of that made the blonde cringe with humiliation. Pride, as much as Lena tried to be discreet about it, was important to her and like most other people she hated to be something to be ashamed of. Minus her family, she thinks that no one should be this ashamed of her.

Now here she was, ashamed of herself.

Anya's yelling let Lena's selective hearing kick in. She was too absorbed in her own thoughts to really care about what her - hopefully not former - best friend was saying, no matter how vital they were supposed to be. Already her body was trembling and nothing had even happened.

"Alright," the blonde replied, her voice a monotone. She walked over to the bench submissively, head hung out of anger, of desperation, of the war going on in her own head which she had no control over. She sat in a robotic manner on the bench and looked up, her blue eyes cold against her friend's. "Go on," she snarled, though it sounded like she was about to burst into a fit of tears, "say it. Say whatever you need to say."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am

Anya glared at Lena harshly, knowing what she was going to do. Crossing her arms as she stood in front of her with a pointed look, "Don't you fucking dare give me your selective hearing." She snapped, "You are going to listen to every damn word that's going to come out of my mouth."

Beginning to analyze what she was going to start to saying, the way she was going to say and how she was going to say it, Anya couldn't find the perfect way how to even begin. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Anya stopped her pacing and turned to face Lena.

"Do you know how much of a fucking idiot I feel like?" She began, throwing out every single thing on how she had structured this conversation to be, out of the window. "Here I am, so happy for you because Rhys and you were working things out and then I find out that you kissed Fro?"

She growled unpleasantly, "Don't you snarl at me either!" The brunette snarled back, "And out of the entire fucking world that I could of learned about this situation about, I learn it from someone that's not you!"

"You're supposed to be my fucking best friend Le," Anya snapped, her eyes starting to tear up but tried to force them to stay inside her ear ducts. "And sure, we keep our secrets to ourselves and what not but how could you keep this from me? Now I understand why Kait talked so... vaguely about you when I went to Greece with her."

A couple of tears escaped her eyes and she wiped them away before they could get to far down her face.

"And you had to do this to Fro out of all the people int he world?" She sighed, "Frodo. My male best friend, Kait's boy friend and, and why would you even think about doing it in the first place?"

"Why Lena," she screamed, "And I don't want some half-assed response that does't mean shit. I want a real fucking response!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 am

It was so difficult for the Finnish girl to just sit there and listen to her friend rant like that as well as resisting her selective hearing. For one, it was rare for Anya to be angry, but it was an even rarer occasion for her to actually yell and vent about it.

The Uchitel took deep breaths as the words Anya were screaming at her managed to stay in her head. She watched her in a way that made her look like she was ready to kill her at any moment, though Lena had no real intention of doing so. She firmly crossed her arms, her midnight eyes devouring bad thoughts.

Once it was her turn, the blonde decided to put down her cold exterior, and her eyes soften from midnight to a slightly lighter navy shade, which reflected the mood that was running through her head like wildfire. After all, if she can't be calm then the conversation was soon to get ugly, especially if neither of them would want to back down. And Lena was never going to lose to Anya in anything, especially in a verbal fight.

"You want me to tell you everything?" Lena began, her blood boiling, "fine, then I will tell you everything - as long as you don't try to kill me when I'm talking to you.

"Right, the night I kissed Frodo, it was freezing as fuck. I was brooding in Azorat's Maze Gardens all by myself because I didn't want to eat all week. He came along and comforted me, and I was grateful for that.

"We talked about... uh, things." The Uchitel swallowed, containing her breath. "I told him about... everything. How I felt about losing Rhys, and losing Vanka, and feeling so hungry yet so full." She paused, trying not to burst into tears. "Then he kissed me. On the cheek.

"Whatever came over me gripped me far quicker than I could control it. The only person who'd kissed me like that was Rhys and we'd always end up making out, and no, he doesn't know; I don't have the heart to tell him. I guess instinct... it did it to me.

"And speaking of secrets, I have an eating disorder, my grandmother can read my mind, my illusions are getting stronger, and Charles and I are best friends again." She then put her hands on her hips, "And what about you, Miss Telsa? I'm sure you too have your secrets."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 am

"You think I'd actually try and kill you?" Anya scoffed, not believing the words she was hearing Lena say out loud. "You wouldn't actually believe I'd take my parents route, would you. For someone who says she's my best friend, she sure seems like I would kill her."

The brunette eyed her suspiciously at the parts where the blonde had kept vague but kept quiet for the most part, saving her comments until Le was done. And during that time, she had her arms crossed and her foot was quietly tapping impatiently. Biting her tongue, Anya kept herself from adding anything snide or snapping at her while her mind was still running.

"Don't turn all this around me Miss Vorstenbach," Anya began, mocking her angrily and while her foot stopping tapping but her arms were still crossed defensively, her eyes glaring at Lena with scrutiny. "This is about you and you alone so don't you dare."

"An eating disorder?" She scoffed, hoping that it was only a lie. "Is that why you hardly wanted to look at those brownies when we were at Hogwarts? I figured that there was something off but I thought you were catching a flu. Le, why don't you tell me these kinds of things? I'm your best friend. I'm here to help you not make stupid decisions like eating disorders or kissing your friend's boyfriend who might or might not be an ex right now. What good am I to you if I'm not here to help you?

"And Charles, really? You're best friends with the boy that broke you and Rhys up because he kissed you? You know what. Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine," she snapped, not believing what she was hearing. "Let's put it this... this damn way. So what if Mr Charles decides to one day stride over to Rhys, Rhys decides to kiss him on the cheek but Charles reacts by kissing him on the lips. That feeling, whatever type of feeling you might get from that, is what Kait probably feels," Anya seethed, starting to see a little red from how mad she was. "So you know what'd make this all better, if you go to Kait and you apologize. And if you have, I hope whatever she did to you, you took it well because you deserved it," she said. "And I hope you apologized right after.

"Look, I'm that I can't help you with your grandmother and your illusions but everything else, Le," Anya cried out, a few desperate tears slipping out of her tear ducts. "I don't want to see you do something stupid or nearly die and not being able to help you with it because honestly, I don't think I could live with myself," the girl said quietly, "I just want you to be great, Le."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 am

"You do know that under the right circumstances," Lena interrupted, barely caring that her interjection might have pissed Anya off, "anyone can kill, right? It's a proven philosophy. There's evil inside every one of us, and Golding proved it by writing Lord of The Flies. And there's evil inside you too, Anya..."

Tucking strands of hair behind her ear, the blonde then listened to Anya's many question. She found it difficult to answer all of them, because more than half of them struck deep into her heart one way or another. She crossed her arms to make her stomach stop churning, even though she knew that was a physically incurable ailment.

"I didn't tell you about this because you're so happy, Anya," the Uchitel replied honestly, "I mean, at Hogwarts, you weren't as messed up as you are in Durmstrang. Do you think I'd rant to you about all my problems and bring you down? Gods, you're my best friend. I would never take your happiness away from you due to me being a burden. I'm crazy, not cruel. Okay, I killed a man, but he tried to kill me first. Some things aren't supposed for other ears, anyway. The problems are my own, not yours. That made it rational for you not to be involved.

"Charles is my best guy friend and my only friend as of now, from the looks of it. Half my better friends - not counting us Seven Devils - have disappeared out of my life or I've lost touch. But Charles... he was there when I was pissed. He may have kissed me but I know he's moved on, and I know because he told me in person and because I might have absorbed a bit of his conning skills I can tell he was telling the truth. He doesn't hide his lying skills well enough for me not to be able to miss his smirk, but he thinks he does."

The blonde burst into peals of laughter as Anya mentioned Charles kissing Rhys. Although it was a mortifying thought, the image of the event actually happening made the girl laugh maniacally, not unlike a mad scientist. "Anya... did you just make me insinuate the thought of Charles kissing my boyfriend?" she joked, "I'm sure that neither Charles, or my boyfriend, are gay. Though the thought of Charles and Rhys..." The girl, even though she was trying to contain her cachinnation, couldn't help but let it spread.

"I would never apologize to Kait after she punched me," snapped Lena, turning away from her friend to hide her bruise.

Lena mentally swayed her head from side to side. "Well, if you want me to be great, then I'm terrific," the Uchitel grunted, "I hope that makes you happy, and even if I'm not terrific you know I've had more near-death experiences than I can handle." She thought of jumping on the Whomping Willow on that night at Hogwarts with that Slytherin girl.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 am

"Fuck you Lena," Anya hissed at the blonde sitting in front of her. She was less than happy about her little speech. "Fuck you to hell," she said once more. Anya wasn't even capable of harming a poor fly, much less a person, even if they did deserve it or not. The fact that her best friend had even fathomed the thought that maybe she could one day, made her not only angry but had sprouted a small seed of doubt within herself. I'd never kill someone, never she repeated to herself a couple of times.

Groaning loudly, the frustrated young girl looked at the sky, her arms openly gesturing the sky as if she was praying but in a very angry form. "Therefore it makes it okay for you to hide your problems for me, does it?" Anya glared, "Because that's not a proper reason. And sure, your reason is valid in killing that man but you've got to understand that after many years of knowing each other, you have never and will never become a burden to me.

"Oh, why don't just bend over for Charles while you're at it," she snapped, the words flowing out of her mouth before she could even stop them. Anya's eyes widened in surprise as her hand clamped over her mouth, ashamed that it had even come out. She tried to force her vocal cords to come up with an apology but they wouldn't budge. It was if they had frozen over to shards of ice that would rip her insides if she tried to force something out.

"Well you should," she managed to say after what felt an eternity. Clearing her throat, she avoided looking at the obvious bruise directly, "But that looks like it hurts and half of me wants to run over to high five Kait but the other half wants to find her and punch her just as equally hard or harder all at the same time."

"You know what I meant, Lena," She responded quietly. "What I want for you is to be happy and I mean truly happy and not some plastered on smile that you wear most of the time."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm

The blonde began to laugh bitterly, barely caring about how cold and how cruel it made her sound. If Anya chose to play it that way, then so will she. "Oh Anyaschka," she announced as she laughed, "you have no idea, don't you?" She then brushed her hair to one side, trying not to worry about how this was going to affect the Hrabrost later. The brushing of her hair also prompted the blonde to remember to cut her hair soon, or she will soon be recognizable by former enemies once more, and she didn't want that.

Lena rolled her eyes when Anya began to blab. Her selective hearing had been kicked out by her willpower to listen to her best friend's every word, and only now did the Uchitel begin to rue it. Her eyebrows were skeptically raised when the Hrabrost mentioned that she'll never be a burden to her. "Oh," she replied disdainfully, "oh really now? Will you say that to me in twenty years? I doubt you'll even talk to me by then." She felt her heart drop, because that was literally saying one thing and one thing only.

She had lost hope in their friendship.

"You try breaking up with your best friend for about six years, kill his father, then get back together," Lena snapped, "then I'd like to see how you feel about him." She inclined her head to one side and looked at Anya's surprised expression without much reaction, "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Uchitel's self-proclaimed Queen simply responded with, "Go right ahead." She pursed her lips before adding more to her statement, "After all, if you go with the second option I'm sure Kait wouldn't mind knocking you unconscious and calling you derogatory names."

The girl plastered a mock smile on her face, mainly to piss Anya off.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:09 am

Before she could even make some snappy and angry comment, Anya's hand rose into mid air and found it's way across Lena's cheek, the same side that had already been previously bruised by Kaitlen Grayson. Skin hitting skin and a loud noise being emitted from the contact of both girls, Anya stepped back from he girl and glared at her harshly. Probably worse than she had ever done so before.

Anya was sick of it. Sick of it all and even though it was just her being fed up with her parents, her lack of contact with Yefrem, and her arranged marriage with Will, Anya was done dealing with Lena.

Of course, that would probably come and bite her in the ass at some future moment.

"Fine," Anya growled. "It seems like you've chosen your obvious path and you're going to stick with it."

Beginning to walk backwards, brunette still facing the blonde, she sighed with a few tears falling from her eyes, ignoring whatever conversation that had after or before.

"So congratulations Lena Vorstenbach," she yelled out angrily, wiping away her tears. "You just fucking lost me."

With that, the Hrabrost turned on her heel and walked away from Lena. Unsure if she'd ever see or even speak to her again.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

The feeling of Anya's palm on her cheek pained her more than it should. Perhaps it wasn't just the physical pain that hurt her, it was the emotional pain that went along with it. It was the pain of knowing that she had wholly disappointed the Hrabrost of her own accord. If anything, that made her feel even more guilt, her heart sinking with it.

"Fine," spat the girl, incorporating her guilt with her anger at her best friend, "if you make it so, it's fine with me."

As she watched Anya go, she didn't feel any particular emotion that would relate to this situation, to her unpleasant surprise. The numbness of her penitence was so overshadowing it managed to block out any other emotions that could have further riddled her of her sanity at that moment.

The girl began to make her way out of the park, but she didn't cry tears as she had expected to. Had she become this weak - to not even be able to squeeze tears out of her own two eyes that she had been born with? And she had always thought that between her and Anya, Lena had always been the stronger one. She had always been the one with the fucked-up situations and the drama and the erratic, dysfunctional family.

That may not be the case after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm