Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

light up my world {CARINA}

Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

light up my world {CARINA} Empty light up my world {CARINA}

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 am

Hiding behind a bunch of potions supplies was a young boy with big dreams, and this was Kieran. He could not, would not, cannot take what was happening in his life right now, so he went over to Zherdev and went to the Potions shop which he couldn't care what it was called and hid there for about several hours now. Burying his face in his arms, he said nothing and did nothing.
    Carina Rosier
    Carina Rosier
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

light up my world {CARINA} Empty Re: light up my world {CARINA}

Post by Carina Rosier Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Potions ingredients were a necessity for Carina, especially considering that she was down on a few of the more important herbs required for her latest experimentation attempt. She loved to concoct, and so far her ideas hadn't caused such a massive failure. She had not yet been injured too severly, which was a combination of luck and skill as far as she was concerned. It was always something she had done with her father and brother, and in fact, he had taught her some methods as she had been growing up.

Entering the shop, Carina took a quick scan around to see who was there, if anyone. She didn't really see anyone around, which was fine as far as she was concerned. People had this tendancy to irritate her, at least adults did, when she was shopping. Hounding her to try and find out what it was she was wanting.

She took a few moments to browse around in a barrel by the door to see if there was anything of interest to her. There wasn't and so she moved on, her eyes flickering over the various bottles and jars on the shelves.

As she rounded the corner, Carina was confronted with an unusual sight. A boy who looked to be about her age was crouched behind the shelf. She just stood there watching him silently for a few moments before she cleared her throat.

"Anything interesting down there?" She asked, not even sure why she had chosen to say that. It was such a silly thing to say.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 am

Kieran nearly jumped out of his shell when he heard someone talking to him. Or at least, they appeared to be. He looked at them, and saw that it was just a girl his age. Oh well, it was better than Haze or anybody else in Durmstrang he had met who could possibly ridicule him for his actions at this very moment.

"Nah, nothing at all," he began, "I just like this spot, that's all." He then asked, "Anything interesting at your end?"
    Carina Rosier
    Carina Rosier
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carina Rosier Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Carina stifled the urge to laugh as the boy jumped a little. Clearly he had previously had absolutly no idea that she was behind him. Either he was very focused or had really bad awareness of what was around him.

"Not much really. I'm looking for spider monkey's fur, any idea where I could find that?" Carina asked, wondering if the boy would be able to help her at all. It was a very obscure ingredient after all.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

"Not here," Kiki replied, looking around at where he was sitting. "All we have here are... dragon parts." He picked up a dragon claw for the girl to see before he went back to staring into space.
    Carina Rosier
    Carina Rosier
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carina Rosier Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am

Carina sighed, shaking her head and placing her hand on her hip. She took a quick look around the shop, noticing that it was fairly deserted.

"Bunch of useless..." Carina muttered, trailing off at the end. There was no need to continue what she was saying, she had made her point clearly. The boy had picked up a dragon claw and Carina held her hand out.

"Pass me that, I could use that actually." Carina stated.

"Whats your name by the way?" She asked, wanting to know who the boy was that she was actually talking to. She liked putting names to faces.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

After a few minutes of staring into space that was dutifully wasted, Kieran passed the girl the dragon claw and spoke calmly and quietly, "My name is Kieran. What about you?" It's not like he was actually interested, but that was what he was like.
    Carina Rosier
    Carina Rosier
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carina Rosier Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Carina didn't exactly appreciate that he wasn't really looking at her or particularly bothering that she was there. She had always wanted to be the centre of attention whenever she was speaking.

"Thanks." She grumbled, taking hold of the dragons claw. She was still a little irritated that they didn't stock her spider monkey fur.

"Name's Carina." She muttered, examining the dragons claw to see if it was suitable. It looked like it would do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:16 am