Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Town Recluse (Ty)

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Town Recluse (Ty) Empty Town Recluse (Ty)

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Maya wandered silently through the streets of London, biting her lip as she studied the golden, glowing buildings. She preferred her muggle city- although of course she couldn't deny the beauty of what Passion had shown her in the wizarding world.

But this...was so familiar. It was home.

It disturbed Maya slightly that she had become close to a recluse in her home now, always slipping away into another world. When was the last time she had spoken to anyone fairly normal, apart from Zach?
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Town Recluse (Ty) Empty Re: Town Recluse (Ty)

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Ty wanted to skip down the street - that seemed like a good idea to him, but thankfully for him, there was some part of his brain that was being rational enough to say that that might not be the best idea at the moment.

So instead he walked at a possibly faster than normal pace, and only bouncing slightly every now and again.

He stopped and grinned widely when he saw a face that he reconginzed, "Heey! If it ain't nice normal Maya! Yer nice and normal ain't yeah Maya. I don't think I've talk to normal for a while."

(OOC - yeah.... sorry... I told you he'd be a little loopy Razz)
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Maya blinked at the young man a few times, checking it was him.

"...Ty?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. She laughed uncertainly, concern laced into her tone."You okay, Ty?"

Maya nodded. "Very normal. Very regular. Nothing out of the blue here." she grinned, comparing herself to all the craziness that seemed to have thrown its chaotic colours onto her blank life.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:16 pm

"Mayaaaa," the young man called again impulsively throwing an arm around her, warping the girl in a sideways hug. "I am more than okay! I am- I am -am..."

He trailed off unable to answer the question but after a moment shook his head and completely forgot about it.

"I use ta be normal," the man announced with a sigh of long, "Now I'm-I'm-I'm-"

There he was again stuck on the same thing. What was he? Why couldn't he answer that question? He was Ty wasn't he? Was he something else? What was his problem? Did he even have a problem?

There was a part of his brain (the section that was still completely drenched in endorphins) that said no, but the rest of it, the parts that had slowly been coming crashing back down th reality were all screaming yes.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Maya laughed incredulously at Ty's peculiar mood and her arm wrapped around his waist- a friendly gesture and asked-

"...drunk?" she finished off for him, suddenly very concerned he would topple over.

"Ty?" the girl frowned as a second sentence was left hanging. "Tyler?" Maya repeated, scared for the boy's welfare.

"Are you feeling alright?" she managed to smile (though feeble) kindly through her worry.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Ty frowned at her, "I ain't think I'm drunk... Rhysie said I ain't allowed to drink anymore, cause the orphanage said drinkin' kills yeah."

He frowned for another long moment, before shaking his head. He didn't need to dwell on... well whatever he had been attempting to dwell on.

He looked at her worried smile and matched it with a beaming one.

"I'm right as rain, Sug," he lauged a bit and ruffled her hair.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"You don't think?" Maya frowned. "Well at least you've got this Rhysie giving good advice." she murmured.

She smiled and ducked her head slightly as her hair was ruffled and blew a golden lock from her face. "I think you're happy. But for weird reasons." she said, more to herself, and studied him closely as they carried on walking together.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 am

"Well, I ain't remember drinkin' anything, but... I still sorta feel drunk," he paused and frowned. "It just don't make sense... thus I only think I ain't drunk."

"Rhysie is the bestest... even if he's a little grumpy somtimes. You don't want to get Rhysie angry, nuh-uh, no siree-bob, but... he's my Rhysie. We're besties you know," he nodded his head solemnly like this was a very honoured peice of information to be imparting.

"Weird reasons? How can bein' happy be weird? Shouldn't anythang that makes yeah happy be.. be... unweird?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 pm

"Either way," Maya bit her lip. "It doesn't sound good."

"Rhysie sounds brilliant. Was Rhysie with you when you became...all, erm- drunk-like?" she asked, not entirely sure if the way she phrased the question made any sense. She hadn't really made up her mind if this Rhys was good news of not.

Maya shook her head stubbornly. "Sometimes happiness comes from bad things." she recalled Jack's flings and how occasionally he would become verbally abusive when drunk, and laugh about it.

"Then it's the wrong type of happiness."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Ty shook his head violent, "Nuh-UH! He was all 'Grrrrr' when he found me all drunk-like and I was all, 'pout' " to emphasise his point the boy - young man really - pouted.

He let out a long soft 'Oh' in the back of his throat as Maya spoke. He tilted his head. That made sense.

"I ain't think I'm any of those happy's I'm just ... happy, happy," he paused and thought about it. "Is it so wrong to wanna be happy?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:28 pm

"Oh really, now?" Maya couldn't help but giggle at his explanation. "Then Rhys sounds good, I guess." she nodded. "Oh don't pout, Ty." she laughed, resting her head on his shoulder. It was true that Maya was starting to use Tyler as a bit of an older brother figure. Anyone would be better than Jack.

"Get it?" she bit her lip, not sure if she was talking gibberish or not.

"Of course it's not wrong to want it." she smiled sadly. "But sometimes the things people do to get their hands on it is wrong." Maya sighed.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:37 pm

"Rhysie is the bestest," he nodded his head before grinning impishly, "But what if I like pouting'? I thank that poutin' looks pretty good on thise handsome mug."

He laughed a little before nodding his head.

"I get it. Yer pretty smart Normal Maya."

"The worlds to complicated, ain't it Maya? It should be simpler."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Maya laughed easily again and patted the side of his face twice, affectionately (but also half testing whether any sense could be smacked back into him)

"Sure it does, Ty." she grinned. Suddenly her face fell and the girl grimaced. "Not smart enough." Maya murmured under her breath,

"A simple world? Wouldn't it get a bit boring after a while?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Ty flinched a bit as she patted his face - rather hard.

"Hey now! I thank that were more of a slap yer doin' there than a pat," he frowned at her teasingly, "What I ever do ta deserve that?"

"Now who's goin' bout tellin' yeah yer not smart enough," he gave her a stern glare. "Cause I thank I need ta give 'em a smart smack upside the head. THat's what my Mama use ta do anytime one of use told a lie."

He nodded and laughed before his gaze sadened slightly at the thought of his late mother.

"I don't know. Yeah could make simple interestin' - just... just the good stuff needs ta be simple. And isn't the world pretty simple to kids? And they ain't seem to think that its borin'."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

"Sorry." Maya grinned sheepishly. "I was just making sure that..." unable to finish the sentence, the girl completed it with a shrug.

Maya laughed at him, but did not answer the question. She had been telling herself that she wasn't smart enough- not smart enough to handle the wild situations that she had been thrown in.

She frowned deeply. "Y'know, for someone who's acting crazy, you speak sense." she murmured.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Ty shook his head and laughed, "That I ain't completely mental?"

He hummed a bit as they went along.

"Well now, I always make sense, cause I am just that smart."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 am