Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New in Town, But Not to Life

Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

New in Town, But Not to Life Empty New in Town, But Not to Life

Post by Veronika Erinaya Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Veronika strutted into the dingy pub, her black tank top and skinny jeans simple, but sexy. The other restaurants had seemed almost too clean and welcoming. Here was something familiar- dirt and filth and people she couldn't trust as far as she could throw them. A smirk graced her lips. Feels like home.

The girl was certainly no stranger to people who weren't exactly on the straightest path, seeing as she herself often stole for a living. She knew in one glance of the bar who saw from her walk and air of confidence that she wasn't to be messed with- and those who thought they could take her.

Veronika stepped up to the bar and ordered a Firewhiskey from one of the more trusty looking bartenders. She downed it in one, then ordered another as she looked around for someone to turn up the charm for.
    Valentin Belanov
    Valentin Belanov
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

New in Town, But Not to Life Empty Re: New in Town, But Not to Life

Post by Valentin Belanov Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am

Valentin was in the dingy pub with his adopted dad. His 'dad' liked to stop off for a drink after a long day. Valentin, didn't approve of the consumption of alcohol, but if his 'dad' chose to do it, it was his own choice.

Valentin strutted over to the bar and sat down. He ordered a butterbeer and sighed, glancing at the girl he recognised from his year.

"You shouldn't drink so heavily. You're not even of age, Vero" he said her name with a smirk.
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 am

Veronika turned at the sound of a familiar voice, seeing the boy she had met on one of her first days here. "You should drink more heavily Val," she retorted with a smirk. "And I'm close enough." She slid over closer. "So! What brings a non drinker like yourself to this," she glanced around, "mmm, Interesting choice of drinking establishments?" She walked her fingers up his arm and tweaked his nose playfully.
    Valentin Belanov
    Valentin Belanov
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valentin Belanov Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Valentin's nose wrinkled when she...touched him. He didn't really like being touched, but he'd make an exception.

"Viktor likes to have a drink after he finishes the afternoon chores. He just brings me along so I can drive him home if he gets too hammered." Valentin said frankly "and don't call me Val...it's Valentin. I'm not to keen on nicknames"
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Veronika wrinkled her own nose at him. "Well fine then, Valentin. Why don't you like Val anyway? I think it's nice." She leaned casually with her back to the bar, elbows behind her resting on it. She knew this position showed off her body and she wanted to see what Valentin's reaction would be. She tossed her hair over her shoulder in a habitual gesture. "So how's school then?"
    Valentin Belanov
    Valentin Belanov
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valentin Belanov Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Valentin ignored her attempt to seduce him. He was far to busy to worry about dating. Anyone.

"Well, you should know considering you are in the same house and year as me Veronika." he stated bluntly, glancing over at Viktor, who seemed to be drunk, and laughing with his friends. Valentin wretched. He'd have to deal with the smell on the way home
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Veronika rolled her eyes. Only Valentin would completely ignore her, but the boy intrigued her. She'd work on him later. "I asked how it was going for you. Only you can answer that." She glanced over at his now drunk father. She'd seen too many drunks herself to get worked up about it, but she kept her eye on them even as she returned to the conversation. It was never good to ignore any kind of potential threat.
    Valentin Belanov
    Valentin Belanov
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valentin Belanov Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Valentin sighed rubbing his temple lightly.

"I'm sorry... I just...I'm just really stressed. Things on the farm are getting busy. People are trying to get us to sell some of our land. But i know we wont. Maiya and Viktor are poor, not stupid..." He trailed off slightly "School is okay. I just worry about them while I'm gone. I do a lot of the harder stuff, they aren't strong enough..."
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 am

Veronika frowned sympathetically. "I'm sorry. That really sucks. And I think they're right for not selling. What's yours is yours, don't let anyone take it from." The words were ironic, coming from a thief, but she was thinking of her own family's tiny apartment. "I know what you mean, worrying about your family. I worry about my mom and sister." Veronika didn't say why she was worried. Her business was hers and she had learned very early not to give out personal information too freely.
    Valentin Belanov
    Valentin Belanov
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valentin Belanov Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 am

"I see...yeh these two..i don;t have any relation to them, but they saved me and i owe them my life..." Valentin sighed as he watched Viktor vomit in a corner "well i guess this is my cue" he mumbled standing up "see you 'round"
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:15 am

Veronika nodded. "I understand." She watched the man vomiting with a blank expression. It was not strange to her, not worrying. "I'll see you around." She sighed and turned back to the bar. "Hey!" she called the bartender over. "What does it take to work here?" Five minutes later, it was settled. She'd work whenever she had time, starting in two days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:04 am