Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel]

Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel] Empty Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel]

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Heaven on earth!
    Timo hopped all around the Boulangerie, peeping in every nook and cranny while trying to stop himself from drooling. His teeth felt rather numb as he tried to contain himself from compulsively buying the entire store. There were all different kinds of desserts- preserved ones, fresh ones, chocolates, sugary, even a section for savoury desserts, cheeses, wines- it was a little boy's dream. He had to try his best to weave about through the multitude of equally unhealthy people flooding the store. All he could do from keeping himself from his impulses was to horrify himself with the thought of being overweight and therefore not being able to play soccer.

"I am going to be a sumo wrestler if I don't control myself," Timo mumbled relatively loudly, rubbing his belly, receiving rather judgemental stares from the French customers.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel] Empty Re: Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel]

Post by Rora Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Lena hadn't been to France in absolute, but once she could, she took the chance immediately to go to the best pastry shop she could remember going to there. It took her a few tries, a few disgruntled grown-ups and a few failed attempts to speak French, she finally made it. She was absolutely exhausted then, and as she made her way through the seemingly endless aisles of bread... and more bread... and hey look - some pastry! - she pretty much settled on a bunch of eclairs. On the way to the cashier, however, she bumped into a small boy that was much younger than she was.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Sorry!"

(ooc: mind's still in the gutter. xP)
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel] Empty Re: Threesome with a tablespoon of angel [Bitch|Loner|Shygirl] + [Angel]

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Athena was on her way to the weekly visit to the pastry shop. Only the best, she heard her mums voice say in her head. She didn't mind though, it was one of her favorite places here in France.

Entering the shop, she felt immediately how the different scents filled her, Athena walked along a shelf full of cheese in all different sizes and shapes. She strongly suspected that she had been a cheese in his previous life, or at least someone who worked with cheese. Because she really loved cheese.

Picking down the things Needed From The Different shelves that her mum wanted she walked over to the chasier looking at all the french pastries she couldn't help herself, she picked a few macaroons with the taste of pistachio and chocolate, her favorites.

Only a few feet from her a girl bumped into a guy, much younger than herself. He looked so vunerable compared to the girl , she must have been the same age as Athena. She wanted to ask something, see if the guy was alright. But the blonde girl seemed to have everything under control.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

"No need to be sorry! Be sorry for yourself, you'll get fat if you don't leave soon!" Timo quipped cheekily, grinning like a hyena. He was still under the terrible misconception that grinning and pulling a bad joke was the best way to be charismatic.

Timo glanced around in a daze and caught sight of the girl with the macaroons in her hands, and flashed another cheeky smile at her, trying to avoid further awkward involvements. He had absolutely no idea what to do, he just stood there grinning, looking like a complete idiot.

Timo, you are an utter and complete failure at this whole 'charisma' thing, he thought.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Lena laughed, "No, I won't. I can work it all off." She chuckled at the young boy and had no choice but to ruffle his hair. Well, it wasn't her fault he could really pass off as her little brother. And plus, he seemed innocent enough to be a friend. She put her eclairs on a stable table and asked the boy kindly, "What's your name, dear?"

Lena noticed that this boy was looking somewhere else, so she looked at the direction in which the boy was staring at, and she waved over at the girl that seemed to be watching them, beckoning her over to join them. After all, the more the merrier, right?
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

The sweet little boy was pulling of a smile, no more of a grin towards her. She couldn't other than smile back, she was like the brother she never had. Now the girl beside him was waving her over. Or maybe she waved to someone else, she turned her head left and right but there was no one beside or behind her. With a slight confused look she walked towards them.

''Hi.'' She said shyly and looked down at her shoes.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Timo felt like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders by their unexpected amity. He felt accomplished, maybe he wasn't that much of an idiot! Maybe he would be a social butterfly everywhere he went!

"Haaaaaaalllllllllloooooooo, my name is Timo!" Timo proclaimed enthusiastically, stretching his arms out while staring at the two girls, "I am a tourist, and I really like to eat anything sweet! Apple strudel is my all-time favourite! I am not fat because I like to play soccer, and the cello! Intensely!"

He couldn't help smiling, it was rather amusing to him that girls this sweet are at the sweetshop. Maybe everybody who likes desserts was sweet.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Lena chuckled at Timo's introduction, finding it absolutely cute. Urgh, can't he be her little brother already? "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello there!" grinned the blonde girl, mimicking the boy's introduction with good humour, "my name is Lena, and I'm not exactly a tourist. I do not play any instrument, but I know how to throw daggers. Apfel strudel is adorable! But so are eclairs."

To prove her point, she took an eclair from her tray and ate it all in one swallow. It was painful, not to mention she'd probably have to pay a fine for it later, but it was all worth it. At least, it did on Lena's point of view.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 pm

She smiled at them both, they seemed so happy and cheerful. And not shy at all, not like her.

''Ello. My name eez At'ena, plezure to meet bot' of you.'' Her english was not the best, people miles away could hear her poor english with french accent. It was too embarrassing really. The girls name was Lena and the boys Timo. Durmstrangs she believed.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"You must have a big mouth! Can you throw daggers with your mouth?"
    Timo stared in slight awe, his mouth gaped at her eclair escapade. He made a personal reminder to try to eat an eclair whole one day. Except maybe he should pay for the eclair first, because he had an irrational fear of short-tempered shopkeepers.

"Hallo, At-na! You're pretty, are you French? I like French crepes, you know," Timo replied, proceeding to stick his tongue out and gave an energetic two-fingered salute, "Pleasure to meet all of you!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 am

Lena could only laugh at Timo's remark. "Sadly, no," she replied, still grinning, "but you gave me a brand-new idea to think about, though. Imagine - Lena the Dagger Eating Wonder!" She chuckled and playfully ruffled Timo's hair. "It's nice to meet you too, kid.

"Athena?" Lena echoed. She coughed, clearing her throat, and she tried to speak French. "Ummm... je m'appelle Lena, and mon francais est... bad." She chuckled, shrugging off her shoulders in an attempt to apologize for her weakness.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 pm

''Oui I am.'' Her cheeks turned red from his kindness, he was rather charming for being so young. ''I make the best crepes!'' She chirped kindly. And Athena knew very well how to bake and cook thanks to the housekeeper they had when she was younger. What was her name again? Thena couldn't remember and figured there was no point in remembering either.

''You speak French?'' She asked, smiling at Lena's attempt of speaking french. Very poorly french, she added in her head. Though she was majorly surprised that a girl from Russia spoke french.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:42 pm

"The best? I'll have to try them to believe!"

Homemade food was always superior according to his beliefs. His mother's home cooking, that is. Maybe if he played his cards well enough, he could get some homemade, authentic French crepes! Timo kept on smiling with his mouth slightly gaped open in awe and slight confusion, all the foreign words being thrown around made his head spin. Maybe if he were to speak some French, he would seem slightly more impressive and intelligent.

"I can speak French too," he declared with pride, tilting his head upwards, "vu-ley vu cu-sher avey mua?!"

(OOC: That's 'voulez-vous coucher avec moi', butchered by Timo. Poor choice in phrase, Timo. Poor choice.)
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:37 am

"Ooh!" Lena grinned, a lightbulb lighting itself in her head, "why don't we all go to Athena's house and have some tasty crepes after I pay for all of your things?" She fished out a couple of euros from her pocket just to prove that she did have money and would keep her word. Plus, she would have to; she was the one who ate an unpaid eclair.

"Oui, je parle francais," Lena replied, firmly nodding her head. She tried to decipher Timo's sentence, but she could not make head or tail of it. "Now, Timo... what are you saying?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

Athena nodded eagerly. ''Zat is an vonderful idea!'' Lena brought up money but Athena put her hand upon it. ''No no.'' She said. ''I will pay, traditione for ze hôtesse to pay.'' Smiling she began to think over what was needed for the crepes and she begged to the Greek gods to bless her crepes. Because if those crepes turned out bad, this to be friendship would vanish, into thin air. And she didn't want that.

Blushing she behan giggled heavily and had to cover her mouth to not make a complete fool of herself. ''You are a very charmante boy Tiimo. Zough I zink you are a bit young for asking people zat.'' Still giggling she turned to Lena. ''E said voulez-vous coucher avec moi, w'ich basically..'' A laugh attack bubbled up in her and she was unable to finish her sentence. Athena cleared her throat. ''Well, w'at he tried to say was 'Do you want to sleep with me.' '' And once again she bursted out in laughter.

This was not like her, and she felt terrible towards the boy. He had only tried to impress and now she sounded like she made fun of him. Which she of course did not. "I am not making fun of you Timo. You are very dux for being so young.'' Athena smiled genuinely towards the boy hoping he wouldn't take her laughter to wrong.

OOC: Good damnit Timo you are adorable. I want to adopt you. Now.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am

"I can pay! I can pay!!"
    Timo furrowed his eyebrows and dug around in his pocket for money, waving a few loose euros in his hand. As a man, he should be nice to the ladies and treat them to dessert, ja?

"Is it even safe to go to a house of a stranger after you just met them for five and a half minutes?" he inquired suddenly, after the lessons of 'stranger danger' rose to his consciousness.

Timo tilted his head as his mind processed what 'do you want to sleep with me' meant, and turned slightly crimson. He honestly just heard it from his brother who taught him how to 'be suave' in front of ladies, and he kept a mental note to strangle his brother the next time he sees him.

"Oh, I didn't know! I'm sorry if you're mad!! Let me try something else-- vous avez un gros cul?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm

"You don't have to, Timo!" Lena chuckled, getting a few euros out of her pocket and putting her, Timo's and Athena's trays on the counter, paying for all of them without a second thought. She also paid the extra fine she got for eating the eclair before paying, but it was a small price to pay. "Now, you guys can eat your bread." She grinned.

Lena raised an eyebrow, worried at her little friend. "I agree with Athena, you shouldn't be asking people that, young Timo. Where did you get that from?" she questioned, her voice lacing a tone of concern at her little friend. When she was his age, she had a boyfriend, sure, but she did not ask him those sorts of questions. She rolled her eyes when Timo mentioned the safety of going to Athena's house. "Well, if she threatens us - I have the power of my dagger." She winked playfully.

Yet again, the blonde Uchitel raised an eyebrow at Timo's next words. "Now, what on earth did Timo say this time?" she asked, turning towards Athena for answers.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 pm

''Letz do like zis.'' She said and looked between the two new founded friends. ''Ve s'are ze cost for the food. Every one getz to pay. Does that sound good?'' It would be fairest, even if she gladly would have payed everything herself.

''Vell I am an Capulet, but i doubt zat ze Montagues will attack our 'ouse durning the day.'' Smiling she looked down at the little boy, and she really had to look down. He was a whole head shorter than herself. ''But apart from zat nothing will happen. I'm friendly. And if not, Lena here will protect you.''

''No no, did not become mad. I found it very funny yes. But suc' vords s'ould not be spoken by suc' a young boy.'' Was he trying to say.. Oh that was the raunchiest. Her eyes darkened and she looked seriously at the boy. ''Oo t'oug't you zis kind of language?'' She looked highly offended as she turned to Lena. ''He said 'You have a fat ars.''
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Timo was grinning in guilt for saying so many continuous insults. He was also grinning because he was afraid- although these two girls seemed fairly nice, he was worried for his own personal safety. What if they were criminals? Assassins? Lena did mention a dagger. What if this innocent crepe-eating scheme was all part of an intricate plan to kill him? Oh, what. You only live once.

"Yes, let's split the bill and go to Athena's hoooouse!" Timo exclaimed, waving his money around, "also, we have to eat healthier, or not we will get fat asses! I was just foreshadowing!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 am

"Woot woot!" chuckled Lena, ignoring Timo's comment. She could remember being his age and saying dumb things like that, except in was in a language she could understand perfectly well. "Crepe party!" She danced in the middle of the bakery, not knowing exactly what she as doing. "Pay for your things and let's go!" grinned the young girl as she danced.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 pm

''Yes!'' She said and payed for one third of the things. Well, she payed a little more, couldn't really help herself. It was in her blood.
    ''Nice dance you have there'' Athena said grinning towards Lena. People were staring but she didn't seem to care. Admiration showed in her eyes, oh how she wanted to be careless like that. Careless and free.

''S'all we zen?'' She said, gesturing with her hand towards the door.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 am

Timo proudly handed over his share of cash to the counter, feeling very accomplished as he peeled off the wrapper of the caramel honeycomb bar he had purchased. He suddenly felt very confident, and this confidence also was confidence in Lena and Athena- he was confident that they were benevolent people. He was sure that he would be safe, even if it was just for today.

"Yeah, let's-a-go!" Timo exclaimed, holding his arms in the air, his hands clenched in a rock-concert gesture whilst grasping onto his shopping bags.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 am

Lena laughed at the young boy's rock-like enthusiasm, her fingers running through her hair and tucking them gently behind her ear. She quickly followed after Athena, helping Timo by helping him to pick up his bags and carry them. "Let's go-go-go, my lovelies!" she exclaimed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:48 am