Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka  Empty I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

At the Masquerade

Humming softly to himself, Afonka moved swiftly through the crowd, intent on getting something to drink for Tessa. Grinning at the thought of her, he finally located the water bowl. Pushing his mask higher up his nose, he waited for the longhaired blonde in front of him to finish before he took his turn. 

Pouring her a glass, he weaved back through the crowd towards his date. Stopping in front of her, he grinned, "M'lady,"

Taking one of her hands in his, he handed her the glass, grinning at her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka  Empty Re: I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Tessa just stood there enjoying the evening. She was smiling, because she was having a good time with Afonka. He told her to stay where she was, because he was going to get her some punch. Tessa started to play with her mask again. She hated to wear it, but it was part of the party. She had wished that she could see what everything looked like.

She then started to blush when Afonka said “ M'lady”. Tessa then felt him grab her hands as he handed her the cup. She then took a sip of it because she was getting a little bit thirsty.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka  Empty Re: I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Grinning at Tessa as she took the cup from him, it grew more as he noticed her blush. She was adorable, he thought, and he did really like her. Ever since they'd met (which really hadn't been that long ago), he hadn't been able to stop thinking of her for very long.

"You really are great, Tess," He said, grinning shyly at her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:21 am

Tessa was smiling as she took a sip of her drink. She knew that Afonka most likely seen her blush. Tessa knew that she hadn't known him for very long. But she really like him. Even asked if he could come to New York with her. This was something new to her, she has never had a guy act this way around her.

She was still blushing. " Thank you Afonka."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 am

"You're welcome," He sang.

And he really was. He'd never met a girl like her before. She was just so kind and sweet and just so amazing. Sighing happily, he grinned at her, "Really, you're like, the most amazing and greatest person I've ever met. I'm happy I got lost that one day."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 am

Tessa was still blushing, she didn't know that Afonka could do that to her. It seemed like she was always blushing around him.

She loved how he made her feel, and she was glad that she got lost that one day. Because it looks like something good came out of it. When he was going on about how amazing and a great person she was. This only made her want to blush.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 am

Going down that passageway was the best decision he'd ever made. Because of it, he'd gotten to meet Tessa, and that was a very good thing. His life, which had already been quite nice, had gotten even better ever since they'd met. It was like everything was bright and clear and that with Tessa he knew that everything was going to be alright.

Grinning down at her face, it occurred to Afonka that she had to be the best person he'd ever met.

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:29 am

Tessa was glad that she got herself lost, because she got to meet Afonka. It was something that she wouldn't regret. She could tell that things where all ready looking up for her. It seems like she was making a new friend everyday. But know she had somebody that she loved, and this was different for her. Later she would have to tell Phillie all about it.

She was still smiling. Tessa just loved to be around Afonka, he was really good for her.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 am

Beginning to hum again at the natural lull of the conversation, Afonka rocked back and forth on his heels. He needed to say something. But what? Drumming his fingers against his legs, he blurted out the first thing that popped into his head, "So Tess, what's your favourite class?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 am

Tessa blinked for a couple of seconds. She really didn't know how to answer to that one. She only took two classes, which really wasn't that much. But it was because she was blind and it was hard for her to get around. “ I guess Transfiguration. I mean the professor is really nice.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 am

"Transfiguration is my favourite too," Afonka said with a nod, grinning. "It's so much fun and I love learning about Animaguses," Pausing for a moment, his grin widened, and he added, "And most importantly, because you're in it,"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 am

Tessa smiled. " I love how I discovered my animagis form." She then started to blush. " Thanks."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm

"I did too," He nodded, grinning, "It's so cool to know what it would be. You're welcome," He finished sweetly.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Tessa was smiling. " Yeah it really is." She was blushing, cause for some reason Afonka could do that. Tessa was actually enjoying herself this evening.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:32 pm

"Are you going to try and become an animagus? I think I will. It would be fun." It was so much fun being with Tessa. She was so amazing and Afonka really did love spending time with her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah, I mean I guess I could try." She loved being with Afonka, she was glad that he said that he would come with her.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm

"It would be awesome to do it together," He grinned, rubbing his hands together.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah it is something that we could do together."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

"And it'll be so much fun," He beamed at her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah it should be fun."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:21 pm

"It's going to be hard though," He pouted for a moment before brightening up, "But it'll be worth it in the end."

Realizing that he was thirsty, he excused himself for a moment, heading towards the punch bowl, he poured himself a glass before hurrying back to Tessa.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Tessa smiled. " Anything that is worth, is really hard. She just stood there waiting for him to get back.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

The punch was spiked. He realized that as soon as he tasted it. And it was spiked with vodka. Grinning, he quickly drained his glass, "Yeah, like love," He said with a nod, "It's hard, but it's worth it in the end."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Tessa smiled when he was talking about love. " Yeah you are right."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Nodding, he continued, "Because love is special and amazing and worth it and great and sweet and just great," Grinning, he sighed happily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 pm