Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The eyes and heart

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

The eyes and heart Empty The eyes and heart

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 am

She ran to the eccentric building, at least eccentric to her. Why would they keep such a useless building up!? It could be taken down, and the land could be used as a... pet center or something.

She landed on the first step, pausing. Did she want to go in such a terrible building that might just collapse? Lay knew she was being over cautious, she blamed her mom, so she forced herself to step inside.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

The eyes and heart Empty Re: The eyes and heart

Post by Lainey Ladrón Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 am

Lainey stared at the building a long moment, memories playing through her mind. For a brief moment, she was younger, more vulnerable... helpless... pathetic...

"Now, you listen here, you little slut!" The man had yanked her around by the hair. Lainey hadn't even known who he was. "You will do as you're told, you hear?" She had stomped on his foot and elbowed him in the stomach. Somehow, she had managed to get away.

This was where she had hid.

The redhead wandered the building, listening to it creak with age. There was new graffiti on the walls on the first floor. One room, the entire wall was missing, only the vertical framework left - it was scorched, though none of the rest of the room showed any fire damage. An odd symbol was painted in the corner on the ceiling, which had a large crack in it. How odd...

Lainey spun around as she heard a sound elsewhere in the building. Her hand found her pocket knife (which, technically, she wasn't supposed to have), pulling it out and withdrawing the blade. Tensing, ready to flee or fight as necessary, she took a cautious step towards the origin of the noise.

"Who's there?" she called after a moment. No way was she going to act like a bloody coward.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:27 am

She heard noise upstairs, and she did her best to ignore it. Until a girl's voice called out, asking who was there. She walked up, and stepped foward. "Just a random stranger," She replied cheerfully. "I am Lay, though few call me Aura." She noticed her surroundings, and fought the urge to run out of this fragile building.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 am

Lainey narrowed her eyes. She didn't recognize the girl, which wasn't a surprise. The redhead wasn't really inclined to trust people. Nonetheless, she subtly re-folded the knife and tucked it back into her pocket.

"Do you usually prowl about crumbling buildings and exuberantly introduce yourself to random strangers?" Lainey asked. "I could be a murderer, or some sort of psycho.

"It's Lainey."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 am

She shrugged. "I know how to defend myself," Not against a wizard or witch though, "so I don't really worry. I am more scared of this building falling down," She joked.

"Well, nice to meet you Lainey. And why do you feel the need to walk around in a old building, carrying a knife?" She asked.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 am

"It's a pocket knife," Lainey stated dryly. "Handy little tool a lot of people carry around. Furthermore, I don't like people sneaking up on me. It's good to have means by which to defend myself." And she certainly knew how, having learned during her time with Exodus 22, before the order had fallen apart, leaving only her and her confusion after she was reacquainted with her estranged brother.

She never did know what happened to Frank after they parted.

"I know this building," the redhead continued, gesturing to their surroundings. "It has... changed a little since I was last here, but, you can say I was rather familiar with it, once. So, I was scoping it out, seeing what was different, and what wasn't.

"What are you doing here? Russian, aren't you? A bit far from home, if you don't mind my saying."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:56 am

She waved a hand. "It's still a knife. Maybe I should start carrying around, it would be useful for those nights I sing in the Night clubs. Too many drunk males." She grinned. She, of course, had sought them out and had fun with them. Though they were always the ones that tried to force her. Luckily, the bartenders looked out for her.

"Interesting, was it as bad as this when you used to come here?" She was scared to lean against the wall, but was so tempted too. She instead sat down, and started picking at the floor.

"Yes, I am from Russia. I love London though, so I visit often." She told her grinning.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 am

Lainey snorted. "There are certainly plenty of those," she remarked. And well did she know it.

"Not quite," Lainey replied. "It's been a few years. I don't imagine it'll be standing that much longer, really. If it doesn't fall down, it'll probably be knocked down." She did lean against the wall, having no real desire to sit on the floor.

"I suppose it's better than some other places," she stated noncommittally. It was a bit odd that she hadn't moved on from London, actually. With the order gone, she had little reason to stay.

Except for Eli. She supposed that maybe her brother was a good reason to remain in one place.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

She nods. "It is a safety hazard, in my opinion. You know how kids are; this is a place to explore, and with parents telling there kids to not come here they will come here." She babbled, then blushed.

"Yeah, some places just don't have character and is falling apart." She replied.

"So how long have you lived in London?" She asked.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

"Children will find danger, regardless," she pointed out.

Leaning her head back against the wall, Lainey studied the ceiling thoughtfully. "Not long, really," she replied. Too long, her more paranoid self insisted. "I was looking up some people and just never left." She shrugged a shoulder.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 pm

She had to agree to that. Children will be children, and Laura knew how bad they could get for she was a perfect example of a once, ill-behaved child.

She nodded, thinking. "I came here the minute I moved out, which was on my birthday. I had some friends here, I met up with them and had been visiting regularly since."

She sighed, stuck on what to say. "Where were you before you came here?" She asked.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

"Places," Lainey responded vaguely. There was a reason she kept moving from place to place, after all - she didn't want people to be able to track her movements.

She dug her cell phone from her pocket to check the time. "I need to be going," the redhead stated, pushing away from the wall. "It was nice meeting you. Be careful in here." She gestured to the decrepit structure about. Offering a parting smile, Lainey walked around the woman and made her way towards the exit.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 pm

She nodded, a bit confused why she answered so vaguely. Privacy was privacy though, so she didn't push.

She nodded sadly. "Alright then, if you want to talk again, find me at the Nightclub, Bite me. I sing there a lot," She told her, tempted to hug her. Lainey didn't seem the type for hugs though.

She stood their for a bit, thinking. Lainey gave a impression, that there was something unique there. She had to chuckle a bit there, and shook her head. Then she walked out, leaving the breaking down building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 am