Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Coffee House | OPEN

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Coffee House | OPEN Empty Coffee House | OPEN

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Ethon could recall when this shop had first opened. It hadn't started out as a coffee house. In fact, it had been a bakery. The owners had been a rather charming older woman and her brooding husband. After that, it had been a place that sold fresh produce. It had evolved from one shop to another over the years, becoming a small diner before closing for the larger part of a decade.

And then, it had become the Coffee House - Kofyeĭnya. Thus it had remained for going on forty-five years, now.

It was one of Ethon's favorite places to drink coffee, there in muggle Russia. Not that the caffeine did him any benefit. It did him no harm, either. And Ethon still enjoyed tastes, even if he gained no nourishment from consuming human food and beverage.

Sighing contentedly, the man leaned back in his chair, nodding to confirm to the waitress that he would, in fact, like a refill. He shot the girl a warm smile and after topping off his cup, she hurried back behind the counter to whisper excitedly with her coworker. "Oh, my god - he's so handsome!"

Ethon sipped his coffee.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Coffee House | OPEN Empty Re: Coffee House | OPEN

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Alexa Walked into the Coffee Shop for a needed coffee. Her day had been a mental one at Durmstrang. Her second years had given her a huge head ach. This has been the best place to buy a decent coffee in Russia.

Alexa's green eye's looked around Kofyeĭnya. It was just as she remembered it. She loved this place when she lived around the corner 3 years ago. She came in here and studied for her masters.

Alexa went over to a small table by the window and sat down. The waitress came over and asked what she wanted. Alexa of course wanted a Latté and Alexa watched the girl go behind the counter. Her green eye's wondered again and found that not many were in today. She loooked around to see a couple of people about. The muggles behind the counter had the same thoughts about the guy whom had blonde hair like hers and was tall. He was sitting drinking a coffee of course. Alexa looked at him once again and then got some students essays out and started to mark them.

Coffee House | OPEN Casey1-2-1
    Coffee House | OPEN Russia12

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Blue-grey eyes turned briefly upon the newcomer to the the shop. A woman; golden hair, green eyes, set to work grading papers, it appeared. The papers she wrote upon looked ordinary enough, the pages either charmed or made to resemble muggle paper. He could smell the magic on her, however. Stray magic, primarily. A teacher at the wizarding school, most likely - thus, supporting the grading schoolwork theory.

Still, to muggle eyes, she would undoubtedly seem like just another woman.

"Long day?" Ethon queried conversationally. She was seated near enough that striking up a conversation would not seem overtly odd. Besides, he had nothing better to do than listen to the baristas giggle about him behind the counter.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Alexa Looked to see the guy looking at her. He started to Speak to her. She sensed the magic coming from him. Her snake whom was in her pocket started hissing quitely so only her and the man could hear.

He may not be human Mistress Alexa, I sense something about him that's different. Her Cobra Fade hissed from her pocket.

I Know My Dear Fade. Alexa hissed back quitely.

"You could say that it was a long day. I'm Alexa by the way." Alexa said warmly while offering her hand to him. Her green eyes locked with his for a moment.

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 am

Ethon could hear the quietly spoken words, of course - he could hear her pulse. Parseltongue, however, was not a language he could speak. The man gave no indication of such. He simply took the woman's hand and shook it genially.

"It's Ethon," he replied, calmly meeting her gaze. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 am

"It's nice to make your acquaintence Ethon." Alexa smiled warmly at the man. She shook his hand the she looked at her students essays. There was only 4 left to do.

"Hopefully the students who's essays I have here have put everything into them." Alexa said as she rolled her eye's.

"So are you from around here then. Hope you don't mind me asking?" Alexa said as she looked at the first essay.

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 am

"Highly doubtful," Ethon quipped. "Schoolwork and students seldom go together successfully, it seems."

He gave a small shake of his head. "Britain, actually. I do a fair bit of traveling, though, so I get around." The man took a sip of his coffee. "And yourself? You a native?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am

Alexa looked up from her students essays with surprise.

"I was born in Britain actully. I went to Hogwarts aswell. My Mothers side is from Britain, but my fathers side is From Norway as the The Thorpe name is Scandinavian. So the Thorpe's are decendents from Vikings and strangely also Salazar Slytherin." Alexa said with a smirk.

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"I am aware," Ethon stated. "I was acquainted with a Gjorn Thorpe a few years-" By which he meant 'centuries' "-back. Amiable man, if a bit... eccentric, I believe would be the most complimentary term." He gave a soft chuckle at the memory.

"Salazar Slytherin. Brilliant, but harsh. Or so the history books tell us." What said books failed to mention was that Slytherin had a rather unique sense of humor. "Sounds like you come from a rather prestigious line, Alexa."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well you could say that. Even worse is that my mother is a malfoy and a pervell. Thank merlin she's in Azkaban." Alexa said with a evil smirk. She caught on about Gjorn, whom she was actully relateted to, but he died.....

"That's impossible, My great great uncle Gjorn died many years ago." Alexa said with shock. Her thoughts caught on.

"Your not techincally human are you?" She whispered to Ethon. The name Ethon started to ring a bell.

"Oh Merlin, Your Ethon Pyrrhos aren't you? He talked about you in his journals." Alexa said with her green eye's wide.

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Ethon's eyes lit with unmistakable amusement. "Is your great, great uncle the only Gjorn Thorpe to have lived, then?" he asked. He put a hand to his chest. "Blood flows through my veins just like any other natural-born man." The man finished his coffee before standing and leaving a rather sizable tip on the table.

"And I'm quite certain," Ethon leaned close to the woman to murmur in her ear, "that I am not the only Ethon in the world. Pleasure meeting you, Alexa."

Straightening, he shot her a quick smile before heading towards the door, pausing to casually call back, "Though, you do bear a rather striking resemblance to Silja." Waving, he stepped out of the shop, letting the door swing shut behind him.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Alexa raised her eye brows and watched the man walk out. She wasn't that surprised actully. She gathered her mind together as he knew some of her dead family. She sent Ethon a mental message and hopefully it got to him.

" A pleasure to meet you Mr Pyrrhos, Hopefully we will meet once again!" Alexa said with amusement in the mind message.

She looked at the essays and started to mark them while she drank her Latté.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am