Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The Evil Handler Support Group

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Evil Handler Support Group Empty The Evil Handler Support Group

Post by JJeh Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:04 pm

In a small room in the middle of HDR land that had just magically appeared, there sat a circle of chairs. There appeared to be - if one were to truely count them, twelve. Most of them were empty.

Only one was filled with a girl, her hair - a light brown almost blonde - falling out of the braid and frowning at the wall in front of her, her robes blaising with a yellow embleme signifying her alliance to the British Wizarding school.

She was fed up; she was the one that called this meeting.

Slowly the room filled as one by one more people filed in. A young man who wobbled slightly, with a bottle in his hands; a older lady, prim to the point of annoyance to anyone else; more children.

Shortly all twelve seats were filled.

The young girl who had been there first looked around the circle.

J. J. Jones: I think we all know why were here.

Aquila Turrow: *Raises hand slightly* Lets just pretend for the fun of it one of us didn't... it would be?

Ophelia Montague: *Scoffs* Honestly Turrow? You're older than me - you of anyone should be aware."

Quil: *smiles sheepishly*

Faye Hansoff: Her - we're here for her. *Points to a magical little screen that randomly appeared*

*All turn to look at the screen and see the girl sitting behind it, grinning innocently - the handler*

Tyler Marks: *Slugs back from bottle* I use ta be such a nice, nice kid - just normal, a little sad, and then she- she- she *Shakes his head and can't go on*

Ninette Fontaine: *rolls eyes* I don't know what all you losers are whinning about - she killed my childhood friend and you don't see me crying.

J. J.: *Narrows eyes at girl* I couldn't speak - I had to be tortured, listen to someone die, and couldn't speak!

Colin O'Brian: *steps in* Children, children, lets all be calm. We can handle this rationally.

Kallie Nikkala: Rationality is the best.

Ty: Yeah want ta take this rationally? What she done to yeah? Huh? Huh? I'm a freakin' slopperin' drunk! I can't control myself around anythang, and lord almight don't get me started on the Vamp.

Faye: *Clears throat softly and looks around the room wide eyed* I don't want to die.

Ninny: *Rolls eyes again* Then do something about it Fairy.

Kallie: Ninette, that is enough! If you are going to keep that attitude we do not need you here.

Colin: *Puts arm around Faye* It shall be alright. We are going to stop her. *Looks at Delaney who is innocently playing off to the side* We have to.

Phillie: *Holds up Copy of Romeo and Juliet* Have you people read this? Have you? Do you know what happens to the people in the end? Do you? Do you? *Waves hand at Faye and JJ and Quil* she won't kill you. You guys are her cute, sweet favourites, but me? ME?!

Ty: *Nods in agreement* Exactly - we're the problem ones! Yeah-yeah- yer the-the cute

Quil: *Raises hand slowly again* I kind of like being thrown off things ... its fun.

*All stare at boy for a long moment*

Ninny: You had problems before she got to you didn't you.

Kasper Van Zandt: I had a happy relationship - you know that right? I'm not even supposed to be here - I use to have another handler. I was happy and then she just-just-just-

Feliks Chmerkovskiy: *shrugs* you know... she doesn't seem that bad.

Christopher Delacroix: yeah, she hasn't done anything to me yet.

J. J.: *shakes head* That's because you're both knew - she just hasn't gotten to you yet. I've been here the longest - don't worry. I know. I use to be like you too - sweet innocent, trusting... but then she got her claws on me.

Delaney: *Runs up to funny monator that is still there and waves at handler* Hey yeah Handler person.

Handler: Hi yeah Del.

*Everyone looks around at each other*

Faye: She can hear us?

* A long pause*

Kallie: I think we're done for now.

Colin: *Walks up to gather Delaney and quickly moves her away from the handler* Yes, that shall be best.

* there is a slow shuffling of mumbled and moves as they all shuffle about and one by one leave*

TO BE CONTINUED
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Evil Handler Support Group Empty Re: The Evil Handler Support Group

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

BRILLIANT, I LOVE IT
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Wanna seee more!! xD
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 am

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 am

PLEASE WRITE MOOOORE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:59 am