Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Support of Muggles Campaign

Support of Muggles Campaign Empty Support of Muggles Campaign

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Barzini was holding his wand aloft as a trunk floated in front of him, and in his free right hand, he was gripping a suitcase.

He knows Headmaster Malfoy is so going to kill him. But. It HAS to be done.

As he reached the Great Hall, he looked for a corner which was empty, and purposely went to the corner where the Slytherins would often sit.

He then dropped whatever he had in his hand and stuffed his wand into his pocket.

Opening his enchanted trunk, he unrolled a banner which was in bright gold.

"Support Muggles. Say No to pure-blood domination ideas."

Barzini then laid out the history of muggles through times, how they manage to get by life without magic.

1.Weaving in Ancient China
    2. Industrial Revolution
    3. First World War
    4. Second World War
    5. An Europe divided and united. The Cold War.
    6. Light and electricity.
    7. Planes

and the list goes on.

Barzini himself was pureblood, but though in his home, he adheres to completely magical ways, outside, he looks like a muggle from every angle.

Barzini then laid down items on the floor, muggle items.

Telephones... Radios... Muggle books (Lord of the Rings and all)

Muggle Drinks... Coca Cola..

Barzini then sat down, waiting for one to join his club that he wished to set up.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Support of Muggles Campaign Empty Re: Support of Muggles Campaign

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 pm

"The headmaster is gonna kill us?!?!!?" Diane said, worried. "But, FINE. I'll support"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Diane Scamander wrote:"The headmaster is gonna kill us?!?!!?" Diane said, worried. "But, FINE. I'll support"
    "But, just to clear it up..... I DON'T HATE PURE-BLOODS......"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Diane was surprised to see Barzini's puzzled face. He seems to be shocked. Whoooppsss....
    Most people in Beauxbatoms give her that face. Oh dear.... She read his mind!!! XD
    She eventually signed up for a mind-reading club called DIVINE MIND back at Beauxbatoms and forgot to obliviate herself.... She really hates it when she reads somebody's mind. They always think she's weird.
    "UUUmmm.... Barzini... I can explain... Uuuummmm... Okay, Maybe not...." She said, sitting down. "Wait, I can.... Or NOT..."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm

"You... You... You... READ MY MIND!?" Barzini dropped all the brochures that he was holding and hastily picked them up.

"How did you do that? IT WAS AMAZING." Barzini's mouth fell agape and he picked up a Muggle Coca-Cola and offered it to her, curious about her.

He always find weird things interesting when people just shun them.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 pm

"Who? Me? No! No... I mean.. Pfft... As if... As if I can," Diane said as if she didn't do something. But then, she looked at Barzini, "Okay, Fine maybe I did do something.....And... And... Wait a minute... Did you just say It was AMAZING!? COOL!!! You don't think I'm weird at all!!! I mean... DO YOU?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 pm

"No, I don't! It is totally awesome!"Barzini said, his mouth agape.

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?" Barzini exclaimed.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Diane sat down.
    "Alright. I learned this at Beauxbatoms. First, FOCUS ON YOUR TARGET," She said.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Diane stared at Barzini's face..... He seems to be focusing at a certain Slytherin...
    Diane broke down in laughter..... "Dude... you actually believed it!?!? It was just my lucky guess... Okay, Maybe not... I heard you talking about it at one of our classes. And well, I guess, I had no other thing to say than... HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!"

Last edited by Diane Scamander on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 am

Barzini scowled and ignored her, and looked around hopefully for anyone who wanted to join his society.

"That was mean." Barzini said simply to the Gryffindor.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 am

Diane patted Barzini, "Aaawww... Come'on.... Don't be mad. It was just a joke... and besides, I'm signing up for your support of muggle campaign. I'll give you some ice cream, if you want. I'm really craving for one right now."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 am

Barzini raised an eyebrow and pointed at the cooler of ice-creams beside him.

"You think? Help yourself." Barzini smiled.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am

"Of course I do buddy," She said, standing up. "Now, I'll get some Ice cream and you wait here for more members. Am I clear?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

"Right you are." Barzini said as he waited...
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 am

Diane came back the Great Hall with two ice cream cones, The other one with three scoops, one each of the following flavors: French Vanilla Bean, Rocky Road, Pistachio Nut. And the other one, with 2 scoops, Chocolate and vanilla with a cherry on top. She approached Barzini and handed him the other one. "Here you go Barz."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 am

Arsen walked down the stairs on his way to breakfast when he spotted a gold banner in the corner of the entrance hall. The word muggle stuck into his brains and he just had to investigate. He moved closer, his face screwing up in disgust as he realised it was a muggle support group. "You have got to be kidding me." He muttered to himself then ripped the banner down.

"What do you think you are doing bringing their filth into the castle?" He spat the banner slowly burning from the heat from his hands.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 am

"Hey..." Barzini said quietly and with his wand, muttered, "The hell?"

He gripped a water hose right beside him and it shot at Arsen's hand, not too gently.

"Well... Well... Very interesting." Barzini muttered and with free hand, he groped behind him and gripped the fire extinguisher in case he really needed it.

"Muggles aren't filth. And in case you didn't notice, clothing is a muggle invention." Barzini smiled, not showing even the slightest hint of rage.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:35 pm

"You will go to hell after i've finished with you." He spat clenching his hands together to make a fire ball then he threw it straight at the water hose making it burst into tiny pieces.

"Throw water at me again if you dare." He snarled flames appearing all over his body. "You heard of fiendfyre? Do i really need to turn that hot? Your stupid muggle fire extinguisher will do nothing to me but make me more angry and once all the muggles learn of our existence it will be people like you that will be finally outed as the filth you really are." He stared over at the other girl who seemed to have joined his club.

"Are you going to be a problem? I have plenty of fire to go around, not to mention spells you wouldn't have learnt yet." He smiled flames spreading around his body so he was on fire completely. The flames licked his face making his skin slowly burn away, but he welcomed the pain it was the price he had to pay.

"Sure they are, they are murdering disease filled scum that don't deserve to walk free around this earth whilst we get trapped. The times are changing and you're going to go down with the whole lot of them whilst i stand back and watch you all burn." He smiled an evil glint appearing in his eye.

"Screw muggles they are nothing to me, robes are NOT a muggle invention. We've done more for them and they dont even know it because of little cowards like yourself that are too scared to show them what we really are."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Barzini heard him speak until the very last word and he burst out laughing, holding his sides and tears were streaming down his face.

"Oh boy... That was a nice one. Robes are customary to the world since the earliest times of religion. They are the traditional dressing of China and India of ages even before the first spell was invented. Wait again..." He burst out laughing again and when he finally quietened down, he gestured for Diane to stand further back as he stood his ground.

"Fiendfyre. Really, of course I have heard of them before. But," Barzini smiled, not even fearing him, "Of course, if you really want to fight, I'll take you like how my warring ancestors of old fought. To the last drop of blood." Barzini said as he took a step closer.
    "But of course, if you think wizards are THAT superior, why do you think we have to hide?" Barzini smiled, the blood of his warring family of old rising in him. These are times that he has guts to laugh death in the face.

"Muggle tanks, faster and stronger than our carriages. Planes that can fly faster and shoot down any winged beast we have. Bombers that rain death upon us. Ships that tear our little boats around in life. And look at that fire of yours." Barzini pointed.

"You think your body of flesh is going to withstand a muggle bullet? Or lets say an even messier end. Cannon?" Barzini threw each word at him with deliberate force.

"Muggles form the backbone of Man. They invent things we use. Now, check your facts about robes, will you?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Just as what Barzini wanted, Diane stepped a few steps back.
    "UUuuUUuummm.... I think you should..... STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!!!! My heart is flying out of my chest!!!" She exclaimed.

(ooc: I'm 12, people. 12!!!!!!! 12 for heaven's sake!!! 12!!)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 pm

He snarl a little hiss escaping his mouth. He took in a deep breath and blew out firery snake aiming it straight at Barzini's head it's huge jaws wide open, ready to strike.

"I'd like you to come laugh in my face you filthy blood traitor. The we'll get this thing rolling, fire is very temperamental and since i'm made of the stuff so am i." He snarled moving forwards so the edge of his flames were inches away from Barzini. "If you can't stand the heat i suggest you leave and take your filthy ashes with you." He said forcing the fire around him and Diane to burn the rest of their muggle rubbish including the ice cream which evaporated.

"I don't give a damn about clothes muggle or wizard made. I care that you are an insult to wizard kind. "Bring it on, it wont be the first time i fought to the death, i never lose i wouldn't be stood here if i did." He said his eyes turning orange as the fire in him took over. "You really don't want me as an enemy, i don't give in easily and i hold grudges. Just make sure if you go against me you sleep with one eye open on a night, because i will always be there, in every lit candle, in every fire place. I'm everywhere." He smiled.

"We hide because of cowards like you, i'm not scared of anything muggles can do, we are walking talking weapons, we could quite easily take out any machinery they have plus we have the power to disappear and disguise ourselves in a matter of seconds they wouldn't know what hit them."

"You see this?" He said pulling down his shirt to to reveal a long scar and a bullet wound. "Muggles wiped out my whole family, nearly killed me too but i'm stronger than they were. Don't think for one second i don't know anything about those muggle weapons i've been against them numerous times now and survived them all. So come back once they've used them against you then you can tell me how it feels." He spat letting his top go so it bounced back into place.

"They think they do because people like you tell them. Name one thing other than clothes that i use because i'm don't touch anything made by those cowards."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

James just wanted to get some food, nothing special, just some food, when he heard people talk to each other. They were fighting, James could hear it in there voices. When he walked over to where the sound was coming from his eyes widened. The Great Hall was filled with fire. Now, a normal person would probably walk away.

But since James wasn't a normal person, nor did fire hurt him, he made his way over to them. He noticed the boy who was on fire, mostly because he didn't know any other people who could be on fire without screaming out in pain.

"What got you so hot and bothered?" he asked, burrying his hands in his pockets as he came to a stop a few meters behind Arsen.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Barzini looked at Arsen fearlessly, refusing to back away. He wasn't feeling warm at all. It was the fact that his blood was boiling...

"Let Diane go. She got nothing in this part. Or must you insist that you pure-blood supremacists rope in innocent by-standers for a conflict between two males, so this is the way you do things? Rope in girls as a shield? And hello, James." Barzini added the last sentence after seeing James behind Arsen.

"Let Diane go." Barzini repeated, and suddenly, his mind snapped back to the image of a battlefield, before zoning back to the scene in front of him.

Descendants of the Warring Faction of Barzini fears no fire nor death

His grandfather's words appeared in his mind. He was this close... This close...

Last edited by Emilio Francai Barzini on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow as he walked casually into the Great Hall. Arsen seemed to be in the middle of a very 'heated' discussion with another boy, with a girl and another boy watching and trying to interfere to some extent. He sighed a little and walked in between the two boys, pushing both the flaming Arsen and the other boy away from each other. The flames licked at his skin but it had already turned to steel. He gave both boys and disapproving look,

"What the hell is all this about?" he narrowed his eyes, "I trust you two do have a good reason for this."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

After harshly being surrounded by fire and watching a person burn, Diane almost fainted. But, luckily, she handled herself. Well, sort of. If it wasn't for Barzini, Her eyes would have popped out and burnt in hot flames.
    The last thought in her mind was, Am I dreaming?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:46 am