Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Until you're mine (James/Mel)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Until you're mine (James/Mel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Until you're mine (James/Mel)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Melanie turned around to face James freakishly slow.
    "YOU!" she screamed not really knowing what she wanted to say and had completely forgotten that she was standing in the middle of a lake. "ARE." She yelled looking for the right threat. "GOING TO PAINFULLY DIE!"
    Oh well done Mel, that was powerful. She thought to her self sarcastically before turning to look at James again.

"When I get to you I am going hurt you." She shot him a glare before taking a step forward, but of course with her luck she slipped on a stone and went head down in the water. She shot herself back up from under the water quickly, her face practically glowing red. "D-Do you want us to ... uh.. kill you?" she stuttered and cursed her self for falling down in the middle of a threat.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm

"I'm going to kill him," Ari answered for James, although she was grinning now. She grabbed Mel and launched herself into the water.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

James tried not to laugh, he really did but when Melanie slipped and fell face-forward back into the lake he couldn't keep himself together anymore and burst out laughing. He fell back in the grass and felt it tickle his neck, causing him to laugh even more. He forced himself to calm down, taking in deep breaths.

He noticed both Ari and Mel were nearly out of the water and decided it was time to run. He quickly got of the ground and streghtened his clothes, which were sticking to his body.

"Try to catch me then," he said, and he ran away, his wet clothes were slowing him down though and he knew Ari and Mel weren't far behind him. He shot a glance behind him, but because of that he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, and his foot got stuck in a tree-wroot, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"Oh crap," he muttered, as he quickly tried to get up, knowing he was probably too late.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Ari grinned as he fell. Teach him for laughing at Mel.
    She waded from the water; she could move slowly now as he attempted to scramble to his feet. It was hilarious to watch.
    She grinned and started to run towards him, making an attempt to grab him.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Melanie couldn't help from grin as James tripped with a satisfying 'bang' as he fell down on the ground.

"You deserved that," she told him in all honesty and then lounged forward and somehow ended sitting on top of him. "If you ever" she poked him in the chest. "Do that again -" she poked again. "I will murder you." she gave him a not that slap on the shoulder.

She then looked at Ari and realized that she and James might be in a little ... awkward position right now. "Uhm, help me up Ari" she said and grabbed onto Ari's hand and forced her to pull her up.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Ari helped heave Mel to her feet and grinned. "I think we've had our revenge now, yes?" she asked Mel. "Or perhaps we haven't. Maybe I'll get him. When he least expects it. At some point in the next year. I will get you." She smiled sweetly at James.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:27 pm

James was a little shocked as Melanie sat on him, and his dace grew slightly red. He forced himself to stop though, guys didn't blush. He shifted uncomfortable and quickly got up as Mel moved of off him, running his hands through his hair when he stood up straight again. He focussed his eyes back on Melanie and Ariadne and listened to what they said.

"You don't scare me," James said, though he sounded slightly worried.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 am