Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! - Page 2 Empty Re: the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Pandora looked at the two girls.

"It's ok, But are you feeling alright?" Pandora said with concern.

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! - Page 2 Tumblr13
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! - Page 2 Empty Re: the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Quinn was a little taken back when Camille out burst. "Really, you're calm. You just lashed out on me" Quinn looked at her. "Don't worry, I no, when I got home that night I spent two hours guarding the house until I realized vampires can't get in without an invite from someone that lives there. Even when I leave the house I keep holy water in my bag, my wand in my boot, and a stake in my bag as well" Quinn told them.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 am

"It's not- I don't know- I mean I'm not worried-" Camille tried to explain, but gave up and sighed, "I'm sorry."

She sat down on the ground and looked towards the River. "Maybe I'm just going crazy," she murmured.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Quinn sat down next to her friend. "It's okay to be scared of what will happen. Trust me I thought you were going to die that night and I would have lost my best friend. Camille, this year will be different, we will both find someone and I will be there with you to make sure you don't go insane, I promise" Quinn said to her. She wouldn't let Camille go insane.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Camille nodded and closed her eyes, feeling the cool breeze hit her. She was acting so unlike herself. . . that had to stop.

She plastered a smile on her face as she got up, "So, anything worth doing around here?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Quinn smiled and looked around the place. "Well what ever you want to do I'm up for it" Quinn told her. Quinn didn't no what she really wanted to do right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 pm