Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Then I defy you stars (Art)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Then I defy you stars (Art) Empty Then I defy you stars (Art)

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

[OOC- Note: this is a thread taking place after a thread that has yet to happpen - so smart I know Razz - so any info retaining to that thread is subject to change, when the details of that thread actaully take place... wow I said thread a lot there.]

Ophelia sat in the garden staring blankly out in front of her. She was spending summer in france, lying to her parents about it - she was living every girls dream.

And yet she couldn't enjoy it. Not really. Not after that disastor of a party she'd attempted to have.

Abe was dead. She didn't have a brother anymore. For all intensive purposes she was an only child.

And she wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel about that. She was sad for sure, but...

There was a small part of her that couldn't quite help but speak up and say that the boy deserved it.

She hadn't told Artemis where she was going, she had just snuck out of the house. She felt a little guilt about that too, but she had just, just needed a moment to think, a moment to herself. Though now she was wondering if it wouldn't be better to talk to someone, anyone. She had been spending too much time moping. She had lived her life to prepare for such loses hadn't she? She avoided any pain she could get from loss.

And yet here she was suffering from it again.

She shook her head, and pushed her hair back, closing her eyes she just wanted to feel the sun on her skin. It was time to put the past where it was supposed to be - the past.

She could do this - she can get back to where she was. She could defy her stars, no matter what they had in plan for her.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Then I defy you stars (Art) Empty Re: Then I defy you stars (Art)

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Artemis pulled himself out of bed. But spent a lot of time looking for Ophelia. He felt extremely bad for her, she had just lost her brother. He had to let her know that he was there for her. After he was dressed he then walked out to the gardens. Artemis knew that she had to be going through a lot, since she was the one who found her brother body.

That is why he brought her to France with him. He wanted to help her to accepted that he brother was gone. For right now he wasn't even thinking about himself, he was just worried about Phillie. He guessed that she would be out in the gardens. He knew it was a place for him to relax and thinking. For years he had been working on his rose garden.

He then saw Phillie, but decided that it was best to give her space. If she wanted him, she would say something. Artemis was just watching her.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Ophela was humming softly to herself when she thought she heard footsteps. Cracking her eyes open she caught sight of Artemis and smiled.

"Found me I see," she said softly, yet teasingly. "And here I thought I was being so sneaky."

"Care to pull up a seat? Accompany a girl on this fine morning?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 am

Artemis smiled as he walked over and sat down beside of her.

He wanted to take away her pain, and staying with him would help. Artemis hoped that she would stay as long as she need.

“ Yes I did find you.” He grinned. “ I thought that you would find it relaxing out here, I know I did when I was planting the roses.”

“ I think I have time for a fine girl this morning.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 am

Ophelia smiled as he sat down beside her. She liked his presense. It was soothing, which was odd since she had thought she had come out her to let being alone be soothing.

"Oh so this is your work is it?" she raised her eyebrow and looked at some of the plants around her. She coundn't say she had always been one for nature but she could not deny that what she was seeing now really was beautiful.

"A fine girl, eh?" she smirked. "I better hope that fine girl is me. Otherwise you might have some explaining to do mister."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 am

Artemis grinned, he could tell that she was calming down when he was around. And this was something that she need. He was going to do everything that he could to help her.

“ Yes this is all my work.” He smiled. “ I found it very relaxing. And it gave me something to do, so while my brother was charming young ladies. I would be tending to my roses.” Artemis had no idea what she was going to say.

“ Yes the finest girl I have meet.” He grinned. “ And we meet at this party for the first time, and she is sitting by me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 am

"Well, that is very impressive Artemis," she siad with a soft smile. "I would never have the patience for such a thing. I was always so 'go-go-go'. Never.... never stopped to well, smell the roses."

She gave him a little smirk.

"Well good; cause this fine girl doesn't like to share," she sighed and leaned against his shoulder.

"Do you ever wonder what happens to you after you die? Do you think you go somewhere? Or are we just... gone?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 am

He smiled. “ It really is, it seems that I am the only one in my family who has a green thumb.” Artemis couldn't help but laugh at himself. “ We you plant something, it give you a great feeling when you see the end product. That you grew a flower from a seed.”

Artemis loved it when she would smirk. “ Well that is good, because I don't like to be shared.” He was smirking. “ I am not like my twin brother, only one girl has my heart.” Artemis then held her and kissed the top of her head.

“ I always wonder what happens.” He then thought about it for a couple of seconds. Muggles believe a lot of things after you die. There are so many, I not even sure where to began.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

"That sounds really nice," she smiled as she looked around her. And it really did, she wasn't just saying that this time, as she might have in the past. Maybe she'd try that sometime. She had always thought she hated herbology but maybe she jsut wasn't looking at it right.

"Your heart eh?" Phillie said teasingly although inside her heart was beating furiosly.

"They think that you can go to heaven after you die but," Ophelia bit her lip. "I don't know if I want to think that... not really. Cause if I really did believe it, they way they did... I don't think Abe could ever get in there."

Abe wasn't a good person. He was good to her - most of the time - but over all. He just wasn't.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 am

Artemis smiled. “ You could tell that I love herbology when I was in school. Something about planting that makes me feel good.” He grinned. “ Maybe it is how I learned how muggles grow their own food. I actually did, and it makes you more pride in yourself.”

He could tell that her heat was beating fast. “ Yes only one girl every had my heart, and I wondered if she has mine?”

He nodded. “ Yes that is one way of thinking about it. I know there is one where they believe that you come back as something else.” Artemis knew that she was thinking about her brother. This was only natural.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 am

"Well its always good to have something that you love. I'm never sure what I love... not really."

Maybe she had spent to much time not caring that she couldn't care about anything now.

Ophelia flushed a bit and looked at her lap, "She may think... that its possible he does."

She frowned as she thought about that theory.

"I like that one," she siad finally. "Its like they are still here. You go... but only to start again. Its not an end... only a restart."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:14 am

Artemis smiled. “ Yes it is always good to have something that you. My rose garden proves it.” He loved that she was spending the summer with him. Artemis knew there had to be something that she loved to do. Maybe she spent so much time trying to find it. When she found it, she would know what it is.

He grinned. “ Oh so she found a special someone, and it is the same person who has feeling for her. And this person is letting her stay the whole summer. This person would get the stars for her.”

“ I am glad that you like that one, supposed however we live in this life, well it will determined what we would come back as. My brother I thought would be a cricket. Crickets in Japanese culture means they are lucky.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

"It proves it huh," she teased nudging his arm with hers, "Somone's getting cocky aren't they?"

She gave a little laugh and shook out her hair again, watching the way the sun sparkled off some of the strains.

She raised her eyebrow, "Letting her? I think it was more begged her, but" she shrugged and smirked, eyes twinkling miscchieviously, "I guess she will let him have his fantacys, for a little while."

"And what would I come back as?" What would Abe?
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 am

Artemis smiled. “ I know that you love the garden. I thought you would like a place where you could think. I wanted you to find it, not me show you.”

He love it when she would laugh. Artemis wished she would stay for a lot long, but he knew she had to go back for school. “ I have a little gift for tonight.”

“ I am glad that she fancy me.” He was smiling. “ It was for her own good, she was a wreak at the party. And I thought that she might be able to accept what happened here.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Ophelia raised an eyebrow, "A gift? What is it? Its not my birthday you know." She smirked mischeivously, "Though, I'd never say no to a gift if someone really wanted to give me one."

"Hey who said the 'he' was you," she grinned her eyes twinkling impishly. "I was speaking purely in the third person - 'he' could be anyone."

Her grin dimed some as she thought of the party.

"I would have handled it just fine." she mumbled. "Eventually."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Well I guess that you could call it a gift. Think of it as a welcome gift.” He smiled. He loved giving gifts for no reason. That was just Artemis for you. And he thought that this might cheer her up. “ Well when is your birthday? That why I can get you another gift.”

“ I know that the he that you are talking about is me. How many other men house are you staying at this summer?” He was only joking with her. “ You know how I hate to share.”

He then hugged her and kissed the top of her head. “ Yes but you need someone with you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"Well then, I guess I shall accept your welcome gift. My Birthday's the end of March - the 31st, so you better remember that."

She nodded with a smirk.

"Well, if I was sneaking out to see others I wouldn't tell you now would I," she teased with a twinkle in her eyes, pushing herself off the bench and skippin a bit.

"Sitting is so dull - I'm walking now."

"Well then good thing I got you then."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Artemis grinned as she told him that he would accept his gift. It was more like a surprise, something that would make her happy.

“ Well I better also pick up something for your birthday then. I must plan something special.”

He then placed his hand over his heart. “ Ah but you would be breaking my heart. I couldn't take the thought of having you in another man arms.”

Artemis then got up off the bench. “ Yes I have had enough of that myself.” He then was smiling. “ Yes be glad that you have me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

"Well know that you've said that I am expecting a stellar gift now. You better not drop the ball."

She ran ahead of him once more and turned and to smirk at him, "Well then that is why I would not tell you."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. Skipping ahead. She didn't know where this oddly euphoric feeling had come, but she wasn't going to knock it.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

( I posted with the wrong name)

Last edited by Tessa Grey on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:05 am

Artemis smiled. “ I will make sure that you aren't disappointed.” He really had no idea what to get her for her birthday.

He then pouted a little bit. “ Does this girl know that she would be stepping on my heart. And I am letting her stay with me.”

Artemis could tell that she was having a good time.

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

"Oh stomping on your heart. She wouldn't dream of doing that," she smirked mischievously. "She is staying in your house you know."

She laughed and frolicked over to a flower garden.

"Do you think I'd get in trouble for picking one?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Artemis then started smiled. “ Well that is good that she would never dream of doing that. Cause I might be hurt.”

He loved that she was enjoying being out in the rose garden.

“ I am sure that you wouldn't get in any trouble.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 pm

"I imagine it would - stomping on anything increases pain, and I feel like the heart is a most sensitive organ."

She smirked at his response and started looking at all the flowers.

"Let us see then," she mused. "Well then I want... this one... ooh, and this one! annnd this one."

Grinning she helped up her prizes, taking a rather vibrant yellow one and sliding it behind her ear before presenting the other two to Artemis.

"For you kind Sir."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm

" Oh yes I have heard of people dieing from a broken heart. And I would have to find another women to put it back together."

He seems that she was loving the flowers. This was his place that he would come and relax. Artemis was watching while she was picking her roses.

Artemis watched as she placed it behind her ear. She was looking more beautiful. He would do anything to be with her. He then smiled as he took the two roses. " You are most welcome."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:08 am