Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Everybody's lost but me! (Athena)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Everybody's lost but me! (Athena) Empty Everybody's lost but me! (Athena)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 am

Ninette trailed through the maze in pure boredum. Why the hell was she here anyways? This was Dull, dull, dull...

Well she knew why she was here - she was 'supposed' to be on a date. But she'd lost him somewhere in the maze - that was the plan anyways. He was more dull than this place.

Sighing, she kciked the dirt and looked around her.

Almost anyone would amuse her now.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Everybody's lost but me! (Athena) Empty Re: Everybody's lost but me! (Athena)

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 pm

A girl she recognized from school were looking rather sad and lonely wandering the streets and kicking rocks around. Being in the good, kind of nice mood she decided to walk up to the girl. Said and done she walked towards the girl with a light smile on her face.

''Fontaine right? I think we attend the same school.'' Athena kissed the girls both cheeks in proper french manors. ''Couldn't help but reckon that sad face of yours. No one should be sad at a pretty day like this.''
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 am

Ninette looked at the person who had approached her.

"Sad?" she raised her eyebrow and was about to go into the list of reasons why 'sadness' was a useless emotion, when a better idea came to her. "Oh yes, I am so very, very sad."

"Capulet right? One of the never ending brood that seems to keep passing through Beauxbatons hallow halls?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

''I take it as that frown on your face just is a birth thing yes? There is operations.'' She said sweetly with an innocent smile.

''Well yes I am.'' Athena grinned proudly, being a Capulet was much better than a Fontaine. And she hoped this girl knew it.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Raised an eyebrow and smikred at the girls innocent smile, "Well, I guess you'll never get to find out now. What a Shame?"

Ninette had to bit back a scoff, before she realized since when did she bit back anything and did just that.

"Proud of that, are you Cap? And what exactly does your name get you, that I can't get myself? I rule the school. You know that right?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 am

''Yes it is. But I'm sure it's just a deform and maybe.'' Athena shrugged still smiling. ''It will grow away and fade.''

''I highly believe that someone like you never could get what I have.'' Her tone was still calm and friendly. It was like she was talking about rainbows and butterflies, but she really was being a slight bitch.

''You rule the school?'' She said with a chuckle. ''And here I am only heard bad things. But I suppose that's how you rule Beauxbatons?''
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 pm

"Oh now now, Cappy, don't be so niave," she said with a drawl little smile, "You don't have to be well liked to rule, just properly feared."

She raised her eyebrow. "Someone like me? And pray tell what exactly defines someone like me?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 pm

''So feared is what you call it?'' Athena said amused. This girl had quite high thoughts about herself.

''Oh, that can only time tell. But from the looks of it. It looks rather.'' She paused, mostly for the drama. Athena enjoyed dragging out on sentences. ''Rather poor, i would say.''
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm

"Feared, disliked - I don't care what I call it, as long as it works for me."

"Poor," Ninette raised her eyebrow. "You know, there are a lot of things that I do, that could be counted as "Bitchy" but I must say, at least I don't dip to the levels of being an Elitest pig. I dislike everyone on the same principle - poor, rich, prueblood, Muggleborn."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

''Ah see that's exactly what someone like you would say.'' She said smiling.

''Now if you excuse me, I happen to have some things to do. Believe it or not.'' Okay so maybe she didn't have something to do but seriously? Staying here with this girl, no can do mister.

''It's been a pure.. blast and I look forward to seeing you around in school.'' Athena winked towards the girl and walked into the heap of people disappearing.

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Ninette smirked - if she thought that her petty little come back were going to get to her?

As if.

Nine had far better things to do with her time than waste it on pathetic little snivling purebloods.

"Charming to meet you darling!" she called after her, giving her departing form a overly exagerated wave before she turned to waltz off in the other direction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:35 pm