Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

something magical || ATHENA

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

something magical || ATHENA  Empty something magical || ATHENA

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm

The Eiffel Tower. One of the places Lora had always wanted to go but somehow, the circumstances never allowed. But now that her mother sent her off to France, she knew it was the golden opportunity. She decided then and there that the best part was the view. But more so, it was also the serene atmosphere of the place. She sighed happily and didn't take notice of the presence next to her.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

something magical || ATHENA  Empty Re: something magical || ATHENA

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

''First time 'ere?'' Athena said smiling to the girl. From the way the dark haired girl gazed out over the town she assumed it was her first time up here.
    ''It's beautiful isn't it?''
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 am

Lora turned to the girl and grinned lightly. "Yeah, it is. That obvious huh? And yes, the view is indeed one of the most beautiful things ever." She smiled sadly as she thought of her sister. Layla would have loved it here, she thought. Refusing to be disheartened tonight, she introduced herself. "I'm Lora, by the way. Um, you're not in Durmstrang, are you? Cause I don't remember seeing you around before..." she trailed, smiling sheepishly.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

''Oui.'' She said with a laugh. ''Not zat obvious but zen again i spend most of my time 'ere. You learn to figure out people.'' Athena pointed slightly towards an old man. ''E, e over zere, 'ave been here for the past year, grieving his dead wife. And zat one over there.'' Now she pointed the other direction, against an middle aged woman. ''S'e comes up 'ere once in a w'ile, waiting for 'er true love.''
    Just a nice way to spend your vacation, she thought for herself. Watching other people living their lifes.

'Athena, Athena Capulet for zat matter. Pleased to meet you Lora. And no, I'm from Beauxbatons.'' She smiled back and started to think. Lora.. She had heard that name before. Looking out on the view she carelessly braided a tease of hair wondering. Lora, Lora.. Alora! Dylan's girlfriend. But that she could talk about later. Or not at all.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"Wow, sounds like you're pretty good," Lora replied with a grin. "Guess there's a reason they call this the place of love, huh?" She shook her head and smiled slightly. "I think she might find her true love one day," she murmured. "Fate can't be that cruel to all."

"Nice to meet you too Athena," she told and gave the girl a hug. "Oh! Beauxbatons, nice! What's it like there?" She asked curiously. It wasn't everyday she met students from other schools and when she did, the curiousity got the best of her.
    Julie Lerran
    Julie Lerran
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Julie Lerran Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

''Try spending your summer 'ere for five years, you'll learn too.'' Athena winked. ''Yes, yes I suppose so. [i]Zee city of love.[/]'' Nodding she smiled and looked at the women. ''I wis' so too. Everyone dezerves true love you know?''

Struck by the hugging she hugged back rather light. People didn't really hug her. ''It'z well. Gardens and flowers everyw'ere. Big windows.'' Smirking she added '' 'ot guys.''
    Beauxbatons was a rather good school, from what she had experienced. Bit snobby and bitchy, otherwise nice. Yeah. From time to time.

''Durmstrang zen? Is it as cold as zey say?''
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

''Try spending your summer 'ere for five years, you'll learn too.'' Athena winked. ''Yes, yes I suppose so. Zee city of love.'' Nodding she smiled and looked at the women. ''I wis' so too. Everyone dezerves true love you know?''

Struck by the hugging she hugged back rather light. People didn't really hug her. ''It'z well. Gardens and flowers everyw'ere. Big windows.'' Smirking she added '' 'ot guys.''
    Beauxbatons was a rather good school, from what she had experienced. Bit snobby and bitchy, otherwise nice. Yeah. From time to time.

''Durmstrang zen? Is it as cold as zey say?''
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm

"Huh, in that case I just might spend my next summer vacation here," Lora commented with a laugh. "I haven't really tried to pick out those sort of things from Russia or Germany, so I wouldn't know," she admitted. "Yeah, everyone deserves to find their true love, trust me," she smiled softly as she suddenly thought of Dylan.

She grinned teasingly at the girl's response. "Oh yes, nobody cares if the school is bad as long as there are cute guys. So, does that mean you have a special someone?" She was finding it difficult to talk in English properly and hoped her accent was clear enough.

"Within the school, it is cold and dark," she shuddered lightly. "I still like it there a lot. As for the weather, I guess it does a little cold," she shrugged.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

''I'd love to guide you around town if you need. I know zis city like zee back of my 'and.'' Athena smiled, she really did love guiding people in this beautiful city.

''No no no.'' She said and shook her head with a smile. ''No special one 'ere, just friends. From zat look on your face i can tell zat zere is zat special boy for you.'' And she know who he were, but that she couldn't say. Things would get awkward if so. Very awkward indeed.

''It sounds amazing zere. Zough the darkness would most likely tear me apart. I'm more of a light everywhere person type.''
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh hey, that'd be great!" Lora exclaimed with a grin. "I know I'm going to need a guide and I'm glad that I won't have to go in search for one. So, apart from the Eiffel Tower, where's the next best location?" She asked eagerly.

"You mean, no one special yet." She teased. Her eyes widened in surprise and she blushed lightly. "Is that obvious?" She muttered, mostly to herself. "Besides, I didn't even say anything, I just spoke a fact about the true love thing," she said.

"The only reason it's amazing for me is because of my friends and Dylan," she admitted. "I kinda hate it but I don't want to leave." She sighed. "And how's Beauxbatons?" She asked with a smile.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

''Well luckily for you you just gotten yourself a perfectly good guide.'' Athena said entustiastic. ''And I don't know w'ere to start. We could go anywhere really!''

''Yeah.. Zere was zis one guy but zen at 'is party..'' She shook her head and smiled sheepishly. ''Eit'er way, one day I will find my prince c'arming and s'are a true loves kiss.'' Nodding she spoke. ''Yes, pretty obvious. Your eyes kinda s'ine and the aura surrounding you glows and stuff. E must be a pretty amazing lad.''

''I zee, one day I want to go zere. Just because you know. To see ze place. Beauxbatons is.. Well. French. And very snobbish.''

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 pm

"I think I have," Lora agreed and grinned at Athena. "Well, how about the museums? I've heard that there are some pretty amazing museums here. Which one would you suggest?" She asked.

"What happened with the guy at the party?" She questioned teasingly and nudged the girl's shoulder. "Sorry, I just love messing with my friends about boy situations," she admitted and laughed lightly. "I'm sure you will. And you so have to call me for your wedding with Mr.Prince Charming!" She declared and winked. My eyes? My aura? How come no one else told me? She wondered, but decided not to dwell much on it. Besides, it was actually a good thing. "He is so very amazing," she agreed, smiling softly. "Don't know what I would do without him."

"You definitely should come to Durmstrang!" Lora exclaimed. "I don't know whether it'd be your kind of atmosphere, but not all the students are mad or killers," she told with a nervous smile. "Snobbish? Surely not everyone..?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:08 pm

''Yes, zere is alot of museums ere in France. My favorite must be zee Louvre museum, it's zee biggest museum in zee world and needs to be visited. Its a must.'' She said enthustiastic. ''And zen we ave zee Rodin museum. It's magnifique.''

She looked out at the view. ''Ee was not w'o I zougt ee were.'' Thena looked back and grinned ''I ave come to notice. Now it is my turn to listen wile you spill zee gossip. Tell me about your Dylan.'' She teasingly said back.

''Ah yes of course I will. And zen you can watc' me ride off in zee sunset with Prince Charming and his wite cheval.''

''If Zee Triwizard cup is eld on Durmstrang I sall come and visit you. It would be very interesting to see your inviroment.''
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:30 pm

"Ooh, I've heard of the Louvre museum! Could we go there first?" Lora asked, an excited grin on her face. She was ready to pretty much visit any famous place here in France, and didn't mind that it was a museum. Quite the opposite, in fact.

She smiled slightly at the girl and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry," she told in a quiet voice, guessing there was more to the reason, but decided not to push on it. She blushed once more at Athena's request and shook her head lightly. "I don't think you want to hear about my Dyl, cause if I start, I'll probably won't stop for a while," she told with a laugh.

"I don't know about you, but that sounds insanely romantic," she grinned. "Hope you find your Prince Charming soon," she smiled mischievously.

"And I'd visit you in Beauxbatons as well!" She replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm