Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Me, Myself and I (OPEN)

Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Me, Myself and I (OPEN) Empty Me, Myself and I (OPEN)

Post by Juliet LaFleur Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 am

Tilly had made a booking for the La Bleue Lune, it was a rather posh resturant Tilly decided that she would wine and dine herself. As she sat down the waiter took her order and poured her some Gillywater. Tilly looked around at the other people and saw there were family and couples

She then let out a small sigh, while she loved single love she kinda wished that she had company here even if it was just a friend, then she probably wouldn't look so tradgic. Tilly picked her Gillywater and slowly began sipping on, she then placed the drink down and gazed out at the Paris lights "Maybe he's out there someone" she murmed
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Me, Myself and I (OPEN) Empty Re: Me, Myself and I (OPEN)

Post by Rozzie Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Eleazar Came into the Resturant and the waiter nodded at him. Eleazar came here once or twice a month. There was a lot of couples here tonight. The waiter took him to a table by the window which showed Paris. He sat down and looked at the menu. He looked up from his menu and came across a Women which was sat by her self.

He got up from his table and went to her.

"May I join you Belle Femme?" Eleazar said to the pretty woman.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Tilly heard a voice close to her, she glanced over and let out a small gasp as she saw a rather attractive man in front of her, he addressed her as a beautiful woman, Tilly could feel herself begin to blush

" Yes of course, certainly take a seat" she said gesturing to the chair, she gave him a brief smile " Im Tilly by the way" she added, Tilly was happy that she finally found company or rather company found her
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 pm

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Tilly. I'm Eleazar by the way." Eleazar said as he sat down. He looked at Tilly and gave her a hals sidded smile.

"Mind me asking, but why is a beautiful looking woman on her own?" Eleazar said to her.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 am

Tilly smiled back as the Eleazar introduced himself, he then asked why she was here by herself " Beautiful? haha, oh you must stop saying that" she remarked " Well im here cause sometimes a girl just needs to be wined and dined" Tilly then let out a little sigh " Though normally she doesn't have to do it herself"

Tilly looked at Eleazar, he's eyes were so captivating, Tilly soon became lost in them, even though she just met him she felt so comfortable with him
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am

Eleazar Smirked at her. He could sense magic from her. It singed around her. Eleazar wasn't going to ask her if she was a witch. That would be rude.

The waiter came over for drinks orders.

"Pouvons-nous avoir une bouteille de vin de cru Romanée Conti rouge." Eleazae said. The waiter gave him a funny look and nodded.

"Merci to you too." Eleazar said sarcasticly as the waiter went. They should be luckey that someone is buying a 1000 euro bottle of red wine.

"I hope you like red wine. I have a taste for expensive wine and the one I ordered is very nice. So what do you do for a living Tilly?" Eleazar asked with a smile.

*Can we have a bottle of the vintage Romanee Conti red wine.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Tilly was shocked when Eleazar ordered a rather expensive bottle of wine, he must be extremly rich to afford such expensive delights, Eleazar then asked what Tilly did as a job, she had almost forgetten that she was in muggle world, and was about to say she was a Professor at Beauxbatons

" Oh well Im a teacher, its a rather small school not many have heard of it, oh and yes I am a fan of good red wine" Tilly answered she'd hope her answer would be enough so that he wouldn't ask any more questions about it, she then smiled at him

"So what about you, surely you must have a high paying job to afford such expensive wine" She remarked
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 pm

"Hmmm you could say that." Eleazar said with a smirk. The waiter came back with the bottle of wine and 2 glasses. He put the same amount of wine in each glass and gave us both a menu for our meal and went of again.

"You can have anything you like, Don't worry about the price Tilly. I'll pay for the expensives." Eleazar said with a smile.

He looked at his menu and continued talking.

"I actully work for the French Ministry." Eleazar said with a pause. He wouldn't say the french Ministry of Magic. "I'm Deputy Minister." He said quietly so know one else could hear. His Brown eyes locked with her pretty green eye's.

Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Tilly was shocked to hear that Eleazar was offering to pay for her, that was certainly not something Tilly was use to, she then shook her head " Oh no, Eleazar thats really sweet but I can't let you do that" she then leaned in closer towards him " Have you seen how over priced this place is" she said softly

Eleazar then mentioned he worked for the French Ministry, Tilly's ears pricked as she heard him say it he then whispered he was the Deputy Minister. Tilly then gave him a smirk she wasn't entirely sure if they were talking about the same thing, she didn't want to risk exposing she was a witch just in case

Tilly then leaned back in her chair looking at the menu " Ah, so the Ministry is just past La'fleur isn't it" she said casually not looking up from the menu, she knew if he was a muggle he would have no idea what La'fleur was, it was a perfect little test
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Eleazar looked up from his menu with a raised eyebrow, his eyes locked with hers. He leant in to whisper into her ear.

"You don't have to test me on my geography Tilly." Eleazar said with a smile.

"Your not a ordnary Professor are you Tilly? Lets say your a professor at Beauxbatons." Eleazar said with a smirk as he leaned back into his seat.

"If I remember correctly I was in the same year at school with you before I exchanged to Hogwarts after first year. I remember your green eye's, how girls were jealous of your looks and green eyes." Eleazar looked back at his menu. He smirked as he looked at the menu. He said that all quietly so nobody else could here except for Tilly.

"Don't worry Tilly, I will pay for the expensives. I am a gentalman after all. It wouldn't be wright for you to be paying now. What would the papers say when the Deputy minister didn't pay for this Lady's meal." Eleazar said with laughter he said the the last part in a very low voice. He winked at her and shut the menu.

Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Tilly let out a small laugh when Eleazar mentioned she taught at Beauxbatons and they went to school together, she felt so foolish, though it was better to have played it safe just in case. Tilly blushed as Eleazar complimented her on her eyes

" Oh I don't think all the girls were jealous, however thats very nice of you to say Eleazar" Tilly then trailed her eyes of the menu, then Eleazar insisted that he would pay, espcially being the Deputy Minister as well, Tilly then bite her bottom lip and gave him a smirk

" Oh alright then, since your such a gentleman" Tilly then stared at him for a while, he was unlike any other man she had known he was funny, attractive, witty and true gentleman
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm

"Ah, I don't think you didn't realise that girls were giving you jealous looks Tilly, the Veela in me caught it though. I'm not being over the top by saying this, but I see beauty when I see it Tilly and I always see the outer and inner beauty of everyone. Your Beauty is as green as your eyes." Eleazar said with truth in his eyes.

"Have you decided what you would like for a starter Tilly?" Eleazar said to her. He opened his menu again to see if he wanted what he want.

"So what do you teach at Beauxbatons then?" He asked her as he took a sip of the wine. The sweetness went down warmly.

His eyes once again locked with hers.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Eleazar looked down at his menu again as he waited for a answer from Tilly. The waiter came and asked what they wanted for a starter. Elezar told him to give them another couple of minutes.

Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Eleazar asked had Tilly decided what she wanted, she scanned the menu everything sounded so nice... and expensive she still felt a little bad about not paying for herself however Eleazar was a true gentleman, something which had become rare to find Tilly then looked back up at him

"Well after much thought I think I shall have Faux filet au poivre, and I teach Enchantments at Beauxbatons or rather nice subject the students seem to enjoy it as well" Tilly then reached her hand over the table and gently squeezed Eleazar's hand

"So tell me, hows life in the Ministry" she then withdrew her hand back, not wanting to make it awkward
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Eleazar looked at the hand which squeezed his. He captured her hand in both of his. Eleazar laughed.

"Life at the Ministry is one big messed up family nightmear. It has its good days and bad days. But I am affraid that times are changeing and its not for the good either way." Eleazar said s he squeezed her hand and gave a kiss to it.

"I think I'll have the same as you actully." The waiter came and Eleazar gave the order.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Tilly felt her cheeks go warm as Eleazar kissed her hand, she gave him a sweet smile. He went on to say that the things are begining to change and not for the better, a frown appeared on Tilly's face

"Say is it true what they say in the Gazette du Sorcier, about a family... a Mafia... are planning on overthrowing the Ministry allowing them to have complete control over the wizarding world?" Tilly asked with great concern in her voice
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Eleazar frowned and squeezed her hand.

"Do not worry Tilly, It will not come to that. Not while I'm around. The Mafia will not have controll over the Wizarding world. I will make sure of that. Don't always believe what the papers say." Eleazar said to Tilly.

"The change that will come will be another blood filled war if nothing is sorted out I'm affraid to say. But don't worry your self over it Tilly. If worse comes to worse you can come and stay in my well protected Renard Hall." Eleazar said as he picked his wine glass and took a sip.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Tilly manged to give a weak smile at Eleazar's comforting words and offer, however she was still quite worried about the whole thing, she mainly feared for her father who was muggle, it seemed whenever dark wizards come to power they seem to always attack the muggles first

" Oh thats so kind of you Eleazar, but I wouldn't want to impose on you. But as you said im sure it won't get that worse" Tilly said with abit of a nervous laugh, she then grabbed her glass and took a big sip of the expensive wine, normally she would be more elegent about it but her nerves about the Mafia got the better of her
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:56 pm

"I'll do everything in my power to keep our world safe." Eleazar said to Tilly.

"So What hobbies do you have then?" Eleazar asked to lighten the mood up.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

Tilly nodded at Eleazar's reassuring words, he then asked what were hobbies " Well I like to think im quite the flyer, I entered a few contests in my teens I generally placed 2nd or 3rd, so I guess I wasn;t as fantastic as I thought" she replied

Tilly Looked at him Eleazar " So how about you, though I'd imagin being Deputy free time would be hard to come by" Tilly said with abit of a smirk
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Eleazar Laughed.

"I do get some time off everyweek, but being Deputy Minister is a 24/7 job." Eleazar said with a smile.

"I actully like the Arts. I love to play My Piano and reading endless Horror books." Elezard said with a smirk.
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 am

Tilly was interested to hear Eleazar played the piano, something which she never really picked up despite her mothers desire for here to learn

"Oh the piano, my mother always wanted me to play the piano when I was a child and teenager, but I guess I was always to much of a wild child often end up ditching the lessons to hang out with my friends" Tilly remarked

"So I would imagine you have quite a grand piano in your Estate then?" Tilly asked curiously as she tried to imagine what Eleazar's Estate would look like
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 am

Eleazar raised a eyebrow at the woman.

"Yes, my grand black piano, which I have grown up with. It's current residence is in Renard Hall near Paris." Eleazar said as he took a sip of wine.

"You know, sometimes I wish I had carried on my education at Beauxbatons, but Hogwarts offered more courses which I needed to become the person I am today. I missed France so much when I was at Hogwarts. I always came back here for Summer and chirstmas. Thats why I still have my accent." Eleazar said with a smirk.

"Maybe you would like to see Renard Hall. The Renard Family owns a lot of Estates over the world. I can show you them if you wanted me to?" Eleazar said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 pm