Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:43 pm

He was just walking over the grounds, trying to find something to do to help him get away from his boredom. He decided he could go check out the Quidditch Pitch, he wanted to join the team next year so he was curious about how it looked.

When he arrived he heard voices, they sounded familiar so he made his way over to the talking girls. He was just in time to hear Ari say something about a Vicar and his eyebrows rose curiously. "Being who's Vicar, Ari?" he asked, when he arrived at where they were standing, his hands burried in his pockets.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Melanie's face turned white as she heard James's voice.

"She... SHE SAID VICTIM ... not vicar!" Melanie said quickly and stood up, dragging Letti up as well. "You guys wait there.." She added and then dragged Letti down to the pitch.

She sent Ari a death glare once there "What are you, uhm doing here James?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 pm

"Victim, who's victim then?" James asked, still confused. He ran his hand through his hair before placing it back in his pocket. He waited till Mel reached him and asked him a question.

"I was just walking over the school grounds and decided to check out the Quidditch Pitch, gotta know how it looks if I want to make the team next year," he said, before adding with a slight smirk; "Am I not allowed to do this?"

He glanced up at Ari and the girl he didn't know, he wondered who she was.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm

"The victim?" Ari gave an evil grin. "You of course. I said I'd get you. I just don't know when yet."
    It was nice to keep him on tenterhooks.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 pm

James tiled his head. "You're being my victem because you want to get me back?" he asked, now that, confused him. Probably because it made no sense, he wondered if they were hiding something from him. "You did say Vicar, didn't you?" he asked suspiciously. "Who's Vicar?" he continued.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 pm

"Alas, I am the vicar," she said with a dramatic sigh. "To Nico and Mary, our to-bes. But I shall offer my services to any future couples that may require marriage." She gave a quick curtsey.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Melanie brought her hand to her face over their fail. "Yeah... Mary and Nico's.." she said silently "But don't tell them we said that..."

"What spot?" she then asked, wanting to change the subject FAST. "What Quidditch position would you like to play I mean?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm

James noticed Melanie wanted to change the subject rather quickly, which only made him more curious about what they were talking about. He hated it when people didn't tell him what he wanted to know, absolutely hated it. He groaned softly before looking back at Mel, listening to what she asked.

"Seeker, I want to try out for Seeker," he answerd quickly, before turning back to the old topic, he wasn't going to let this go so easily. "Why do I get the feeling I'm missing something?" he asked suspiciously.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:31 pm

"Okay, you want the truth?" Ari said. She hoped Mel would be thankful for this. "I think I fancy someone, and so we were having this super private conversation in which these two girlies began to make me laugh. Then we started to talk about Mary and Nico. But that's all you've missed, Jimmony, I swear. All you've missed are the romanticized imaginations of a just-turned-twelve year old girl."

Last edited by Ariadne Ellingham on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Melanie smiled thankfully at Ari, she was her hero. "Now if we are done with this..." she smiled at James.

"You said Seeker? Thats cool" she said, still trying to change the subject that James seemed so eager to change back. "What is your favorite Quidditch team?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm

"Actually," Letti piped up, smirking down at Mel. "We were talking about Mel and this totally hot boy that I have yet to meet. Ari here," she gestured to said girl, "just forgot to add that part. And, MellyBelly is trying to change the subject because said hunk should remain secret. What was his name, Mel? Something with a 'J', right?"

She was smirking a very slytherin smirk as she looked down at her cousin. "I'm Elettika, by the way. I'm Mel's totally awesome, hotter 11 year old cousin," she grinned.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 pm

If looks could kill Letti would have been so dead, probably so dead she would've come back from death just to die again.

"Letti!" Melanie hissed out and looked down, avoiding James's face. "-Yes, he has a name... urm.. Jace!" she blabbered out, Jace being the first name that popped up in her head and then stomped on her cousin's foot. "I can't believe you sold me out" she hissed under her breath and glare Letti.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 pm

James eyes widened at what Elettika said, what she said was so different than what Ari and Mel said. He was a little confused when she started talking about Mel's love-interest, whom was someone with a name that started with a J. He started to wonder, but his hopes were crushed immediately as Melanie said her love interests name was Jace. He felt a little sad, he rather liked Mel, but well, he couldn't force her to like him.

"I hope he likes you too then," James said, though it sounded a little forced, as if he didn't really want to say it, which was true. He ran his hands through his hair again and forced himself to smile.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Letti glared at Mel, a message in her eyes: "You crushed his small eleven year old heart! She turned to James and forced a smile. It turned into a smirk as she leaned forward.

"I have a plan to break them up," she whispered, not letting Mel hear. "Do you wanna help?"

She was hoping he would say yes. It's not that she didn't like Jace, she just knew that Mel had no feelings for him at all.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

"What makes you think I want to break them up?" James hissed, only loud enough for Elettika to hear. The others could probably see that they were talking, they just couldn't hear what they were saying.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Melanie watched curiously as James and Letti talked together, looking at Ari questionably. "what the heck are they doing?" she asked but got no answer.

She continued staring at them wondering why it annoyed her so much to see James talk to Letti.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Letti rolled her eyes. "I'm a slytherin, not an idiot. I know you like Mel." She grinned before looking at Mel's annoyed expression out of the corner of her eye. "You," she paused, "are jealous."

She shifted her weight to her right foot and flipped her hair in, what could be confused as, a flirtatious manner. "Mel doesn't know it yet, but she likes you. And the fastest way to make her figure it out," she grinned, "is to make her jealous, too."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 am

Melanie stared at James and Letti.
    She then turned to Ari and fought the urge to grab her shoulders and shake her for answers. "What the hell are they talking about?" she hissed "And why is she-" her face paled as Letti flipped her hair. She.was.so.FLIRTING.with.James.

"Is she flirting with him?!" she shrieked out at Ari as loud as whispering would let her.

(OCC: Yes IG Melly is a really angry jealous but totally sweet person.. how would you guess?)
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 am

Ari narrowed her eyes and grinned. Letti was up to something, and she had a feeling she knew what.
    "I thought you didn't fancy him?" she teased Mel, nudging her. "Or, only a smidgen."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm

James gulped at what she said, though he seemed to be completely oblivious to her flirting. He looked up. "Wait here, Elettika has to show me something from our DADA homework," he said, and even though it was an insane lame excuse, it sounded so honest that it seemed to be true. He grasped Eletika's wrist and pulled her with him until they were both far enough away so they could talk normally without being heard.

"What do you mean, I like Mel," he said, still speaking in a hushed tone though. "I didn't even know that myself!" he added, sounding a little offended. "And what do you mean that she likes me but doesn't know it yet, I thought she liked Jace, she just admit that, didn't she?" James said, taking out his wand.

He did some random movement, what could look like if he was doing a spell, so Mel and Ari wouldn't get suspicious about his lie.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

"I dont." Mel snapped at Ari but then looked down. "Or ... I don't know." she sighed. "Jace is gonna kill me when he finds out what I've done..."

She watched as James dragged Letti away. "He likes her, doesn't he?" she sighed and rested her head on Ari's shoulder. "Great."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Letti groaned. "Why are boys such idiots?" She took a deep breath and pulled out her wand acting as if she was correcting his motions. "Your subconscious, and hers, know that you guys like . You just don't."

She stopped what she was doing, put her hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes. "As for Jace, we are old family friends. Him and Mel have always been close. She could just be mistaking her feelings for him," she dropped her arms and looked at him. "Or she could just be lying." She crossed her arms and smirked. "Why do you care anyway?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Melanie sat down on the ground and sighed. "I am going to die.. or get killed. Or both... Well.. I will die if I get killed so.. UGH.. I am confusing my self." She groaned but didn't look from Letti and James.

She groaned again, she wanted so badly to know what they were talking about, though a part of her was afraid what it was about. "Ari, if they end up dating, is it going to be okay if I get a tiny bit upset?" she sighed.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 pm

"I don't care," James said, just a little too quickly. He nervously ran his hands through his hair and then burried them in his pocket, placing his wand there as well. Now it just looked like they were talking about the homework.

"Why would you want them to not be together anyway?" James said, trying to change the subject into something that was not about him. "You say they are family friends, wouldn't that mean that you want them to be happy?" he continued, before adding with a slight smirk; "Or do you might like this Jace yourself?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Letti smirked slightly. He was trying to change the subject. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" She pocketed her wand and moved her hair out of her face. "But, Mel doesn't REALLY love Jace. She just thinks she does."

Letti shifted her weight onto her other foot and smiled. "Plus, who would you prefer to see Mel with? A hufflepuff or a ravenclaw?"

She looked over at Mel and winked. Her cousin was in so much distress it was almost funny. She almost felt sorry for Ari. Almost, but not quite.

"Look, James. There are two ways you can do this. A-flirt with her. Or, B-make her jealous. I'd go with A."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:32 am