Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New York ( Tessa and Afonka)

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

New York ( Tessa and Afonka) - Page 3 Empty Re: New York ( Tessa and Afonka)

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Tessa walked over to the puppies. " Yeah I think that we should ask them."

One of the workers was watching them, and noticed the they were looking at the puppies. " Can I help you?"

Tessa smiled. " Yes I am blind and I am looking for a guide dog."

She then took her to the puppies that was trained to do that. " I am sure that we could find you a dog.

She just stood there waiting.

" Is there a certain bread that you want? Because we have a lot to choose from."

Tessa then stood there thinking. " A golden lab?"

She then went over and grabbed the puppy. " I think this one will do for you."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm

"Ooh," Afonka grinned at the golden lab as he walked over to the puppy. "You're so cute!"

Looking over at Tess, he asked, "Can we get this one?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Tessa smiled. " I think that I like this one. I think this is the one that I was meant to have." She was still smiling, her aunt then walked over to them.

" So I see that you found one?"

She knew that this puppy had to be cute, and this was the one. " Yes Afonka I think that I want this one."

The worker then brought them up and her aunt paid for the puppy.

" Hmm know what to name her."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"Arielle's a pretty name," Afonka suggested after thinking for a few minutes, "We could go with that."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Tessa smiled. " Ariel was the name from a mermaid in a muggle move. And it is my favorite one."

They were walking back to the car. " I think I will call her Ariel. It is a good name for her."
    Tessa was grinning cause she had just gotten her first dog. And this would help her get around the school better.

One in the car, Ariel made sure that she was by Tessa.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 pm

"Muggle's have some of the best stuff." Afonka commented, glancing out the store window at all the skyscrapers around.

"I think so too." He grinned as they headed back to the car.

Glancing over at Ariel and Tessa in the car, he couldn't help but grin at them together.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Tessa blinked. " Yeah they really do, wish that I could see them sometimes."

She was smiling as Ariel climbed up into her lap. Tessa knew that she was very protective of Tessa. She couldn't wait till school started back up.

Tessa loved that she finally had a dog, but one that would be her eyes.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 pm

"Yeah..." Afonka trailed off, having no idea what to say now. He'd made it awkward.

Coughing, he looked back at Tessa and Ariel. Smiling at them, he said, "She really likes you."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Tessa smiled. " I heard that New York is beautiful. And you should have fun while you are here Afonka."

She then started to giggle. " I think that you are right. I think she loves me."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Nodding at Tessa, he agreed, "Just being here with you is fun to me, Tess."

"I can't blame her for that," He shrugged, grinning as he began to blush, "You're a very lovable person."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 am

Tessa smiled. " Well we might get to do everything, but I am sure that you will have a fun time."

She then started to pet Ariel. " Yeah I guess that is why everybody loves me."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 am

"I'll definitely have a fun time with you," Afonka grinned.

"Yeah," He nodded, "It's hard to love unlovable people because they're hard to love. But you're easy to love because you're such a great person."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Tessa smiled. " At least you get to spend the summer somewhere different."

She sat there and listened to him. It did make sense. " I am not that great. I am just me."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm

"Yeah," He nodded, glancing outside the window for a second before returning his gaze back to Tessa, "New York's really different from Europe."

"And being you is what makes you so great." Afonka nodded again, grinning at her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah it is a lot different than Europe."

She laughed. " Well thanks, glad that I can be good company."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 pm

"But then, it would be pretty boring if it was the exact same. There'd be no point in travelling anywhere." Afonka said with a nod.

"You're welcome," He said sweetly, grinning, "Though, you don't need to thank me."

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Tessa laughed. " True, but the United States used to be ruled under the king of England. It is a long long story."

She was smiling. " Why isn't it being nice to thank someone?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:27 pm

"Well," he stretched out, grinning at her, "I have tons of time to listen to you tell me it."

"It is," Afonka said, nodding, "But you don't need to thank me for simply telling the truth."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Tessa laughed. " I can't remember all the history."

She was smiling as Ariel fell asleep in her lap.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 pm

"You can tell me the important parts." Afonka said, "Each individual battle isn't all that important."

Grinning at Ariel and Tess, he resisted the urge to squeal at the cuteness of Ariel falling asleep on Tessa.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Tessa smiled. " Ok well it was apart of England. They didn't want to be under the rule of the king so they fought back. Won their independence."

She then started to pet the sleeping Ariel on her lap.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Nodding, Afonka grinned, "And then they became the United States of America, the most powerful country in the world."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Tessa laughed. " I guess the United States is the most powerful country."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm

"They could do anything," He shuddered before breaking out into a grin, "At least they're a good country. So they won't do anything bad."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah it is a great country."

The car then stop. " Ok well we are home." Said Katerine. Ariel then work up and helped Tessa into the house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:22 pm