Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kiss the Girl (Roman)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kiss the Girl (Roman) Empty Kiss the Girl (Roman)

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 am

Faye tugged at her jacket nervously as she waited. She couldn't quiet believe she was doing this. She couldn't quite believe that someone wanted to go out - with her.

She had spent her childhood seeing too few people that she still found it hard to believe that anyone wanted to talk to her - that she knew how to socialize properly.

She looked around her. The sign was bright, and she could hear shouts of children who were running through the mazes further behind them.

She hoped this went well, but...

There was nothing she could do right now but wait and see.

[OOC - I htink Im addicted to making these now but... OUTFIT ]
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kiss the Girl (Roman) Empty Re: Kiss the Girl (Roman)

Post by Roman Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 am

Roman was so excited, he almost ran up to Faye. This was finally happening. If he weren't so tentative, maybe it would have happened sooner.

He stopped walking and looked at her a second time, taking it in, "Wow. You look..." he struggled to find a word, magnificent? beautiful? stunning?, "Amazing."

Roman grinned and turned his head to the maze, "You ready to go in?" he held out his hand, still unable to fight off a smile.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 am

Faye ducked her head and blushed. She had changed three times before leaving. She had never thought she'd be one of those girls but she just... nothing had seemed right - over dressed. Under dressed.

Finally she had given up and just put on what she was wearing.

"Thank you," she smiled back up at him.

She couldn't help but give an impish grin at the maze - she really did love the thought of it - and the grin grew even larger, when she took his head.

Hesitatatnly lacing her finger through his, she began to skip towards the entrance, "I was born ready."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 am

Roman laughed a little and walked through the entrance with her. The instant he walked into the maze, he felt his nerves go on edge.

He had only been in something like this once before, when he was six, and the boy had gotten lost in there for several hours before emerging in tears. Needless to say, Roman was a little nervous now, but he was nervous in a happy kind of way.

He looked at the paths crossing ahead of them. "What do you say? Left or right?" He smiled again, and jumped a little at the sound of some children shouting at each other. Calm down Roman, nothing's gonna pop out at you.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 am

Faye bit her lip as she looked around her at the walls of the maze. Her mind was already busy ploting twists and turns.

"Let's goo..." she was hedging between the two looking this way and that when she noticed Roman flinch slightly.

She tilted her head as she looked at him.

"Are you alright Roman? You seem a little..." she gave a kind half smile. "You know, we do not have to come if you do not wish. I do not mind."

Turning back to the problem at hand, she nodded her head with authority. "We shall go right. If you want to stay that is."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 am

Roman smirked and squeezed Faye's hand, "Right it is, Titania!"

He let go of her hand and ran a little ways ahead of her, stopping and turning around with a laugh.

He waited for her to catch up, looking at the garden around him. It wasn't a maze anymore, Roman knew that now. How could he ever feel lost in a place as beautiful as this?

"Have you been here before? Because if you're cheating I'd at least like to know."

Last edited by Roman Ritter on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 am

Tatania? She smiled with a bit of a blush and wanted to ask but was too shy to bother. So she just kept the thought to her head, and laughed as she watched the boy zoom off ahead of her.

"Cheat? Me?" she called pretending to be highly offended at the mere thought as she followed at a much more leisurely pace. "How dare you even suggest such a thing."

As she caught up to him once more she shook her head with a little smile, "No I haven't. I use to read about things like this, and I'd want to go but..." she trailed off with a shrug, not really wanting to say the truth - her parents didn't care enough to take her.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am

Roman held up his hands defensively, trying to look shocked but ending up laughing instead, "I'm just making sure!" He finally managed to wipe the smile off his face, saying with as serious a voice as he could, "Mazes change people."

He walked in silence for a few moments, enjoying the sound of their feet scraping the stones, and the sun's soft warmth as they walked along the path. Roman decided that he liked mazes. They were a puzzle, yet they were also an adventure.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:39 am

Faye looked at him for a moment, before shaking her head and laughing too.

"They do do they?" she raised an eyebrow at him and had to fight hard against the smile that was tugging at her lips.

She failed after a moment lauging to herself before it died and they walked along in silence. She smiled as she heard some of the children yelling and laughing some more. She was glad that they were having fun... being children while they were supposed to.

After walking along a little more, taking a few more turns, they came to a dead end.

She flashed Roman a sheepish grin, "Would now be a bad time to tell you I have a horrible sense of direction?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Roman smiled up at the wall of flowers and ivy in front of him, "Only if it were also a bad time for me to tell you that I sometimes get lost in my own house."

Which was entirely true. In fact, just this morning he took a wrong turn and had to spend ten minutes just trying to find a bathroom. Then again, Roman did have a huge house.

He laughed and peeked around the corner, gesturing for Faye to follow him, pointing to a pathway leading left, "I think we go this way..." He leaned on a wooden beam placed at one of the corners and grinned.

"We're never gonna get out of here," he said, looking back at Faye, "Not that that's at all a bad thing."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 am

Faye laughed, "We're quite the pair then aren't we?"

"You think?," she grinned impishly as caught up to him, "And was that what you said before you got lost at home too?"

"Shall we just set up a house then? This is a nice spot. We can build us a nice little cottage, and pray that people with better sense of direction will come and bring us food."

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 am

Roman put his hand on his chest as she approached him, "That hurts, Faye, it really does," He returned her mischievous look, letting her pass in front of him, "Fine, then. Lead the way. I trust you won't take us to another dead end."

Laughing, he picked up a stick from the ground and started to thoughtfully poke it, "I don't know. We might be able to dig our way out, but we'll probably just get lost again."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

Faye grinned over her shoulder, "Well there are only so many dead ends I can run into - eventually I have to get one right."

"I think we shall need something a little stronger than that stick to dig our way out," she laughed and grinned, "Besides, that would only work if this was an outside wall - who knows how fair in we are."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:12 am

Roman frowned and tossed his stick aside, "Hmm, you're right. I guess we'll just have to get comfortable."

He smiled and followed after Faye, eventually walking ahead of her once again and coming to yet another dead end. He put his hands in the pockets of his sweatshirt and let his eyes scan the wall.

Looking back at Faye over his shoulder, Roman gave her a smile and turned back to the wall. He put his foot on one of the boards holding it up horizontally, pulled himself up and began to climb until he could see a wide expanse of greenery laid out in front of him.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 am

"Of course I'm right," she laughed as the started to walk, "I'm always right!"

She let out a sigh and gave a grin when the ran into yet another wall.

"You were leading this time," she said with an impish grin. "I'm going to let you take the fall for this one."

She bit her lip and looked nervously as he began to climb the wall.

"Be careful," she didn't want him to fall.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

Roman rolled his eyes playfully, "Oh all right, I suppose it's my fault."

Once he reached the top of the wall, he tried his best to follow the thin shadows of pathways leading to the other edge of the maze. The sounds of the laughing children they had heard earlier seemed to be much further away.

Wow, we really must be bad at this if they've gotten that far ahead of us, he began to climb down the wall again, the feeble wooden boards squeaking under his feet. He felt one start to give way and jumped down the rest of the way. He landed a little shakily, laughing as he regained his balance.

"So it's left, left, right, left, right, right, right, left, right... no, wait, left, left, left, right, right, left right." Roman rubbed the back of his neck, deep in thought.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

She nodded her head, "Good, glad we've got that settled."

Faye let out a little squeal of surprise and half panic as the boy jumped from the wall, worried that he had lost his balance. She skipped forward arms out waiting for him to catch his balance or fall forward.

"Don't do that again," she repremended grumpily, shoving the boy lightly before wrapping an arm around him. "You are banned from jumping off walls as well as dueling."

She listened to him for a moment, before snorting.

"We have better luck trying out own brains, than ever remember that."

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 am

Roman turned his head towards Faye, an act that caused his face to be surprisingly close to hers. A soft blush flooded his cheeks, "Okay. No more jumping off of walls." He smiled, "You know, you have really pretty eyes..."

"Um... I'm a little dizzy... Can... we sit down?" he said, realizing that he hadn't eaten in awhile. The fall had jolted him enough to remind him of that.

Roman looked around for some sort of seating, possibly a bench, but saw nothing. So he sat on the warm ground, laughing, "I'm just full of good ideas today, aren't I?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Faye's breath caught just a bit, and she blushed, starting to duck her head, before she stopped herself.

"Thank you," she breathed and she forced herself to look back up. She was going to be brave. "You, you..." she trailed off getting lost in her own little world, and without even realizing it, without even thinking about it, she'd leaned a little closer.

Her eyes widened slightly as he sat down, and she immediately scurred over to his side.

"Are you okay?" she bit her lip as she looked at him. "You're not going to-to... faint on me or something? I could... could..."

Really she didn't know what she could get. They were stuck in the damn maze now weren't they.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Roman blinked in surprise at her reaction, laughing a little, "Really, it's fine. My blood pressure tends to get low sometimes, but I've never fainted before. I just need a second." He shut his eyes and breathed in deeply, pushing himself back up to a standing position.

"Okay, let's go," he smiled reassuringly at Faye. Looking around him, he noticed that some of the lights around them were turning on, "Look at that! We really have been here a long time. I wonder what this place is like in the dark.." The lights did look very pretty among all the greenery. It reminded him of the fairy lights back at home.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Faye tilted her head and looked at him before finally smiling, and nodding back, "Okay then - if you're sure."

She pulled herself up and followed him slowly. Looking around her at his comment. She hadn't been worried before but now...

"We really are bad at this aren't we?" she gave off a nervous laugh as she imagined actually being stuck in here. "They'd have ways to... you know, come get people right? No ones ever actually gotten... stuck... in here before have they?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Roman frowned, "Of course not. If worst comes to worst we can find our way out with magic," he smiled, putting an arm around Faye, "Don't worry. We're so close to the exit. I know we are."

"Besides," he reasoned, looking into those pretty brown eyes, "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather get stuck with." He suddenly was unable to concentrate. Her eyes really were... so pretty.

He began to lean in towards her, then hesitated. What if she didn't want him? He had never thought of that, but maybe he shouldn't... He stood there for a short moment, not sure exactly what to do.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

Faye felt a smile tug at her lips as Roman but an arm around her. "You know huh? Well then I guess I'll be relying on you from now on then."

She flushed a bit as he stared at her.

"I don't know," she began in a half whisper, "I'm sure there would be..." her joke died on her lips as she got distracted by Roman's staring.

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment as a deep blush spread across her face. Noticing Roman's hesitation she felt an odd sense of bravery that was not a norm for her, and shifted a little closer herself, stopping just a inches from the boy.

"You know, you could kiss me," she whispered, barely audiable, face a deep scarlett, but she managed through some strength that came from god knows where not to break eye contact, "If you wanted."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Roman's face broke out into a grin. He carefully moved closer until his lips touched Faye's.

All he could think about was how perfect this moment was, how he never wanted it to end. He felt... complete.

Stepping away from Faye, he gave her a reassuring smile. On a relatively brave impulse, he gingerly brushed away a strand of hair that had fallen over her face, "Let's find our way out of here."

He walked a little further, then stopped, "So, I realize this is a bit of a stupid question," he turned back to her,"But does this mean that... that we're... umm... together?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am

Faye felt a flutter in her stomach as she was kissed - her first kiss. She could feel her face blush but she couldn't be bothered to care. She smiled against his lips, not wanting the moment to end.

Of course, as all things do, it did, but the smile still stayed on her face. She giggled just slightly as he brushed some hair out of her face.

"I think that means... I mean I'd like..." she blushed and stuttered before taking a deep breath. "Yes, I think, yes it does."

She skipped forward slightly, standing on her tip toes to graze his cheek a kiss before wrapping her hand in his.

"Now get me out of here Mr. Ritter - I have big plans; I do not wish to spend the rest of my days in these grassy walls."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm