Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

strolling about || PALOMA

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

strolling about || PALOMA - Page 2 Empty Re: strolling about || PALOMA

Post by gigi Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

"What? Do you want me to say, 'Oh Lora, you're so sad and not fun at all, I don't like you,' instead?" Paloma laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "I know right? It's probably a big movie to fate. Have to keep things interesting for her. . ."

Sighing, she hugged the Slushatel back, "I know but still. She could've died. And even Roman Ritter, a year younger than me, did something useful. He was swinging his sword around, or something, trying to hit the crow, and what was I doing? Hiding behind a stupid tree." She closed her eyes, "You have no idea how happy I was when I saw she was back."

"You should try it!" she exclaimed, "It's really good! I ate a lot of melon ice-cream when I went to Italy a few years ago. Chocolate's nice as well, but for colder places like Russia." She looked around, "I don't know. . . wanna search for one? I feel like some as well." She though for a bit, "Favorite colour? I don't know. I'll be a true house supporter and say the Uchitel colours, I guess."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 am

Lora shook her head vehemently and replied with a laugh, "No way! I'd rather take the compliment, thank you very much."

"Everyone reacts differently to different situations Pal," she answered reasonably. "Besides, I know for a fact that Roman always practices during nights with the school ghosts," she said recalling the time she met him at the kitchens. "That's probably why he was able to do what he did. You just need to focus on your strong point, so that you can help out with things that others can't do." She smiled lightly at her friend's statement. "Yeah, I was pretty relieved as well. And I'm really glad you got back safe as well. Actually, it's a good thing that all of you came back safe."

She giggled at Pal's enthusiasm. "Hm, since you recommend it so much, I'll definitely try it! And chocolate is not just 'nice', it's pretty epic, okay?" She grinned. "Sure, let's go." She got up and looked around once more. "I happen to think that the Uchitel colours are pretty cool," she whispered to her friend as though it was a secret and laughed lightly. "I like the Slushie colours as well, but my favourite would have be sunset orange."

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm

"I guess," Paloma muttered, "But I still felt so bad, like such a failure." She shook her head when Lora said she needed to focus on her strong point, "I don't even have one."

She laughed, "Alright, it's pretty epic. And the Uchitel colours are the best, Slushie colours are boring," she stuck her tongue out playfully. "Ooh, sunset orange. That's pretty."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

"Let it go Pal, it was just one such situation," Lora prodded her friend and tried to make her feel better. She scoffed at the Uchitel's comment. "Oh please, we all have a strong point; it could be anything. But it's up to us to find it."

"Yeah, right! Slushie colours are totally awesome, okay? Way more cheerful than the Uchitel ones," she teased and poked Pal. "I know! Sunrise and sunset are simply brilliant." They finally came across a ice cream stand and she ordered a chocolate fudge ice cream and waited while Pal bought hers.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Paloma sighed but gave in, "Alright." She looked at her friend and raised en eyebrow, "What's your strong point, then?"

"Cheerful, Lora?" she scoffed at the Slushatel and grinned, "They're silver! Or gray, white, whatever that is. Uchitel colours on the other hand. . ."

Ordering a strawberry ice-cream - there was no melon, - Paloma turned to her friend, "Want some?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

"Would you believe me if I said I haven't found my strong point, yet?" Lora asked and laughed lightly. "Hm, I guess I'm a pretty good at dueling, and non-magically speaking, I'm kinda good at writing as well." She answered with a smile. "What do you think your strong point is?"

"At least the Slushie colours are recognizable while the Uchitel ones are like some, odd blue-violet colour," she grinned and laughed some more at how ridiculous that sounded.

"Sure," she replied and took a spoon of Pal's icecream for taste. "Wow, that tastes awesome," she commented and offered some of hers to her friend. "Okay, what's the happiest moment in your life you can remember?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Paloma shrugged, licking her ice-cream. "I don't know," she said, "I think I'm good with Transfiguration and Charms, and do pretty well at sports, but I don't know if those would be my strong points."

"Psh," she scoffed, "At least they're pretty."

The Uchitel took a spoon of her friend's ice-cream and, after telling her it was really good, stopped to think for a bit. "Happiest memory. . ." she repeated, "I don't really know. I've had lots of happy memories over the years, but the happiest. . . I don't think I have one. What's yours?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

"You know what I think? I think we are still young to worry about our strong points, cause this is the age we don't have to think about stuff like that," Lora stated and grinned happily, taking in a spoonful of her icecream.

"I have many as well, but the happiest one is a tie between the time when I first met Dyl and when I met Kait," she smiled softly. "I don't know what I would have done without them." She looked at Pal pointedly. "And now befriending you is also definitely one to add to my list of happy memories."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Paloma nodded, "You're right. But we never know when we're going to need it. With all these wars coming and going over the years. . . "

She smiled and hugged Lora, "Befriending you is also on my 'favourite moments' list."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 am

"Sadly, you're right," Lora muttered with a sigh. "Let's just think about now, alright? I'm not so good when ig comes to worrying about what lies ahead," she admitted, laughing lightly.

"Should we head back to the school?" She asked her friend as they continued to eat their ice creams.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

"I worry too much," Paloma said, smiling sheepishly.

"Sure, let's go," she replied, licking her ice-cream and walking back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 pm