Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Picture Perfect

Skye Le Beau
    Skye Le Beau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Picture Perfect Empty Picture Perfect

Post by Skye Le Beau Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Skyes hand lightly touched all the beautiful fabrics as she walked by. So many colours and so many different materials to choose from. She was in every girls heaven. Her mother and father had dropped her off and left her enough money to buy the best dress she could find. But she didn't want a shop dress that could be sold to anyone, she wanted one fit for a queen and made especially for her and her alone.

She came to a stop in front of a silky gold material. This was the one she knew it as soon as her eyes landed on it. "Could i get this fabric please?" She asked at the sound of footsteps. "Oh... you don't work here." She said taking in the stranger.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Picture Perfect Empty Re: Picture Perfect

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Harmonie trailed her hand over the fabrics in the store, impressed. The quality was undeniably brilliant and some of the materials looked amazing. As the girl was inspecting a piece of dark blue velvet, Harm caught sight of a glimmer of gold on the other side of the store and squealed quietly, rushing towards it.

Harmonie groaned inwardly when she realised another girl had gotten her paws on it. There would be other ones, she reassured herself. Just as she was about to turn on her heel and search for another one, the stranger spoke.

"I certainly do not." she said, slightly insulted. Surely she didn't seem like an employee?

"Harmonie de Venin, Queen of Fashion, not its employee." she wrinkled her nose.
    Skye Le Beau
    Skye Le Beau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Skye Le Beau Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Skye laughed. Not impolitely more becauuse she'd made a mistake. "I really should have looked before i spoke." She shrugged pulling more of the fabric forward. "Perhaps your majesty could help me. What do you think of this colour?" He asked holding it up across her chest. It was perfect for her, but she could always do with some second opinions.

"I'm Skye Le Beau by the way. Queen of Parties and Gatherings." She smiled.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Harmonie nodded and hummed in agreement with Skye. "You really should have." she said bluntly, though there was a playful undertone to her voice.

She tilted her head to the side at the material against her and raised an eyebrow. "Pretty good, actually." Harmonie murmured, reluctantly impressed by the girl's taste. She gave a slow, approving nod.

"Very good." Harmonie let out a long, dramatic sigh and shook her head sadly. "You have no idea how long it's been since I met someone other than my sister who is competent regarding fashion." Her face broke out into a grin and linked arms with the girl.

"Well, Skye, I say us Queens ought to get to know each other well if I'm to be doing my shopping with you."
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 am

Why hadn't she made any friends? Why couldn't anyone accept her? Who cares she always had her fashion, her endless supply of dresses, corsets and ballgowns to make her feel like she was queen of the world.

She opened the door slowly and her eyes twinkled as she saw the familiar sights of the inside of Belle Prairie. She slowly examined every material and every fabric, slowly building an assortment to order as she designed dresses in her mind. She found one fabric a deep almost unnatural black with the slightest tinges of red whipping through it. She turned around quickly and came face to face with Harmonie and a girl she didn't know.
    Caught off guard she stumbled back but recovered curtsied and said "Harmonie, lovely to see you again... and I'm Penelope, pleasure to meet you" she smiled at the two girls as she quickly fixed her hair and her long turquoise dress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:17 pm