Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

perfect

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

perfect Empty perfect

Post by rev tennant Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 am

Lora looked around in amazement as she entered the arena. It was her first time here, and she was already loving the open space. She knew it was usually crowded but was glad that not too many people were around this time. She hadn't really come here for entertainment, just because she was getting bored and wanted to go somewhere new.

She carefully trudged down the steps and sat down when she reached halfway.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

perfect Empty Re: perfect

Post by gigi Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

Paloma ran around the arena, once, twice, five times before she decided to take a break. She needed to run more often, or her younger brother would surely beat her in their little competitions during the summer. It really wasn't her fault, though. Essays, and exams, and classes, homework. . . it all took up a lot of her time.

She grabbed her water bottle and sat down on one of the steps, gulping nearly half the amount of water down. The Uchitel was looking around the arena and was about to go back to her training when she spotted a familiar face.

"Lora!" Paloma called, grinning, and made her way over to where her friend was. "Hey!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Lora turned around and smiled as she saw the Uchitel. "Hey Pal," she greeted as her friend sat down next to her. "How have you been? Seems like ages since we talked," she commented and laughed lightly.

It was true. Nowadays, she was just cooped up in her dorm preparing for OWL's or just worried about Dyl. She had barely gotten any sleep in the past few days, and wished badly Dyl's accident hadn't happened.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Paloma nodded in agreement, "Right?! It's weird because we're actually both in the exchange student housing and I've barely seen you this year!"

"I've been alright," she answered honestly and looked at her friend, "What about you?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

"I guess we've both been pretty busy, huh?" Lora asked, smiling lightly.

"Me? I've been doing...really bad actually," she admitted quietly. "Dyl lost his memory, things have been sort of rough with Kait since she got back, I've barely slept all week cause of cramming for OWL's..." she trailed off, not sure if she should mention about her summer. Realizing that she just ranted, she smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, you're free to ignore all that and change the subject."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Paloma nodded, "Guess we have. Though I've been pretty much just studying the whole year."

"Oh, Lora," she said, hugging her friend, "You should've come to me when things started getting bad." The Uchitel raised an eyebrow, "Ignore all this? I thought I'd told the first time we met, that I do not ignore these things."

"So, what's this about Dylan losing his memory?" she asked, wanting to help her friend with one thing at a time.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:24 pm

"I've been studying and sort of slacking a bit the whole year," Lora admitted with a slight grin. "That's what happens when you're boyfriend and friends transfer with you to another school."

She shrugged a bit and replied, "I'm not that great with telling people things. Plus, I was feeling a little lost and didn't know what to do exactly," she told and sighed.

"Well um, Kait somehow got him drunk, though he hates alcohol and while he was flying, he crashed into the Whomping Willow. Anya found him and took him to the Hospital Wing, but when he woke up, he didn't remember anything, not even his own name," she whispered and hugged the Uchitel.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Paloma laughed a bit and nodded, "I guess it is. But hey! At least you enjoyed it, right?"

"I understand," she told her softly, "But just know that you can come to me whenever things get bad because I'll always be willing to listen- even if my advices aren't any good."

The Uchitel hugged her friend back and nodded slowly. She'd heard about the accident, of course, but not of the consequences or how it had happened. "Have you talked to him, yet? Does he remember more now or. . . ?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 am

"Definitely!" Lora agreed with a smile. "It was totally worth the transfer and I hope we get another chance like this."

"You're already helping me just be listening, trust me," she assured her friend and grinned lightly. "And yes, I do know that-which would explain why I just blurted everything out." She told and chuckled humourlessly.

She thought for a moment before replying. "I did talk to him after the accident, but he just wasn't himself. That's of course expected, but just not what I was prepared for, you know?" She sighed and shook her head. "It's like we are practically strangers and I wonder if he ever will get his memory back."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Paloma laughed and nodded, "Maybe next time we could try Beauxbatons. I've always wanted to go to France."

She grinned sheepishly and nodded, "Oh, right. Yeah."

"Hey, don't worry too much, alright?" she tried to comfort her friend, "I mean, this is horrible, of course, but you guys will go back to the way it was before. Trust me. Even if he doesn't get his memory back in the end, which I think he most likely will, he will still love you. You want to know why? Because you're going to talk to him. Talk to him, Lora, befriend him, and he'll fall in love with you all over again."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm

"Ooh yeah, we should because France is amazing! Not really sure about the school, but as far as the view is concerned, it's definitely one of the best," Lora remarked and nodded her head with a grin.

As she listened to the Uchitel, she figured that Pal was saying pretty much the same things Anya had said, which meant that there was probably a good chance of him getting his memory back. "I'm doing my best to be positive, but it's hard being around him like we're strangers after being together for nearly five years," she confessed.

"Though Anya did say it's kind of romantic, like the Muggle movie, 'The Notebook'," she chuckled lightly. "Have never seen it, but I think it's a good one."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Paloma laughed, "We should defintely go, though I don't think they'd let us. We already went to Hogwarts for a year. Maybe we can spend a summer there, or something..."

"Aw, I know it's hard, Lora," she said, hugging her friend, "But keep your hopes up. Everything will be alright in the end, one way or another."

"The Notebook!" she exclaimed, smiling, "It's a great movie, and yes, it does seem like what you and Dylan are going through. I'll admit it, I cried during the movie. You should totally watch it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 pm