Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What I've Done (Invite)

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

What I've Done (Invite)  Empty What I've Done (Invite)

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Kallie had to retrain herself from storming into the room where the boy was getting healed. She manged, through her never ending wells of self-control to walk back in at a much more dignified pace.

This was a...

She resited the urge to let out a yell of frustration. Vampires she was done with the whole damn lot of them. She had tried to be considerate - they were beings too or whatever, but at this point she'd had it up to here with them - particularily on half Vampire who had a nack for getting into more trouble than Kallie was possibly capable of covering up.

She already had her people dealing with the ... mess the girl had created. Now she was off to deal with the rest.

"Mr. Zambini?" she stated levelly, looking blandly at the room around her. "Care for a word?"

Althought it was phrased as a question it was quite obvious that was the exact opposite of what it was. Whether the boy wanted to or not they were going to talk.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What I've Done (Invite)  Empty Re: What I've Done (Invite)

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Jet could breathe again. Once the oxygen levels in his blood were back up to what they were supposed to be, he had been trying to leave. The medi-witches were admant about him staying put, however, so his hailing from the woman he recognized as the Minister of Magic was a small win for him....

but it wouldn't stay that way.

He wanted to go off and look for his sister. He didn't know where Arsen had taken her, but appearantly it was good enough if the Minister had come to him first.

"Of course, Minister."

He shoved the remaining lingering medi-witch away from him and stepped into the hallway with her. He'd been offered hospital scrubs, and he'd put them on gratefully, no longer wanting to be stenched in his sister's blood.

"How may I help you, Minister?" he asked polietly.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 pm

She looked the boy over for a long moment. Collecting her thought as well as assessing his appearance, always alert to what she could tell.

Though from the scrubs that he was wearing there wasn't much to be said other than the medi-witches to sympathy on the boy, no longer forcing him to wear soiled garmets.

"Yes Mr. Zambini - I'm sure you are well aware of the ... trouble... that has been caused as of late," she inlcind her head as she spoke. "Would you care to share what ever knowledge you have of the events?"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Jet paused and watched the Minister warily, leaning against the wall and sighing.

"I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but earlier today while I was walking in the park our house elf, Lace, popped in front of me and demanded that I 'save her'." He shivered, the memory making him duck his head. "The house was on fire. She was passed out inside. She'd been shot, but I couldn't tell where. Medicals say stomach a few times and theigh. I..."

He squeezed his eyes shut with shame. "I brought her here. Lace said to... so I did... and... and..." He sighed. "I made this happen." He met her eyes. "So whatever punishment you want to give, give it to me."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Kallie listened closely. She had known that the boy was responsible for bringing her here. There had been a Medi-witch or two that had seen him enter, but had not been in the room when...

She inclined her head, "While it was an unfortunate mistake on your part, Mr. Zambini, I can not say that you intended for this to happen."

She shot him a stern glare.

"You did not intend to unlease Ms. Black on the healing world did you?"

The minister tilted her head. Shot? Kallie knew from her dealings that Karma Black did not appear to be like normal Vampires but bullets...

They should not have caused as much damage as they had.

"She'd been shot?"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Jet blanched. "No!" He looked at her with disbelief. "I'd never... why would I...?"

He nodded. "She wasn't healing. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that whatever she was when I got here, it wasn't a vampire." He sighed. "I don't know what could have done it. But I've known her her whole life. I could tell. The vampire in her was gone." He grimaced. "Then it came back."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Kallie nodded her head as he blanched, quite firm in her already placed beleif that he had just been a boy trying to protect someone he cared for and not plotting the doom of a hospital.

"I do not know why you would," she said calmly, "however there are many things that people do that I do not understand why they would."

"Wasn't a vampire?" she raised her eyebrow. How... pecululiar. Her eyes narrowed as a thought came to her. She had heard some rumors in among the low lifes she often dealt with, but she hadn't, "And she was shot you say?"

Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Jet nodded, his eyes shifty as he looked right and left.

"Her psychopath boyfriend came and swept her away, and I don't know where she's gone." He frowned. "I'm going to go look for her, whenever I'm realised..." In reality, he was ready to just run out on the minister and be done with it, however he enjoyed life outside of prison.

"She was definately human."

"Anything else, Minister?"

Last edited by Jet Zambini on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Kallie frowned at the news of where exactly Ms. Black had gone. She knew the girl was no longer in the hospital - which considering what happened Kallie was both glad for the sake of everyone else, but preturbed that she did not have easy access to the girl.

"Thank you Mr. Zambini," she nodded her head, "No, I think that will be all for now, but please don't disappear on me. We may think of something else we would like to know."

Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Jet nodded and turned toward the door when he froze.

"Minister. I have to find her." He said, looking back at her. "I have to. She's my little sister. I can't have her wandering around alone right now." He frowned. "And I'm sure you've already done this, but can you please post someone outside of Grimmald Place? If she wakes up and runs, that's where she'd go... and she's not going to have the best reaction to seeing it in ashes."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Kallie nodded, "Of coures, I'll put my most trusted people on it, if I can't do it myself."

She looked over at the boy.

"I understand - go Mr. Zambini, but please... be careful. I'd hate to know that something happened to you too. You appear to be a good kid - you care."

She nodded, and then turned on her heal to leave. She was done - for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:47 pm