Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Snuff (Invite only)

Snuff (Invite only) Empty Snuff (Invite only)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Falcon sat in her throne chair waiting. Her long nails tapping on the arms of the chair waiting for him to arrive. If he failed her again he would surely die. An hour past and still no one returned. She gritted her teeth slowly grinding them as she looked over to the door.

Two people, a man and a boy apparated right in front of her feet. "Well done Jim you live to survive another day." She said her face turned up in disgust as she flicked her hand to get rid of him.

She turned to look at the kid a smile slowly spreading across her face. "Why hello there." She smiled moving her way closer to him, bending down so her face was level with his.

"Oh my he looks just like him." She smiled taking hold of Arsen's face so he had to look at her. "Yes he even has his eyes." Her finger nail scraped along his neck up to his chin causing him to look up to the ceiling. "Here take him, don't harm his face." She smiled waving to him as he was taken away.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Snuff (Invite only) Empty Re: Snuff (Invite only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Arsen was aware of hands grabbing him as he was pulled away for the graveyard. Two of them tightening painfully around his arms. Once their feet hit ground, only the hands kept him from falling did he realise the snake was in fact a human being.

He scanned the room looking for potential exits just as Hades had taught him but there were far too many people in the room to fight at once. He frowned and turned back to the voice spotting a beautiful young woman. His eyes narrowed as he turned his head away from her seconds later to have it pulled back her nails digging into his face.

"What do you want? I haven't done anything. I don't even know who you are." He asked as hands grabbed him from behind taking him away. "Wait please." He cried as he was forced into another room. This one was small and dark with no light of it's own.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm

She returned to her chair with her locket in hand. Once she was seated she closed her eyes and began to mutter words the others couldn't hear.

"Erm my lady... the kid he..." Muttered Jim slowly moving forwards towards the center of the room again. "WHAT!!! Shut up you idiot can you not see im busy." She screamed then returned to her silent prayers.

"But my lady he can control fire. He was on fire but he didn't burn." She muttered barely louder than a whisper quithering slightly by her feet.

"And you only just decided to tell me, why? That is VERY inportant information you idiot." She snarled leaning forwards to slap him around the head. "Is there anything else you need to tell me?" She said leaning back in her seat her eyes burning down on him.

"You... you wouldn't let me speak my lady." He stuttered cowering back in his place.

"What you think this is MY fault." She laughed. "You think you're cowardest is MY fault." She shook her head waving her hand to two of the men by the wall to take him away. "Dispose of him for me please." She said polietly tracing a finger down one mans chest before turning to the other to stroke his cheek. "I'll make it worth your while." She smiled giving them a little wink.

"BRING BACK OUT THE BOY!!" She shouted all polietness gone. "Right you, you, you and you all come to me when i call. Don't hesitate i don't like to wait." She smiled moving forwards as Arsen was brought back into the room.

"Hello, sorry about that why don't we have a little chat? Doesn't that sound nice." She smiled taking Arsen by the hand to lead him over to her seat.

"Sit." She said non too nicely then covered it up with a smile. Once she was sat in her chair and Arsen on the step by her feet she began. "Right Arsen isn't it? I need to know where this man is." She smiled her voice staying nice and calm, almost sweet as she pulled open her locket to show her brother.

"Do you know where he is?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Arsen stared in horror at the small room, he was claustrophobic as it was just being underground. He struggled against the men's hold trying his hardest to break free, he'd do anything right now not to go into that room.

A fist connected with his ribs, making him lose his breath as he struggled to suck it back in. Moments later he found himself being dragged back into the main room. He frowned, what was they planning to do with him?

He gave a little nod as he was pulled away to her chair. He had no choice but to listen, there was no way he could win this one. He just had to wait until Hades found him. That was if he was even looking for him right now all he could do was try to hold off whatever they were planning by doing as he was told.

He sat on the step and nodded once more there was no point lying now she knew exactly who he was. He glanced up to look at the man in the locket and frowned, shaking his head returning his eye back to the ground.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

She frowned looking down on the boy. "What do you mean no? Look closer i know you know him tell me where he is." He snarled shoving the locket closer to Arsen's face, forcing him to look.

Her anger began to build inside, the kid just wasn't listening. "Boys get his hands. I think we'll go water boarding." He smiled taking hold of Arsen's face to place a kiss on his lips before he was pulled away.

She paced the room waiting for the boy to be prepared. Slowly she began to grind her teeth again, she would find him. She wouldn't rest till she had.

"He's ready my lady." Said one man who held Arsen by his arm, making sure to keep a firm grip. Arsen's hands now tied behind his back. She turned glancing over at him a smile creeping across her face. "Ooo i used to love it when he looked like that. I'm going to keep your head, it's beautiful. I think i'll place it right next to my chair, it'll be like he never left." She smiled looking into Arsen's eyes. She blinked looking away. "Right pin him down boys." She smiled taking in Arsen's fear.

She sat down on the ground her legs out before her. Taking Arsen's struggling head and placed it in her lap as the guys pinned him down. "Now i will give you one last chance, where is my brother? The Barela's were the last to see him. You are the last Barela so you must know." She waited a second and still didn't get the answer she wanted.

"Tom do the honours please." She smiled looking down at Arsen as his mouth was pulled open for a damp cloth. She reached out a hand for another piece of cloth this time placing it over his mouth and nose, looking to Tom to hold it down. Once everything was in place she raised her wand just over his face. "Aguamenti" A rush of water shot out her wand slowly suffocating Arsen as the cloth became soaked.

"Sorry sweetie this isn't your fault but i need him back. Surely you understand." She frowned playing with Arsen's hair.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 pm

His hands dug into his back where they were tied as he was forced to lay on the floor. His head lay on her lap like a pillow being held so he had no choice but to look up at the ceiling.

"I don't know where he is, i've never seen him before i swear. Please." He said looking up to find her eyes looking down at him. "My parent's hated me i don't know anything." He said as a last attempt as a damp cloth was forced into his mouth.

Water poured down on his face cutting off his air supply as he began to panic. His arms and legs trying to escape the tight hold as his body went into shock. His chest began to tightened urging him to take a breath, but doing so would clog his lungs in water no doubt killing him sooner. His eyes began to water and his ears rang as his body forced him to take a breath causing him to cough. The more he coughed the more water he inhaled making it harder to cling to life. His eyes began to glaze over as he started to lose the fight to live.

Last edited by Arsen Barela on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 am

Falcon watched her smiled slowly growing as Arsen tried to fight back. "Good boy, keep fighting." She smiled, he's lasting longer than she thought he would. Her hands still ran through his hair as she noticed the first sign of him going. His eyes began to glaze over and close.

"Oh no you don't. Come back." She ordered stopping the water flow to slap him continuously around the face. Tom who was stood right beside her holding Arsen's head still, removed both cloths allowing Arsen to finally breath.

Once Arsen came back round she smiled looking down at him. "Do you remember now cutie?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 pm

He gasped clutching the air as it filled his lungs once more. The sudden rush off it was enough to make him choke. His chokes drowned out her voice but still she continued to stoke back his hair.

He shook his head trying free his hands but the ropes were cutting into his wrists. He took deep breaths taking in as much oxygen as possible before it happened again.

He opened his mouth to speak when a faint transparent version of Hades stood floating before him.

"Hades?"

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

He took a deep breath willing himself further into the warehouse, but instead of going forwards he found himself going down through the floor. He frowned looking down on a scene he didn't like.

"Arsen... Arsen it's okay son you're doing amazing." He smiled weakly. "We're coming for you. It seems a lot of people care about you kid. You were wrong. Now you hang in there okay. Char's there worrying about you hold on okay. We won't be long." He frowned feeling the pull at the bottom of his back as his time began to run out.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 pm

She frowned. "Who's Hades?" She asked looking around at her men and recieved no answer. "There is no Hades here cutie." She smiled wiping the water off his face.

"Do you want to play again? That was fun was it not?" He smiled brushing back his hair. She sighed thinking for a minute. "Right let him up, i have a better idea." She smiledlifting Arsen off her lap so she could stand up. She waved her wand once making a small ugly cloth doll appear in her hand.

"Mind if i borrow a hair or two?" He smiled taking hold of the hair on the toop of his head and pulling till a few hairs left his head. "Thanks sweetie." He smiled kissing him once more. She took out a piece of string to tie the hairs together then placed them in the back of the doll and sew it up with her wand.

She returned to her chair again muttering things the others couldn't hear with the doll pressed tight against her chest. "Right that should do it. Now let's have some fun shall we." She smiled kissing the dolls forehead so Arsen would feel it. "Come here." She whipsered into it's ear making Arsen move forwards involuntary. "Good boy. Now i think we need a protective circle just in case." She smiled taking her seat patting her knee for Arsen to take a seat.

Once he was where she wanted him she began to mutter words again, this time making a shield build around them once it was complete the bubble disappeared leaving just a dull green circle around them on the floor. "Now we are safe cutie." She smiled running her hand through his hair.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 pm

He floated into the room through the ceiling. "Avada Kadvra." He cried killing one man after the other as he finally materialised into the room. The other no doubt were right behind him.

He searched the room looking for Arsen and found him at one end sat on the females knee. "Arsen! Step away from the woman." He spat out the last part, his eyes scanning the lines on the ground. The lines of a strong protective circle, no spell could get through that.

"Don't fire any spells at her, she's protected we'd just be aiming at ourselves." He said moving to the side to get a closer look at the circle.

"I can break into." He thought to the others moving back to stand with them. He took a deep breath and began to find the loop holes.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Briony jumped down into the room to see just what the situation was down here seeing Arsen with that woman made her heart tug so what would Hades be going through? What would Char?

Sending spikes of shadows into some of the men standing by she focused her main attention on the woman in the middle, her dark blue eyes boring into her own as she surveyed her cooly.

"Protective circle..."

Briony mused, trying to think of a way to break it.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Charlotte poked her head out of the pocket the Briony had out her in and she peered around, her eyes widening as she saw the things the room contained and she mewed happily when she saw Arsen, alive!

Jumping out of Brionys pocket she ran towards him pawing at the protective circle gently but staying put there so Dark could see her and she continued to focus her eyes on the woman who held onto Dark.

Charlotte mewed loudly and scratched at the protective circle.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:06 pm

After the kill he turned to look at Arsen's kidnapper, his head tilted to the side as he found she was watching him. "Want me to get him Hades i can jump that?" He asked pushing the thought into Hades head.

"Does someone wanna get that cat? I'm sure you don't want her getting hurt too. That circle is one sided. But what do i know?" He smirked licking the blood off his lips. He began to pace up and down the back of the room behind their little group. He hated staying still for too long and just like Arsen he hated small spaces.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Richard and Cobalt dropped down into the room together, both of them with their wands pointed at the woman holding Arsen inside a protective circle. While Cobalt was taking a calm and messured approach, he could tell by the heavy breathing that Richard was having a hard time not tearing the woman apart. With careful steps, Cobalt made his way up the protective circle and knelt down to pick Char-kitty up and put her in his jacket pocket,

"I think you should come away from the circle Soft-Soft." he told her gently as he took several steps away from the circle and threw up a sheild around himself and his little apprentice. Richard growled a little and moved up to the edge of the circle. He snarled at the woman,

"Let Arsen go right now or I swear to god I will rip you apart with my bare hands!" he roared loudly, "I will rip your organs out one at a time! Pull your veins from under your skin! I will turn your every movement into complete agony! YOU HEAR ME?! I will kill you through pain alone!"

He spun to Hades,

"Break this thing down or we're going with Aspen's idea and tearing that bitch's head off!"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

She smiled as one by one they all dropped into the room. Her eyes fixed on one man imparticular. "Aspen!" She smiled her eyes lighting up. She moved over to the edge of the circle Arsen positioned right in front of her.

She pouted at Rich her voice turning sweet. "That's not nice." She said looking down to play with Arsen's hair. "That's not nice is it cutie?" She smiled bending down to whisper into his ear. "I think that deserves a little punishment don't you." She said to the doll in her head making it's head nod just as Arsen did.

She stepped back. "Hmm want to do? How about a leg? Or an arm? Hmm yes i think an arm is good." He smiled looking Rich right in the eye as she snapped the dolls arm to the sound of Arsen's screams.

"You not going to say hi Aspen?" She pouted her bottom lip dropping before she turned to glare at Hades. "Touch my circle and the boys dies understand?" She snarled.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 pm

He glared at Rich closing his eyes to stop the circle.

"Its ancient magic Hades be careful." Came his fathers thoughts. He nodded once to acknowledge it then turned to the circle once more feeling it in his mind before he started to search for the holes. Until Arsen's screams filled the room. He growled moving to lock eye contact with him so he could place a shield around his mind so he wouldn't feel any pain.

"I'll leave your circle if you give me Arsen. What is it you want him for anyway?" He asked moving closer to the circle. "Don't make me come in there." He turned to look at Aspen one eyebrow raised. "Do you know her?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Charlotte growled lightly and struggled against Cobalts hands giving up as he put her in his pocket, she poked her head out and kept her beady eyes on the woman when she heard what she was going to do Charlotte mewed loudly and bit down hard on Cobies hand so she could jump out if his pocket.

Heart thudding in her chest she growled and changed into a large albino lion stalking her way around the bubble growling and snarling at the woman wanting nothing more than to rip her throat out for hurting Arsen.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:00 am

He frowned looking at the woman his eyes narrowed. "Do i know you?" He asked pausing in his pacing. He shook his head and carried on. Crazy woman how the hell did she know his name.

"I suggest you give us the boy or die it's a pretty simple question. You have two choices..." He spoke slowly as if she were a bit slow. "One hand Arsen over or Two i come into that sheild of yours and take him killing you in th process. Which is it going to be?" He asked stepping forwards so he was inches away from the dome.

"HARM HIM ANYMORE AND I SWEAR ILL SUCK YOU DRY. YOUR SOUL WONT EVEN MAKE IT TO HELL!" He cried pacing up and down the dome debating whether to risk saving Arsen with her that close to him.

He turned to look at Hades waiting for their next instruction.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Richard grew stiff at the sound of Arsen's arm snapping and immediately fell completely silent. The colour drained from his face completely and he stood in front of the circle, seemingly completely calm. Cobalt, despite having seen his friend like this before, couldn't help but shudder. When Richard was angry he got loud. When Richard was beyond anger, beyond pissed and beyond pure feral rage... he went quiet. Richard reached out and touched the protective circle's barrier, ignoring the pain as it sparked at his touch and tried to burn at his finger. Locking eyes with Falcon he pressed against the circle lightly, his skin burning,

"I will ask you once more." he showed very little emotion even as his hand began shedding it's skin, "Put the boy down and walk away. Walk away now and you get a head start. Harm the boy again... go through with your threat of killing him... and he will be avenged. And you will not die. I will personally see to it that you are not killed and you will not embrace the comfort of insanity. There will be only pain for the rest of your unnaturally long life."

Pulling his hand away, now raw and bloodied, he pointed to a small point in the middle of it,

"There Hades." he turned to give the man a look, "It's the focal point of the barrier."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm

She frowned the hurt showing in her eyes. "Do you not remember me?" She frowned moving over to Aspens part of the dome to look at him closer. She pointed to his face.

"I gave you that scar do you remember that? It was the day we first met." She smiled tilting her head to the side. The smiled fell off her head as she thought for a few seconds. "I want you to kill me." She smiled whispering into the dome. "I want you to be the last person i see, the last one i feel. Kill me." She smiled resting her hand against the shield without getting hurt.

She laughed doing a graceful spin back over to Arsen. "Well you see a few years ago my brother and i were on a job. The Barela's were first on the scene to stop us and you see..." She smiled moving around Arsen to stand in front of him and crouching till their faces were level. "... the Barela's were killed before i got my hands on them and Arsen here." She smiled tracing her finger down his arm before kissing him. "Well Arsen is the last Barela standing he alone will know where he is." She spoke softly moving to stand back behind a sobbing Arsen to play with his hair.

"Tut tut, men just never understand do they Arsen? I expected better from you Aspen." She pouted shaking her head bringing the doll back up to look at it. "Hmm what next? You like blood right?" She smiled turning Arsen around so his back faced them. She brought the dummy up for them all to see, her four finger nails extending and sharpening as she brought them to scratch along the dummies back breaking the fabric as blood spilled from Arsen's back but yet no screams came. "Why you not screaming cutie?" She pouted turning him back around to face them with her chin resting on his shoulder.

"YOU!!" She cried turning to point a sharp finger at Hades. "GET OUT HIS HEAD!!" She shouted moving back around to face Arsen holding his head against her chest in a tight hug. "E 'solo io e te adesso capretto." She whispered. "Se non posso avere Aspen, poi vi farò si mio figlio." She smirked. "E 'solo il due di noi adesso."

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm

He frowned his head tilted to the side. "I think i would remember the one i loved." He frowned looking closer to see her face. He sighed and turned away from her. "This scar was a knife accident." He said pacing up and down the dome.

"Im bored now lease the boy and you can leave. Keep him and ill give you to the dog." He said nodding towards Rich. He laughed "Okay, after this Hades you're gonna have to search my brain. I have no clue who she is but she sounds like my kinda girl." He smirked. "Right okay watch my lips." He said moving fowards so she could see him clearly.

"I. DO NOT. LOVE. YOU." He stated. "Understand? We..." He pointed between then both. "Are NEVER going to happen. I'm more animal than human now a days and you're well..." He thought for a second. "...well im not even sure what you are." He chuckled going to sit down on one of the dead bodies.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we get it my brother was an idiot blah blah blah. Get to the end will you." He sighed dipping his finger into someones blood then taking a taste. "If you really know me then you'll know i'm VERY impatient." He said his eyes widening slightly on very.

"Hell no you'll get him when hell freezes over and im pretty sure he likes it hot down there." He growled walking over to the dome. "He is no my replacement." He scowled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 pm

"You did love me. I don't understand why you left. We were happy together." She frowned tracing a circle on Arsens shoulder. She smiled moving closer to him listening to what he had to say.

Her smiled soon fell at his words as an ugly shriek escaped her lips, her hands clawed at the shield right where his face was. Her face twisted into a smile as a thought came to her.

"Okay, ill make you a deal." She smirked placing one hand on Arsens hand and the other on his chest. "I can't have you so no one can have him yes?" She smiled twisting Arsens neck till she heard the satisfying snap. She smiled watching as he fell to the floor unmoving. "Oops." She giggled moving to sit in her thrown.

"Such a waste of a pretty face." She pouted her lip lowering before she smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Charlotte listened to the banter between the adults still pacing back and forth, she growled as the woman tried to hurt him and her heart strings tugged with Arsens sobs, she purred softly at him to comfort him but as Char began to raise her hackles the snap stopped her.

She stood still.
    Unmoving.

Without her will Charlotte turned back into her human form and as it processed in her brain what had happened she opened her mouth to mutter:

"Dark?"

Expecting him to just get up and be ok, trying to stand she fell back to the floor her eyes locking on Arsens dead ones her breath caught in her throat and soft tears ran down her cheeks. Charlotte looked at the floor, wanting to scream and opening her mouth to but no sound came.

Sobbing silently Charlotte kept her stance of kneeling on the floor, her mind raced over everything she loved about Arsen, his sweet nature, his protective side and she thought of the time they had spent in Malfoy Manor, Arsens smiling face replaying in her head.

Charlotte touched her hand to the barrier, keeping it there and ignoring the burning.

Who's angel was she now?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Richard stopped moving. He slowly, very slowly, turned his body to steel and braced himself before taking a step through the protective circle.

The pain was suppost to be unbearable but he could feel none of it. Molten pieces of steel dripped from his body as he passed through the protections until he was inside the circle. Not sparing the woman a glance he dropped down onto his knees and cradled Arsen's body against his chest, shedding the metallic skin as he began to cry.

Cobalt gritted his teeth and wrapped an arm around Charlotte's waist, pulling her away from the circle. He turned her around and wrapped her up in a giant hug,

"I'm sorry Charlotte... I'm so sorry." he whispered quietly as he hugged her.

Richard looked up at Falcon with dead eyes,

"Run." he told her in a shaky voice, "Run away little bird. So that when I hunt you down... when I rip you apart for my apprentice's sake... you will have had time to think of living. And I will delight in taking it away from you."

Turning away he clutched Arsen's body to his chest tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 am