Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

looking for a chat || OPEN

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

looking for a chat || OPEN Empty looking for a chat || OPEN

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Lora was sitting on the cobblestoned pavement, admiring the beautiful view ahead. She felt a sense of freedom from being able to get away from the walls of Durmstrang. She loved her school, but for some reason, it sometimes felt a bit too...dark for her. There was this air of depression she couldn't quite explain and to be here in the open felt good.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

looking for a chat || OPEN Empty Re: looking for a chat || OPEN

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Quinn was walking along the park when she saw a girl sitting on the pavement. Quinn saw she was looking at an awesome view and went over to her. "Hi, do you mind if I sit here" Quinn asked gesturing to the spot next to her. Quinn has had a long couple of days, after getting chased by that vampire, I don't think Quinn will ever go back to the Eiffel Tower.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Lora turned to the new comer with a surprised smile. "No, of course not! I could use the company." She told and moved over to the side, so the girl could sit. "I'm Lora," she introduced herself. "You're not from around here, I suppose...?" She guessed. "I mean, cause of your accent and looks," she added and gave a sheepish look.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Quinn smiled and sat down next to her. "Nice to meet you Lora, my name is Quinn nice to meet you" Quinn introduced herself. "No, I got to a school called Beauxbatons, guessing by your accent you either go to Hogwarts or Drumstrang" Quinn asked and told her. "What about my looks that gives you the impression that I don't go to your school" Quinn joked with her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

"That's a pretty name," Lora complimented and grinned. "And pleasure to meet you Quinn. Ah, you're from France, awesome. I'm planning to go there for my holidays," she smiled. "And yeah, I go to Durmstrang actually, but I'm from Germany." She laughed at the girl's question. "Well, your looks certainly do stand out from the usual Durmstrang attire," she admitted. "So, what brings you out here?" She asked curiously.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"Thanks" Quinn smiled when she said it was a pretty name. "Your name isn't bad either" Quinn told her. "You'll love France just try and be careful when you go on the Eiffel Tower, just a warning" Quinn told her. "That's cool, my mom's sister went to Drumstrang. My mom was suppose to go to but she went to where I go instead and she loved it" Quinn smiled remembering her mother telling her the story.

"Well thanks, I never got a compliment before that was like that, yeah my mom said that but she has to" Quinn nodded. "I just really needed to get away for a while" Quinn said to her. "What about you" Quinn asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

"Thanks, but I see that French names are way more prettier and fancier sounding," Lora commented with a light laugh. "Why be careful on the Eiffel Tower?" She asked confusedly. "I thought that was one of the best things about France. Well, I can't really compare the two schools so I can't say which is better. But as far as Durmstrang is concerned, it's a pretty awesome school," she grinned.

"Your welcome! And yes, it is totally a compliment, trust me." She said as she thought of horrid way some of her schoolmates dressed up in. "Same reason. Felt like I was locked up in a cage or something. You're on holidays now, yes? How's it going so far?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 am

"Thanks, my mom named me and her last name was Mikaelson so that's my last name" Quinn shrugged remembering her mother telling her the story. "2 nights ago my friend Camille and I were up there and this vampire came up and told us he was hungry and found his next pray so we ran but he caught up to us, when he did he bit Camille but she used magic to send him flying so we ran but then another vampire came but she drinks animals and she is going to be one of the school's professors so she healed Camille's neck. You can go to the Eiffel Tower but just be careful" Quinn told her remembering what happened.

"I bet it is, Beauxbatons is a really beautiful school, the class rooms are done in a very beautiful, we wear silk uniforms, it's nice" Quinn told her. "Thanks, like I said no one ever told me that so hearing it means something" Quinn told Lora. "They are going great so far, except for the vampire chase thing but I'm all good, but I did spend all last night worrying if Camille got home safe last night, how are you holidays so far" Quinn asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

"Vampires attacked you at the Eiffel Tower?" Lora asked in shock. "Well, I'm glad you're okay." She didn't know whether to be surprised by that or by the fact that vampires were teaching in Quinn's school. Guess my school isn't the only crazy one, she thought. "Thanks for the warning though, I'll keep that in mind." She smiled lightly.

"Wow, sounds great," she told with a grin. "Durmstrang isn't all that bad either, though some of the students and teachers are quite dark," she admitted. "Oh, your friend is okay, right? My holidays are going pretty fine. Didn't do much really, spent a lot of time shopping and roaming around." She answered. And looking for my best friend, she mentally added.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 am

Roxanna was walking through City Park coming back from her Aun't house. The view was loverly as she walked on. She saw two girls chating away with one another. They were sitting on a bench. Roxanna walked over to join them. Roxanna was after some company of some sort.

"Can I join you two?" She asked with her french accent.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yeah, trust me it was crazy" Quinn told her. "Yeah so am I, I was so freaked out that I didn't go to sleep that night because I was guarding the door but then I realized Vampires couldn't get in without being invited in, so I was basically worried for nothing" Quinn told her with a sigh. Quinn remembers even though she fell asleep his face popped into her head. "No problem, his name was Sorin, the woman who saved us was Scala, just so you no" Quinn told her.

"It is, if you're into that sort of thing, me I really could care less but it's still nice though" Quinn said. "I no what you mean, there are some dark students and I think there is some dark teachers but not sure on the teacher thing" Quinn said trying to remember but nothing came to mind. "Yeah she is fine, although she was shaken up a bit, but who wouldn't be. I don't blame her, I no I would have been if I was her" Quinn said to Alora. "Your summer sounded fun. I just spent time at the lake and roaming around here and there but nothing spectacular like you. All though my aunt did buy me this cute purse and I forgot to show my mom and my mom bought me the same one, so now I have two" Quinn made a note to self to tell her mom what she gets from relatives.

"If you want the other one I could always give it too you, it's really nice and I have no problem giving it too you" Quinn looked at Alora. Quinn was startled when she heard someone with her kind of accent. Quinn looked over. "Yeah sure" Quinn said in her French accent. Maybe this girl went to her school. She did look familiar.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 pm

"I'm Roxanna Lyric by the way. I'll be joining the Beauxbatons third years this year as I was home schooled for 2 years." Roxanna said with a smile. She sat down on the bench were there was space.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Roxanna, my name is Quinn Mikaelson and I go to Beauxbatons too, I'm a third year Prideux" Quinn introduced herself to the girl. She was never home schooled but it didn't matter, Quinn loved and needed to be around people.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"It's Loverly to meet you. I'm a Third year Angélique. I got sorted before summer started when I went to meet with Iréne Delanoir." Roxanna said to the two girls.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 am

"It wasn't that spectacular, trust me," Lora told with a grin. "Besides, shopping is like one of my most favourite things and it's how I keep myself occupied most of the time," she admitted. "Well, if you're sure that you don't mind giving me, I'll accept it," she smiled at Quinn. She loved purses and bags but hoped the girl had no problem in giving it away.

She looked up to see another girl and moved over to the side. "Hey there, I'm Lora," she introduced herself. "Nice to meet Roxanna! And can I call you 'Roxy'? It sounds cooler!" She laughed lightly and gave the girl a hug. "I go to Durmstrang and I'm a fifth year Slushatel," she replied. "So what was it lie to be home schooled?" She asked curiously.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 am

"You never no" Quinn nodded. "I get what you mean, I like to keep myself occupied with stuff too but shopping isn't one of them" Quinn told Alora. "Alora, don't worry about it. Like I said my mom bought me the same one, she did it because I liked it in a store and when my aunt bought it she had no idea I wanted it, she just thought I would like it and then my mom bought me it. So I don't mind giving one away" Quinn explained to Alora.

Quinn listened to Alora talk to Roxanna. Quinn laughed when Alora was so blunt and asked if she could call her Roxy because it sounded cooler. She gave the girl a hug and Quinn had to admit that she was blunt, very blunt. When Alora asked what it was like Quinn got interested. "Yeah what was it like" Quinn turned and looked at the girl.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Roxanna laughed when she suddenly got hugged.

"Its nice to meet you to Alora. Yes you may call me Roxy.." Roxanna said and looked around.

"Home Schooling was different for me. Err, I had the same lessons like potions and such, but I had special training you could say." Roxaana said as she looked at the other girls.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 am

Quinn nodded. "That seems cool but it's better when you have a professor with you because if you mess up they can help you when you need it" Quinn said to Roxy.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"Yay for Roxy!" Lora told with a grin. "You can call me Lora, no problem." Noticing Quinn's expression, she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm not usually this blunt or hyper. I had lot of chocolates before coming here and I think it hasn't worn off yet."

"What do you mean by special training?" She asked curiously.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 am

Quinn was a little taken back by her being excited. Quinn simply smiled. "I no what you mean, chocolate makes me hyper too, but I'm WAY worse" Quinn simply smiled. Quinn turned her attention to Roxy when Lora asked her a question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:37 am