Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi Empty Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am

Ethon had been spending more time at the lair than ever before, though, he imagined his brother appreciated that, at least. Aurmerle had often tried to convince him to become part of his 'family'. Ethon always reminded him that he was his family, of course, but it was different to the younger man.

Growing up, Ethon had always been more family-oriented, whereas Aurmerle had been determined to set off on his own. Now, it seemed the opposite was true. Aurmerle wanted - needed, it seemed - to surround himself with family, and those like himself, while Ethon preferred to go it alone.

He always looked after his progeny, however. He could still remember each and every one of them. Most were still alive, partly due to his having mentored them and teaching them how to survive from the moment he had turned them until they were capable of going their own way.

There'd only been one exception, but Ethon intended to remedy that.

Ethon knocked on the door to the room that had been given to his youngest, the girl called Vi.

"Do you mind if I enter?" he asked. "I'll leave the door open."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi Empty Re: Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am

Viola had been dozing when the knock at the door awoke her. It took her a second, trapped inbetween dream and reality, to realize someone was actually at the door. She rolled over and started to rummage around for her average pants. After finding them, she sprung up and scurried to the door, sticking her feet in the legs along the way.

The door creaked as she eased it open and stared doe-eyed at the man before her. Her master, of sorts. Running a hand through her tangled hair, she gestured to welcome the man inside her almost bare room.

"You need me?" she asked, voice airy and soft,
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 am

He gave her an easy smile. Her hair always appeared a bit messy when he saw her. It was rather endearing.

"I just wanted to chat. Get to know you better, if that's alright. I never got the chance to do so, before." Ethon reached into his pocket and pulled out a slim box easily identified as that which jewelry came in. "I also got you something. I want you to wear it all the time. Then, you may stay out to watch the sunrise as often as you like. It'll protect you."

Ethon nodded for her to take the box and open it.

*LOOK*
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 am

Viola strolled over to a cabinet, opening the top draw and pulling out her hairbrush. She slowly ran it through her locks before tossing it back again. Chat? The mistrusting gleam reappeared in her eyes.

"I'm not good at chatting," she replied softly, watching the box. She reached out and took it from him, opening in reveal the blue stone. Her brow furrowed for a second, then she smiled. Sunrises. SUnsets. Things she really missed in life.

"Thank you, Ethon," she said softly, "It's too nice,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am

Ethon watched her smile at the mention of watching the sunrise. One more thing he knew for certain about her.

"You're welcome," he replied simply. "Had circumstances been different, I would have given it to you years ago."

He gestured to the box. "I could help you put it on, if you like."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Viola nodded and held the box out for him with her right hand while moving her hair with her left. She avoided eye contact with her master, lips pursed with thought. His heartbeat could clearly be heard, even to her and it confused her beyond belief.

"Why does it beat?" she asked, tilting her head to look at him, "It sounds so human." She took a deep breath, "Smells sort of human too. Why is that?"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 am

Ethon retook the box, removing the necklace from it before setting it aside. He undid the clasp, moving behind her to fasten the chain around her throat.

"We are uncertain," the man answered. "My brother and I always assumed that the reason our hearts still beat and that we still seem human to the senses is because we didn't die to become vampires like all the rest.

"There." His fingers inadvertently brushed against her neck as he released the chain. Moving around so he was in front of her again, Ethon smiled. "Beautiful."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Viola shivered unwillingly at his touch, looking straight to avoid his gaze. It was a masterly piece of jewelry; she felt iniquitous taking it from him. She moved around him as if he was furniture- not notable- and headed to the small mirror on the wall. She observed herself quietly, then made a goofy face before looking back at Ethon.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled, "I don't deserve this,"

She turned fully, suddenly embarrassed by her ruffled shirt and pants. Despite her desire to hate the man, she couldn't help but admire how attractive he was. It made her feel...

She shook her head to herself. She was being stupid; He was her Master. Nothing more.

"I like your heart beat," she noted placidly, "It makes you smell better, I think,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Ethon watched her cross the room, returning her smile with one of his own. "It's just Ethon," he told her. "And of course you deserve it. No one should be condemned to live only in darkness."

He laughed, amused. "Does it, really?" he asked, genuinely amused. "I can't say I think the same is true for Aurmerle." Ethon moved closer to her, ducking his head to breathe in her scent.

"I think you smell nice, as well," the man murmured. "Rather pleasant, indeed."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Viola tilted her head on thought, a polite smile on her face. "I like Master better," she admitted, heading for the bed. She sat on the ruffled blankets and gestured towards the single chair in the room. "Sit, please,"

Her face burned at his proximity, but she didn't protest. Rather, she wished to give him this awkward feeling as well. She gave a teasing smile and a shrug.

"Aurmerle smells quite amazing, actually. Spicy and strong. Very... unadulterated," she bit her lip, "You smell... softer. Musky, sometimes. Like rain and sunshine,"

She let out a breath of air. "I just smell like Viola,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

"My brother is anything but unadulterated," Ethon stated in amusement. "I do believe the term adultery was made for him. But he does have a rather distinct scent, doesn't he?"

He caressed the side of her neck with one hand, bringing his face so that it was nearly touching her skin and drawing in deeply through his nose. "You smell fresh, pure," he whispered, breath soft of the nape of her neck. "Like the dew that evaporates with the morning sun - rather apropos, considering your love for the sunrise. And you smell like spring." Ethon pulled back so that he could meet her gaze, hand still on her neck.

"I find it quite appealing, actually."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am

Breath hitched in her throat, Viola somehow managed to remained straight faced under this "pressure." Honestly, she could have jump the man at that very moment, but she resisted. She shrugged off his hand, a keen smile on her face.

"Pure? How dull," she sighed, trying to hide her thrill. "I rather like the adultry smells." she leaned forwrd, trying to take control of the situation. Her blush gave away her nervous nature, forever.

"What 'bout you, Master? Is there anything you're partial to?"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:55 am

"I said 'pure', like a precious gem or metal," Ethon stated with a light purr, gaze fixed on hers as her moved his hand to finger the blue stone hanging around her neck. "Not necessarily 'pure' as in 'innocent'." He stepped closer to her, forcing her to either step back or be pressed against him. Regardless, he would be maintaining their proximity, even if he had to corner her against the wall.

"I told you, it's Ethon," he murmured. Reaching up, he stroked her hair back from her face and tucked it behind her ear. From there, his fingers trailed lightly down the side of her neck and across her shoulder, before moving with caressing softness along her arm.

Ethon smirked. "I'm partial to brunettes, actually," he told her truthfully. "And that pretty pink flush that colors your cheeks whenever you feel embarrassed or shy. And your lips..." His gaze moved to her mouth. "They look so soft - are they soft, Vi? I find myself most curious to find out..."

Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 am

Viola naturally stepped back a few feet, finding the wall behind her. If she had a heart, it would be racing at this point. A hand went to his hair in a mockery of his and her eyes fluttered at the feel. God, she was like a school girl; so overstimulated by such little teasing.

"Ethon..." she gave in, another blush riding to her cheeks. She gently bit her own lip, unsure of what to say. Soft? Maybe. She was slowly starting to consider what his left like.

"I don't know... You can feel, I guess," she said, her naive side expecting his hand.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 am

Ethon's lips curved up in a small smile. Then he was pressing them to hers, keeping the kiss simple and chaste, at first, before running his tongue across her lips, coaxing her to part them for him so he could kiss her more fully, deeply, plundering her mouth. One hand tangled in her hair while the other pressed into the small of her back, pulling her against him.

At some point, his thoughts had turned fuzzy, until all there was was Vi. Her scent, her taste, the softness of her lips, the feel of her body against his... Ethon could not remember the last time he, personally, had kissed anyone in such a way, if he ever had. Djinn, of course, had used him to seduce -

And suddenly he was across the room, running a hand shakily through his hair. "I..." he began hoarsely, eyes wide in something akin to bemusement. His heart was beating rapidly. Well, rapidly for him. Either way, it was a noted difference. "I apologize. I... I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to... I'm sorry, Vi. Perhaps, it would best if I go..."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

Vioa let out a gasp at the feel of his lips, but slowly conformed to its shape. She even parted her lips for him and let their tongues mingle. Hands went down to his waist, trying to keep up with his speed.

The scent and taste of him made her mind slow down. His heartbeat distracted her- her fangs were definately out now, but she didn't care.

Then he pulled away. She looked down meekly, missing the feel of him already. "Wh-what did I do?" she mumbled, "Did I do something wrong?"

She covered her mouth to hide her shame. Was that the reason? Was she some sort of freak? "I'm sorry,":
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 am

Ethon's expression turned pained. "No," he said firmly. "You have done nothing wrong." The man moved closer to Vi, halting uncertainly halfway across the room. He extended his hands towards her, almost beseechingly.

"You're beautiful. Perfect, and I..."

He moved again, this time standing before her, once more, gently cradling her face between his hands. "Vi. Dear, sweet Vi..." Ethon spoke softly, trying to explain. There had to be an explanation, after all. "We share a bond. Because I created you, and I... I don't want to take advantage of you because of some misconstrued sense of... of...

"This has never happened, before," he murmured, resting his forehead against hers. "Clearly, the bond must be malfunctioning... or... something." Being so close to her and breathing in her scent was beginning to affect him, again, causing his eyes to darken with desire. Why hadn't he noticed it before? "Per-perhaps, because it was... damaged and... or... by the gods, your scent!"

Ethon buried his face in her hair, lips grazing the shell of her ear. "It is like... someone... discovered the exact scent that appeals to me most and... made a person." He closed his eyes, simply breathing her in.

His mind went back to the night he had found her. She hadn't been the first person he had encountered that had been broken and dying, nor the last, yet somehow, he could not pass her by. Such a frail little human... but he'd had to save her, even though he knew the hunters were closing in. Even though he knew he might not be able to keep her safe.

Part of him had always wondered why...
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Viola reached for him, all of this sweet talk making her head spin. To him, she was beautiful. Perfect. She rested her hands on his shoulders, watching his eyes darken. Good, she wasn't the only one.

"Bond?" she whispered sadly. She wanted to be taken advantage of, for Lord's sake! Her hand moved to the side of his face, trying to take the little pleasure she left from being the only one he did this with. She breathed in his scent, closing her eyes to savor the remaining seconds they had left.

"Lord, Ethon..." she whimpered, nuzzling into his neck. She might be an innocent woman, but... she had limits too. She moved her hair from her shoulder slowly, unsure of what she was about to do.

"Would a ... b-bite help?" she whispered. She had drunk from him before, now it was time to return the favor.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:10 am

A shiver ran through him, breath hitching momentarily. "Again," he breathed, stepping closer to her. "My name - say it again.

"Vi..." Ethon gave a soft laugh, gently nipping her neck with his teeth. "I do recall that you tasted rather nice, as well," he murmured, grazing her skin with his lips. "Did you know? Almost all vampires have thing with biting. It's in our nature.

"Perhaps, a little taste..." His fangs extended and he gently bit into the vein in her neck, holding her gently, caressingly, as he did so. He didn't take much - hardly any, really. Just enough to taste her, and allow a small dose of endorphins to pass into her system.

Then, he pulled back, licking the bite to heal it before kissing it for good measure. Ethon chuckled softly, still holding her, nuzzling his face along her jaw. "You taste a bit like me, this time. Because my blood is in you, and yours in me."

Ethon took her face between his hands once more. "Because you're mine," he said, almost as though it were a realization. He leaned closer to her.

"Mine..." he murmured against her lips; and then, he was kissing her once more.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Viola breathed his name again, stepping so their bodies touched. She instinctively tilted her head for him, trying to hide how bothered she was. Hands wove into his hair as she prepared herself for the bite.

"O-oh?" she faked interest in his words, more interested in his mouth. He had tasted divine; she wondered why she even planned to stop earlier. When the sharp pain of his teeth hit her body, she groaned, the endorphins doing their job.

"Ethon, please," she begged, unsure of what she exactly wanted at this moment. Relieved that the bite was short- she couldn't take any longer.

"I'm yours," she agreed, allowing the kiss with hungry passion. Lord almighty, she had never done something like this before! So many options!

Tentatively, she let her hands wander to the hem of his shirt before slowly bringing them under it.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:39 am

The kiss had turned hungry, nearly desperate in its passion. By the gods, he knew for a fact he had never kissed someone in such a way - at least, not whilst he felt like this.

He raised his arms, aiding slightly in the removal of his shirt before his own hands slid under her blouse to tug it up and off, as well. His mouth proceeded to trail nips and kisses over the newly exposed flesh, across her collar and down her sides, then over the planes of her stomach.

Ethon slowly made his way back up her body, hands kneading her hips by way of lending her some sort of balance. Nibbling up the side of her neck, he pulled her against him, once more, maneuvering her towards the bed. Gently lowering her to the mattress, he leaned over her, careful not to rest too much of his weight on her. There, his hands and mouth continued their exploration, intent on discovering every inch of her unless she told him to stop.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 pm

As the kiss grew more intense, Viola started to back off, unsure of what they were doing. She knew where this was going, of course, but a part of her wanted to stop this. The other part was the one that rolled her hips into his while his lips explored her stomach.

It took her a minute to realize they had made it to the bed. She hooked her legs around him and sighed happily into his lips. 46 years... she had waited long enough.

"Ethon," she breathed, holding back a moan, "Be gentle with me,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 am

Ethon met her gaze, again, placing another kiss against her lips before nuzzling the side of her face.

"I'll be gentle," he promised, murmuring quietly in her ear.

And gentle he was.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Twilight

Viola had tried to sleep afterwards with no preveil. She curled herself onto the covers, face down in the pillow in her usual position. As soon as sleep was about to overcome her, she’d shift and sigh, knocking herself out of the pattern of rest.

She hadn’t expected to sleep every much anyway. Her muscles were tensed with guilt and pleasure from the night before. She shifted again. How did something like that make her feel so… so…
    Dirty.

Rolling over on to her stomach, Viola watched her maker with doe eyes and sighed. Somewhere during that tangled period, she had bitten his shoulder, leaving the skin broken and unhealed. She moved on to her side and swiped her tongue over the mark, both healing it and taking in his scent at the same time.

Last edited by Viola Seuss on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:00 pm

"What's wrong?" Ethon murmured softly. His eyes opened to gaze at her, a hand lifting to stroke her hair. He hadn't been asleep, really, so her restless movement hadn't been missed by him.

"Something is troubling you. Tell me, Vi. What is it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am