Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy) Empty The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy)

Post by James Jackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

James entered Moaning Myrtle's bathroom not even knowing where he was going. He kicked open the door and let it slam shut behind him, he didn't even cringe at the sound. He balled his hands into fists and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down while he slumped down against the wall.

He let his head fall back against the wall, not really doing a good job in calming down. The water in the sinks and toilet was moving, causing them to shake slightly, but James didn't notice. He was just so angry.

The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy) Empty Re: The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Joshua was walking through the second floor corridor when he heard a door slam. He looked up in time to see the door to a bathroom shut. He knew this to be Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, having heard about it. He debated with himself for a moment before sighing and opening the door, peering in.

Inside, a blonde haired boy was slumped down against the wall, hands balled into fists. He looked very angry. Joshua decided he should try to see whats wrong, so he approached the boy.

"Umm, hello?" he said tentatively. "Are you alright?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy) Empty Re: The Apple doesn't fall too far (Patty/Fairy)

Post by James Jackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:44 pm

James' head shot up as he suddenly heard a voice, a boy whom he had never talked to before was standing in the doorway. He groaned at what he said.

"Yeah, I'm bloody perfect," he said sarcastically, causing the sinks to shake even more, but James was still oblivious to it. He knew he was being a bit rude to the boy, who was probably only trying to be nice, he sighed softly and looked to the ground before looking up again. "Sorry," he said. "But no, I'm not alright."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Joshua noticed the sinks were shaking and looked at them puzzled. He decided he must just be imagining things and walked over to the boy, extending his hand.

"I'm Joshua, Joshua Renaldi," he said, shaking the boys hand. "And you are?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 pm

James shook the boy's hand. "James Jackson," it was then he took notice of the shaking sinks, and it didn't took him long after that to figure out he was doing that. "Oh crap," he muttered under his breath and he forced himself to calm down. He got of the ground and leaned against the wall, calming himself down with deep breaths.

"What brought you up here?" James asked, trying to start a conversation to distract himself.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nice to meet you, James," he dropped his hand to his side and watched as the boy muttered something under his breath and stood up, obviously trying to calm himself down.

"Oh, I was just wandering about the castle when I heard the door slam," he explained. "I was curious and came to see what was wrong."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:41 am

"Nice to meet you too," James said, and he took another deep breath, he was happy to see the sinks weren't shaking anymore. He never knew he could do that, he should learn how to get his powers under control or he could get himself in a lot of trouble sometimes.

"Ah yes, the door slam, wasn't really paying attention," James said, ignoring the last part of Josh's sentence."It slipped out of my hands," he added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am