Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

Post by William Krux Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 pm

He blatantly laughed so the whole cafe could hear, then stopped and apologized "I'm sorry Faye, but I never waste my money" he leaned into a comfortable distance and continued "Your thoughts are something I truly want to hear, I want to help if its in my power" he took in every detail of her face he knew since the moment she entered the coffee shop that she was hiding something. He had to know, he needed to know his mind craved it.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

She shook her head. He'd regret it later, but if he wanted to know... he seemed like the stuborn type, so she might as well give him what he wanted.

"You really, really want to know?" she asked softly, tilting her head, before ducking her head.

Taking a deep breath she decided to spit it out, "I'm dying and my family could care less."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 pm

HIs brain handled the question well as multiple possibilities flew through it, opening his mouth he closed it and then proceeded to say "Of what?" he then tapped his chin and added "though family is a large support it is also possible to build a strong support group from friends" he smiled and touched her hand saying "I care, if that matters"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Faye played with her cup, spinning it on the table as she spoke. Now that she had started with the words it seemed that she could not stop.

"Cancer...Leukemia... that means its in my blood," she spoke softly, "Or that's what they say. I don't know if I really understand any of it."

"I do have some good friends - really good friends ... too good; though, doesn't make much of a difference when I'm at home does it?" she gave him a wan smile. "Thus I was out in the rain, rather than at home."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 pm

He was stone cold in his face as he blurted out uncontrollably "Cancer, no cure, possible treatments. Operations manual removal, radiation therapy" he slammed his mouth shut, he looked at her and said "I'm sorry about that, But depending on where it is it could be operated on or you could get radiation therapy" he chewed on his pinky as he looked at her. He leaned in and caressed her hair, "Your a strong girl Faye"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Faye blinked slightly as the young boy spoke.

"Yes, well... they've gotten a little better at healing it," she said softly. "Thats what they say anyways... they don't talk about it but... potions... they're better."

Not perfect - 'hardly any' not 'no one' but.... once had to be positive didn't they?

Blushings a little, she ducked her head, and gently moved it from his hand.

"Thank you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm