Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

You're on a Highway to Hell

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

You're on a Highway to Hell Empty You're on a Highway to Hell

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 am

Arsen stepped through the barrier and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of the Hogwarts Express. He was going back. After this year he'd have 2 more before he was free of this hell hole for good. But he had to learn. He needed to be a strong wizard as well as a strong demon. Those together would make him invinsible in the eyes of the humans.

A slight smile played on his lips as he levitated his trunk onto the train. He could see them already. New firsties, new minds to twist and warp to his satisfaction. He jumped on the train, taking time to push one of the younger students out of his way with a growl. "Get out my way, human!" He said turning his full burning gaze on the boy, instantly earning a little squeal. It was days like these that he loved his red eyes.

A little laugh escaped his lips as he finally forced his way through the train looking for a compartment. "Oh did you not get the notice? Fire demons only!" He said holding his hand out as it set on fire, scaring the student sat in the compartment he wanted. "Good day." He smirked slamming the door behind him. Finally peace and quiet.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

You're on a Highway to Hell Empty Re: You're on a Highway to Hell

Post by Rora Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 pm

It was pretty damn scary for Lena to go on a train instead of a ship. It wasn't just the fact that she was going to Hogwarts this year instead of Durmstrang. It was the fact that she was going to be around people she didn't know and she was going to have to speak English all the time - no offense to the language, but compared to German it sounded... unpoetic - and she didn't have the library to retreat to during the worst of days. And even if there was a library, there wouldn't be the sort of books she would like to read.

Lena didn't have as long of a journey to make to King's Cross as some of the other children had. She spent the last days of summer cooped up in Patricia's house eating cake and food and sweets and crying her eyes out about random things she didn't know about. Then, she would go for long jogs and pray for the life of her the summer would end quickly so she can go to school and forget about third year, and have fun in Hogwarts, or at least try to.

The first thing Lena did once she got onto a compartment was settle herself down and got herself a book to read, like she didn't have enough already. At every moment she half expected someone to yell that the ships were ready to depart and she would feel the ship bouncing against the waves. Of course there wasn't going to be any of that. She was startled when a student - a boy, dressed in the familiar green robes Alex had - entered the compartment. "Hyvaa huomenta," she replied curtly in her best Finnish, unaware that she was doing so.

(ooc: durmies can post in the ship, right? if not, i'll delete this!)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

He raised an eyebrow. So she wasn't scared of fire demons. That was a new one. His mouth twisted into a smile. "Durmstrang." He muttered to himself. "You're speaking Finnish yes?" He said noticing her words but it took a while for him to notice exactly what she said.

"I was at Durmstrang once." He said letting his Italian accent slip. He hid it whilst he was in a different country but so was she so what did it matter. "How is it? Rusnak still thinking hes a big scary guy with his mind magic?" He smirked sliding into the seat opposite her.

(OOC if you mean train then yes of course you post Razz)
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 am

Stormy stalked the train, virtually silent. She hadn't seen Liam all summer, but for one letter. She believed, if her math was done correctly, she'd spent nearly a whole week locked in her room, with music, alone. Away from her father.

What seriously pissed her off was that made her just alone. Alone, alone, alone. If she was a Slytherin, she would've had friends-that much she knew. A Slytherin personality. But a Gryffindor heart, or some other load of shit like that. Yes, Stormy was pissed, and oblivious to the two people already in the compartment. She grumbled to herself in some odd language, probably French-Canadian, and slammed the door shut behind her. Looking up, she saw two other people. For a moment, Stormy considered leaving, but then she saw the Slytherin, and realized there was no way in Hell she was leaving. Scared. That's what they would take her as. If only she'd gotten her own compartment. Damn drunk. Stormy plopped down next to the girl-a girl she didn't recognize-and simply put her feet up on her trunk, leaning back and closing her eyes.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 am

"Kylla. Olen suomalainen," replied Lena curtly, nodding. It was just then she realized that she was speaking Finnish. She then switched to English, her distinctive accent showing through. "You didn't miss much of what I said. All I said was 'good day.'" She tilted her head to one side, studying the person carefully, trying to see if she had recognized him. "Yes, you do look a tad familiar, but I don't think you're in my house. Or my year group; you look a tad old for that," mused the blonde, though she wasn't laughing very much. She could notice an Italian tinge in his voice, but she chose to ignore it.

Lena looked quietly at the girl who had just arrived, and looked quietly at her before muttering, "Hello, there." She was trying her best not to freak out and ask what she was doing here without invitation, but then she remembered she couldn't do that anymore because she wasn't in Durmstrang where most people would listen to her whims and back her up. Plus, the boy might be the king of whatever here and she might be secluded from the rest of the population, and she definitely did not need that now.

(ooc: wow. i fail. xD)
    lena's kooky accent!
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Stormy turned her pale eyes up to look at the girl, who was observing her. She greeted her back in her usual whispery voice, layered with the Canadian accent, "Hi." The girl was unfamiliar-older than her, yes, definately. But unfamiliar. Stormy tried to think of why-perhaps she started late. Or, she remembered hearing something about a student exchange program. Stormy tried to swallow the lump in her throat and ask, but she couldn't. Her pale eyes seemed to slide sideways to the Slytherin often, as if suspicious-which she was. Ever since her inncident with the blue hands and feet, she had been shy and quiet-even more so than usual. The palms of her hands, if you looked ever so closely, still seemed to almost hold a bluish tinge.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 pm

"Yes i figured that much." He said pulling out his wand to spin around his fingers. After being away from people from the whole summer holidays had left him feeling weird around people. This was particularly bad since they were in such close proximitys. "Hitrost." He said simply as he turned to look at the new comer.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the new girl. "What? You've never seen a guy with red eyes before?" He asked, noticing her stares.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 am

"Hitrost?" echoed Lena, "I have... had, have friends in Hitrost." She chuckled as she thought about how kind Tess was, but her chuckled faded as her mind settled on Charles. Was he her friend? Really? "I'm an Uchitel, fourth year," she added, trying to clarify her new friend on what she was. "Or... well, I'm not sure what I'll be here. They have Common Rooms here, don't they?" She shrugged her shoulders. Even though Alex had told her there were, one can never be sure.

"If it helps you," Lena kindly added, smiling kindly at the new girl. "I haven't seen a guy with red eyes either. But I'm not all that scared, no matter how foolish it turns out to be." She smirked at the boy. "I'm Lena, by the way."
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Stormy shook her head a little, cutting the staring at the boy, and smiled back at the girl, Lena. "That's good to know. I thought it might be just me," she grinned a little. She left out that the stares weren't exactly what she was scared of. "My name's Stormy."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Evie carried on running, but tripped. She knew that this was over. She craned her head around, to see the girl running towards her poised to kill. This was it. She was going to die.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Karma literally smelled the weakness, pouncing on the girl before she could even say a word. She snarled down at her, her fangs fully extended and her eyes pitch black. Too fast to follow, she had two daggers in hand, both at the other girls throat.

She growled, the sound feral and low.

"Die." She snarled, eyes only for the girl beneath her. "I am going to enjoy draining the life out of you, just as you did out of him." Her voice had a high, unearthly, undertone. She sounded nothing like herself.

"Prepare to die, Evangeline Wood."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 am

"Of course we do. Where do you think we sleep?" He said rolling his eyes.

He considered her answer. "Im not sure if that makes you stupid or brave. But i like it. It's about time someone stood their ground around me. It gets annoying watching everyone eun all the time." He said turning to look at the younger girl.

"I'm Arsen." He said before darting out of the carriage at the sound of Karmas voice. He seriously couldn't leave her alone for five minutes. "Karma!" He shouted over he shouts, pulling her away by the waist quick enough for her not to get a swipe in.

"Leave now! Before i kill you myself!" He spat down at Evie, before carrying Karma into the carriage.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 am

"Arsen?" Lena echoed, "sounds like 'arson' to me." She laughed, "I'm both, in a way. Back in Durmstrang, everyone ran from me. As odd as it may sound I'm actually going to miss that." She then turned to the girl in the red robes: Patricia's colour. "Storm?" she asked again, "that sounds like a cool name, even if it is rather strange."

Her sights then turned to two girls - one blonde (her name was Evangeline, apparently) and the other brunette (who looked rather familiar, come to think of it) - looking like they were going to kill each other. Arsen seemed to care of the brunette more (perhaps she was his girlfriend), considering his actions, and the blonde... well, she looked like she was going to be murdered in no time. Being the one who goes with her gut, Lena stood up and started her speech.

"What are you doing?" she yelled, her accent echoing around the ship, "no one is going to die on a ship on the way to school! What do you think the Professors are going to say about this when they find a dead body on the ship? I'm not much of a teacher's pet, but I'm just saying..." She then turned towards the brunette, recognition flickering in her eyes. "Does Grimmauld Place mean anything to you?" she asked her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:34 am

Karma snarled as she was picked up, mad she had been foiled in her polt to kill the girl. "Let me go Arsen, let me kill her! Azkaban won't be that bad!" She barely fought him, however, not wanting to injure him. Her eyes stayed on Evie, though, even when the other girl started her speech. "We don't take boats... idiot..."

That is, until she mentioned Grimmald Place.

Without a seconds thought, she'd thrown one of the knives, checking herself as it slipped through her fingers so that instead of hitting the girl in the forhead, it imbedded into the wall to the right of her face. "Do not talk to me about that!" She growled. "Lecture me again and I'll cut your tongue out." She ran her tongue along her teeth, her mouth stretching into a mockery of her usual smile. "Or maybe I'll rip out your pretty little throat and watch you bleed out onto the floor... I'll need the entertainment."

Her eyes swept the compartment, and landed on the little Gryff. She'd dyed this one blue, hadn't she? Her eyes narrowed at the girl, daring her to say something, before she slipped out of Arsens hold and sat in the corner, resting her head on the glass of the window. All that running had mad her stomach hurt. Figure killing someone would make you sicker.

Almost killing someone.

Again.

She pulled her feet up onto the seat and hugged her knees to her chest. She still saw him every time she blinked. It was killing her.

"I'll only kill her later, you know." She told them, not really caring what they thought anymor, yer eyes dead as she looked forward. She didn't see anything... anything but him. "You can't always be there to stop me. One of these days, you'll come back to the common room, and Wood will be dead." She smiled tiredly. "Then everything will be better again, you'll see." She yawned. Dumb healing, taking all her energy...
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 pm

"Grimmauld Place!" Lena shrieked, "what is so bloody terrible about that, huh? It's just a piddly little house in the middle of the street." she shrieked at the brunette. The Uchitel - or whatever house she happened to be in for now (Merlin she was going to miss her Durmstrang colours) - wasn't intimidated by her smile and only stared at her blankly. "Oh. I'd like to see you try," she spat, crossing her arms, raising her eyebrows as if to say 'Try Me', which she was. "Who cares about a damn ship or if it's a train or something?" she snapped, "point is, I sincerely doubt a murder on this mode of transportation isn't going to look very good for us."

She watched the girl sit down on one of the seat and tried her best to bite her tongue as the girl rambled on about murdering the blonde girl. Something told her she should stay quiet, so she did. She left the compartment quietly because she wasn't sure if she could be around this atmosphere of tenseness anymore, and she needed to go someplace calmer where she could be more like herself.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 am

"Yes very fitting some would say." He smirked at his own joke.

"No!" He said slamming the compartment door behind them trapping her in. Once she was locked away from Evie he let her go. "What are you doing?" He spat. "Did you not pause to think for a second before going off on a wild goose chase?" He asked. "You've got to start thinking with you head Karma and not your fist!"

He growled and turned on Lena. "We do things a little different here, there would be no body to find. So if you value your life id keep your mouth shut and your eyes peeled." He said before turning back to Karma.

Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Stormy shook her head a little bit, her eyes locked on Karma. She held her tongue and her eyes narrowed, from fear into a hateful glare. Then she turned to the other girl, her eyes lightening a little. "Thanks," she half-grinned. "I guess it's a bit strange, but most names are."

Stormy watched casually as Karma was dragged into the compartment. She had to bite her tongue to keep from cheering when Lena told her off. Even so, she swore that she would hunt the girl down and give her a proper congratulations. She watched from the corner of her pale grey eyes as Lena stalked out of the compartment. A quick flare of curiousity came up, as Stormy wondered who and why Karma was trying to kill someone.

Karma's stare seemed to scream at her to say something, and Stormy decided to. She was dumb, or brave-however you choose to spin it. Her hand gripped her wand nonchalantly, unnoticable, and she said, "You're the girl who dyed me blue, aren't you?" The question was said as a statement. "That Lena girl had the right idea," she stood up. "I guess a good portion of you Slytherins are mighty right bitches, eh?" The French-Canadian girl's accent became noticable. "Killing. That's what you're about. Why do you want to kill her? What'd she ever do?" That probably would've been a good time to shut up and leave, but Stormy held her ground. Her quiet voice was suddenly magnified, her eyes darkening. A monster, she was. She could be. "We don't do things different here-or, we shouldn't. And, why should I care, you good for nothing little monsters!" Stormy's voice was almost a scream. Screams are terrifying in any voice, really, but in someone as quiet normally as Stormy, it was nearly cringe worthy. "You are nothing. Nothing." She spat the last word and finished off, with a manical laugh, "We do things differently? Well, I'll tell you now, I'm making it my goal to make sure you do not kill Lena. Because," her voice lowered, and she took a step closer to the two, an evil smile on her face, holding her ground against the two taller, older Slytherins. "I don't value my life." With that, Stormy whirled around, opening and slamming the compartment door and stalking out to find another compartment.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Karma blinked at the gryffindor, clearly deliberating something. "You can't be the one I dyed blue. She was definately prettier, taller at least...." she frowned at the girl, before smiling dazzlingly.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor, for lying." She decided, yawning her way through Storm's speech. "Thirty more points, for threatening a prefect.. and five for that atrocity of a laugh. I've definately heard better." she closed her eyes and laid across the seat, not really taking anything the girl said seriously. After having a First Demon threaten you, nothing was really that scary.

She was suddenly exhausted. Jet was dead. She fought back her tears at the thought, then yawned a huge yawn, looking over at the Gryff. "Even I don't kill for no reason." She counted mentally, nodding to herself. "That's fifty five points total, I suggest you leave." Her eyes closed again as the door slammed shut, and a sigh was pulled from her. Holding out her hand, the dagger that had been in the wall flew to her, and she caught it easily and stowed it away. "Oh, and ten points from whatever house that Durmy goes to."

She turned her attention to her boyfriend, her eyes opening and landing on him. He was still there. "Arsen." She sighed tiredly, closing her eyes once more. "It wasn't a wild goosechase. I offered her a chance to lie and say it wasn't her." She laughed, harshly. "I've lost all my family in one go. Must be a record or something." Her voice was completely emotionless, and her eyes stayed shut. "She drained Jet." A lump formed in her throat, and she winced as pain shot through her stomach. "Jet's.... gone." Her voice broke and she opened her eyes, her attention going to the ceiling of the compartment. He was still there behind her eyelids, laughing happily.

It was killing her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am

He growled and took a step towards the gyffindor. "Yeah? Don't give me reason to take away that pathetic thing you call a life, cause i will. It would be my pleasure." He said his eyes lighting up with flames.

"Your threats are nothing more than empty words. Im alreadt technically dead, so there is nothing you can threaten to get to me! Got it? Now run along before i pitch you off this train as nothing more than a pot of ash." He said before turning back to Karma.

Jet? He knew there was something he was missing. It seemed very out of her character to just set her sights on someone in broad daylight in the middle of a packed train. "As much as id love to sit back and watch you kill Eva, you've got to think. You don't want to be chased out your own country or locked away in azkaban. You've got a life here Karma. Don't be so willing to throw it away." He asked lifting his head up gently so he could sit down and rest it on his lap.

"Eva will get what she deserves in time. We'll make sure of that." He said lightly playing with her hair.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 am

Karma closed her eyes and hummed softly. "Might as well throw it all out, I'm dying anyway." Her eyes snapped open and she clapped her hand over her mouth. Where had that come from?! "I mean... its not like I have anything left here... cept you, and you'd come with me, wouldn't you?" Slowly, her eyes closed again, and her hand went back to her side. "We could always visit Iva, and no one would miss us."

A smile, exhausted but happy, spread across her face. "Of course we will." She agreed. "We'll rule the world some day."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm

His eyes narrowed as he looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean? You aren't going anywhere you hear me?" He said, his voice not exactly calming now. He'd already lost everyone else and he wasn't about to lose her too. Especially not since he'd allowed her in. Usually he put his walls up to stop people getting too close but with her he hadn't.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Karma blinked up at him, raising her hand to the side of his face. "I'm not going anywhere, Arsen." She said, ignoring everything except for him. Her touch on him was finger light, almost as if she were afraid to break him. He was her gravity. The only thing keeping her grounded. "I need you." She smiled adoringly at him. "Like I need blood, and oxygen. I won't ever leave you, okay?" Not by her choosing. They'd have to take her kicking and screaming, and even then she'd probably still find a way back.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 am

"Good, don't even think about leaving either." He said leaning his head back against the wall behind him. "I need you too, more than i care to admit. You're like my sunlight." He said closing his eyes, he never liked to confess his feelings but it wasn't like he was the only one.

"And im not going anywhere."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 am

Karma pushed herself upward, settling herself into his lap, so she was sitting with her legs still on the seat. She leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as well, relaxing slightly. "Arsen." She sighed, wrapping her arms around his middle. "I think I may..." Lo... Her voice dropped off and she furrowed her eyebrows. Well. That had been easier to say while unconscious. "...Nevermind." She murmured, pressing a kiss to his collarbone. Humming softly, she pressed butterfly light kisses along his jawline, working her way up the side of his face. She pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek, then brushed her lips against his, grinning into the kiss. She settled down after that, though, content to just be sitting on his lap. She had Arsen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:37 pm