Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Mama, We All Go To Hell

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Mama, We All Go To Hell Empty Mama, We All Go To Hell

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Blaine walks throughout london. Not looking for anything in particular, just browsing. He had read the letter from his mother countless times, and couldnt wrap his mind around it. Was she really comming back into his life? after 8 long years of suffering. 4 years ago, he ran off and moved in with lily, the love of his life...oh god, his mother was going to meet lily. Like typical mothers, anna wasnt one to give up her son to some random woman, even though she had been gone for years. Blaine knew his mother would fight like all hell. he was her son. they were determined and strong willed. He sighs, explaining would not be easy...
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Mama, We All Go To Hell Empty Re: Mama, We All Go To Hell

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Anna stood on a street corner with a cigarette in hand, leaning against a street lamp. She wore the shortest pair of shorts you have ever seen a thirty nine year old woman wearing, with a pink corseted top that barley cover her breast let alone the rest of her body, and the ugliest pair of hot pink heels you have ever seen. Taking a drag from her cigarette she watched as the people walked by, glared at the people who bothered to stop and stare. The Outfit
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Blaine stands on the other side of the street, cleaning his glasses, trying to ignore the hooker-esque woman across from him. she was strange. he fet like hed seen her but he was unsure. His eyes flick back down to the letter and he sighs. 8 years. the woman was very distracting. the way she stood there, ugh. people like that.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51282015)
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Anna looked out across the street seeing a boy who looked rather familiar. She looked around then crossed the street walking straight up to him. “Blaine?” she asked not really caring if she sounded stupid to this person if they were not who she thought they were. “Is that you?” she asked crossing her arms over her abdomen.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Blaine looks up at the woman, a look of slight annoyance on his face. "yes thats my name. now i am in the middle of something..." he sighs"im sorry that was rude of me. just a little stressed. blaine thomas." he forces a smile at the woman. he tended to get snippy when he was stressed. snipy was an understatement but oh well.
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:14 pm

“Oh my Baby!” Anna said excitedly throwing her arms around him and squishing his face in her boobs. “Oh it’s been so long since I’ve seen you. I’m so sorry I couldn’t take you with me when I left your father!” she let the boy go and took another drag of her Cigarette, at least it wasn’t something worse, and she didn’t have anything to drink. She hadn’t had a drink in almost a month and she’d stayed away from most drugs for that month too.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Blaine blinks when he was hugged. He wouldve hexed the woman if he wasnt in a muggle neighborhood. "whoa whoa, back this up, youre my mother?" he sighs. 'figures' he thought 'she hasnt changed at all' he forces a smile "its uhm been a long time..." he managed putting his hair back nto place
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 pm

“Yes I’m your mother.” Anna said rolling her eyes and tossing her cigarette to the ground and stamping it out with her foot. “Did you get my letter?” she asked and looked around. Seeing a good looking guy walking by she waved at him giving him what she called her sexy smile. “How have you been? Doing good at school and everything?”
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm

He nods. She hadnt been there when they found out he was a wizard. damn this would be hard "yes i got the letter. ive been great well for blaine standards anyway. schools been good, i got to a school for....uhm....special people...... its kind of a boarding school and stuff" he had to be careful. he still had the trace on him and his mother was in deed a muggle
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 pm

“Your father is actually paying for boarding school?” Anna said with a laugh of disbelievement. “How is your father? Is he still hitting you? That’s why I’m back by the way to get you away from him, to get you a better life. I haven’t drunk anything in almost a month now.” She said sounding all proud of her self.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

"wow a whole month" he said with slight sarcasm "that wont be necessary... i got out and im paying for school myself" it was a lie. hogwarts was free, you just had to buy your materials, which he had money set aside "i havent seen dad in 5 years"
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

“But I have this really nice house now; it’s a two bed room cottage just in the next town over.” Anna said, “That place is really pretty with a nice big yard and a kitchen/dining room area.” She said looking said. “I’m glad you got away from him. I would have taken you with me if I had had a house back then but I didn’t and I do now. Maybe you could still move in with me?” her eyes held a hint of sadness because her baby boy didn’t need her anymore.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"no no i have a home now and someone lives with me and it uhhh wouldnt be right to leave her by herlsef" of course he spoke of his fiance. he would never leave lily not even for his mother. he slides his hand into his pocket and sighs when he feels his wand. he wanted her to know, but not here.
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:08 pm

“Ohh a girl? She could come too.” Anna said her eyes lighting up, “That cottage feels so big when your all alone in there.” She really didn’t like being in there alone. “You wouldn’t have to worry about paying the bills. Those things are expensive.” She really wanted her baby boy back under the same roof as her. “I’ve been trying to quit everything this whole time. I’ve been doing very good to.”
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Blaine has to smile at her efforts. "ill think about it, kay ma? i gotta talk to lily and stuff... wait..... shes meating me here soon, we can all talk together" he smiles. this couldnt possibly go well but it was worth a go
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

“I was kind of working but I could wait a few minutes,” Anna said. She was willing to do anything to be close to him again. “This place is a bust anyway. No good business.” She reached up and fixed Blaine’s hair pushing it off to the side. “Have you thought about getting that trimmed? Might help it stay in place. Though hair spray works too.” She said nodding.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Blaines eyes widen when she said she was working. "oh...god.... no no no" he pushes his hair back the way he had it "no thanks ma, i like it this way. more my style ya know" he sighs. he would wash his hair three times when he got hime. who knows where her hands had been
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

“Oh, that sounded wrong didn’t,” Anna winced realizing that it sounded like she was actually working the street corner. “Not like that at all. Inside the store I was standing in front of. No business in there and no air conditioning, very little heat to. Well there is air conditioning but the owner doesn’t want to spend the money on it. I was just taking a brake.” She shook her head and laughed a little, “I rent movies. So where is that girl you were talking about? you siad her name was Lily?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Blaine shifts uneasily "she should be here soon shes a mu- you and her are a lot alike" he almsot blew it. he sighs and swallows hard. "movies huh? sounds interesting... have you gone to see nathan and dad yet?" hes sweating now, the nerves are catching up
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm

“No I haven’t,” Anna said shaking her head, “I don’t really want to see your father, and what’s a Muuuahh? Any way I only married your father because my father was a lot like him I thought I deserved what they did to me. I realized that I was wrong the day I left.” Anna looked away for a minute. “How is she like me? What is she like? Tell me everything.”
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Blaine mentally kicks himself "uhhh thats the thing i cant really.... too many witnesses.... ill be able to tell you in two years.. when im 17 and i graduate, or you can ask dad.... i cant tell you. its something that only lily and dad know... and thats just because theyve been there to witness."
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 pm

“I thought I said I wasn’t talking to your father,” Anna said trying to remember what she said, “He’d just do that apologizing thing he and your grandfather does so well and pull me back in. I’m a sucker for a man on his knees, but we don’t need to be there ever again. Please never be like your father.” An shuddered at the thought of what her father and husbend had done to her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Once again Lily was asked to meet Blaine some place again so she made sure to were casual clothes thins time. She really did not want to get all dressed up. She put on her usual black skinny jeans and this time she wore a purple tank top with a black lacy cover shirt, with black and purple sneakers.

Lily went to the spot she was suppose to meet Blaine, but when she got there he was not there so she started looking around to find where Blaine was and when she finally saw him she was a little shocked to see him talking to a hooker, well that's what she looked like.

Lily instantly got a little jealous so she walked across the street to where the two of them were standing.

"Excuse me, am I interrupting anything important?" Lily said trying to have a smile
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Blaine turns at his fiances voice. shit he thought more explaining i have to do, just wonderful. He sighs "lily this is my mother...Anna thomas, and mother this is my fiance Lily summers." he ssighs again knowing this wouldnt end well.. Lily knew everything anna didnt. He hugs lily. "i was starting to get worried about you"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Lily tired to smile a little when Blaine introduced her to his mother, but she was a little nervous about meeting her.

"Hmm, hello Ms. Thomas." Lilly said sort of shyly she was unsure on how to address her.

But before she had a chance to ask anything else Blaine hugged her and told her he was worried.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. So what are you two talking about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am