Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Always Getting Into Trouble

Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Always Getting Into Trouble Empty Always Getting Into Trouble

Post by Melody Craven Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 am

Melody almost skipped down the busy lane, humming a tune as she did. It was quite childish, really, but she could care less. Let people think what they wanted about her. All she wished to do was enjoy herself. Staring up at the Paris skyline, she spotted the ever familiar Eiffel Tower, sticking out like a sore thumb over the shops and boutiques. Sighing in annoyance, she wondered why anyone thought the metal structure was attractive in any way. Hundreds, even thousands of people lined up at the bottom, only to do what? Stand at the top! It was all rather dull to Melody.

Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she continued down the street. She was thankful her mother had given her some money to spend, and even thought about buying a new dress. She'd run out of new clothes and in Paris, that was a disaster. When she visited family in Dublin, it was fine, but here she felt the need to keep up with fashion. She supposed it was the French in her. The elegance, the eloquence and most importantly, the beauty that all French people seemed to possess- it was mesmerising.

Finally finding a shop she liked, Melody stepped inside. She flicked through a few racks of clothing, not finding anything particularly becoming. Distracted by her search she didn't notice as she began to walk into someone else, until she missed a step, stumbled backwards and fell on top of them.

Oh, lord. She'd done it again. She blushed in embarrassment, hastily standing up and turning around to give the stranger a hand.
    "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. "I'm terribly clumsy. Please forgive me." Pleading that the disgruntled shopper wouldn't be too upset, Melody began to curse silently. She had to do that, didn't she? That was Melody Craven- always getting into trouble.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Always Getting Into Trouble Empty Re: Always Getting Into Trouble

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am

Camille was in a cute little shop looking through racks and racks of clothing. She had already tried on half the clothes in the store, and decided she had only liked about a quarter of those and would take them. Money was never a problem for her.

She was following the woman, to pay, when she got knocked down. Great. She always found a way to bump into someone . . . or get bumped.

She would make a snotty remark, but the girl seemed embarrassed and she had offered her a hand. Plus, Camille was in a nice mood - who wouldn't be while shopping? - and, taking a closer look, she realized she had seen the girl somewhere.

Accepting her hand, she got up. "It's okay, honey," she said, "Really. Oh, yes, that's where I recognized you from... aren't you from Beauxbatons?"
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 am

Sighing in relief as the other girl accepted her apology, Melody smiled.

"Oh- yes! I am!" Her features brightened as she vaguely recognised her fellow student.

"Melody- Melody Craven. I'm in third year... Aren't you, as well?" She frowned slightly, trying to place the girl in her mind. She was sure the brunette was in a few of her classes, but her memory wasn't sparked completely. All she was getting was a very dim image of the other girl.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yes, I am," Camille said, "I think we've had some classes together over the years. . ."

She smiled, "I'm Camille Fortescue, from the most wonderful house in all of Beauxbatons, Prideux."
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 pm

"Ah, of course!" Melody exclaimed. "Well, it's lovely to meet you properly, Camille." She grinned and raised an eyebrow.
    "Although, I'm going to have to disagree with you. Angelique is obviously the superior house." Melody laughed slightly to let the other girl know she was joking.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"You too, Melody," she smiled, and went through her purse, looking for her money. When she found it, she followed the woman and paid for all the clothes - lots of dresses, and shoes, and skirts, and shirts.

"So," she went back to Melody, "Found anything interesing to buy?"

Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 am

Shaking her head, Melody waved a hand around at the racks.
    "No, not yet. I was about to look for some clothes, but... then, I tripped over you..." She trailed off, feeling awkward once again.
    "I think it would be best for me to avoid clothing shops today, for fear of falling over more people." Continuing, Melody laughed slightly. It was easier to make a joke of the matter than to get embarrassed over it.
    "You look like you've done your shopping already," She stated, pointing to the bags Camille was holding. "Perhaps we could find something to occupy our time together?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Camille laughed, "So sorry if I ruined your shopping."

She looked around and beckoned Melody closer, as if to tell her a secret. "To be honest, it's not easy to find cute clothes," she whispered, "I've been here for ages, and I went through the whole store to find something worth buying. But when you're in desperate need of something new, you just have to make that sacrifice." Looking around once again, she continued. "Plus, they love me and always give me discounts, but shhh," she winked, laughing.

"What would you suggest we do, then?"
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Melody shook her head slightly.
    "Oh, no! It's fine, really." She reassured the other girl. She leant in when the other girl beckoned, and came up laughing too.
    "You must be very lucky then, Camille. They love you enough to let you buy a good chunk of the store!" Melody joked as well. When the other girl questioned what they should do, she frowned thoughtfully.
    "Hmm... I'm not quite sure. We could search around for something, but that might prove boring in itself... Perhaps we can... Oh, I've no clue what we can do!" She exclaimed, disappointed in herself.
    "You wouldn't happen to have any good ideas, would you?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Camille smirked, "What can I say? I'm a lovable person."

"Alright, what do you like to do in your spare time? Maybe then we can figure out something," she suggested.
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:25 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you are." Melody replied, grinning at Camille. Tapping her chin thoughtfully, she pondered the other girl's suggestion.
    "Well... I like to read... And... I love to just... hang out, I guess. Maybe we could go for some food, or something? Get to know each other better?" The idea didn't sound half bad. She looked to the Prideaux girl for her response.
    "Otherwise... I'm completely happy to do whatever you want to...?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Camille raised an eyebrow, "Reading? Huh, so you're an intellectual person then?"

She shrugged, "Whatever you want, dear. Anything's fine by me. We could go grab something to eat, do you have any special place in mind?"
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 am

"I suppose I am..." Melody shrugged. "Reading's just something that my parents encouraged me to do, you know? I mean, quite honestly I'm not the greatest student, but occasionally books will interest me." She smirked slightly.
    "Well, not really... Why don't we take a walk down the lanes? Surely there's a cafe around here somewhere. There always is." Laughing lightly, she allowed Camille to lead the way out of the shop.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 am

Camille laughed a bit, "I don't read much. Sometimes, yes, but not too much. Most of the library books are boring, anyway."

"Sure," she agreed, "Let's go." She walked out of the shop with Melody and asked, "Do you think there's some place around here where I can eat a cheeseburger with fries? I'm just craving for some right now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 am