Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Trouble

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Trouble Empty Trouble

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am

Karma stepped off the train, glancing behind her for Arsen. It would seem she'd lost him in the crowd. She was beginning to worry about what she'd do without the boy; she'd never been this dependent on someone before. It was... nice. Grinning, her eyes swept the night for a carriage. Instead of finding what she looked for, she froze, her eyes locking on the woman before her.

She looked at the ground, biting her lip. "Mini." She greeted.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Trouble Empty Re: Trouble

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am

Kallie had to go to great lenghts to find the girl; she could have been doing better things, but instead here she was hunting down the pesky half vamp again. If she wasn't on the train - not going to school - the Kallie was almost willing to just give up. She didn't even care about the mess St. Mungos anymore.

She was just ready to be done with it, and everyone else.

She felt relief, as she saw the familiar head coming out of the train.

"Ms. Black," she called, keeping back, hoping to get away from the other people. Even at her level of frustration at girl she did not wish to cause a ruckus. "A word?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:25 am

Karma glanced behind her at the door of the train, hoping against hope for Arsen, but when he didn't appear, she nodded.

"Of course." She said, taking a few slow steps toward the minister. Her stomach was spasming again, but she grit her teeth and made her way over, moving a ways away from everyone else. "How may I help you, Minister?" She asked softly, her eyes on the ground as she wrapped her arms around her waist, leaning against a support as pain blurred the edges of her vision. She closed her eyes briefly before returning her gaze to the woman.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Kallie looked around her for a moment, before she drifted even further from the students gaze and beconed the girl to follow.

"Ms. Black, I am sure you are aware of what I wish to discuss," she stated slowly. "There did appear to be a certain... incident, this past summer at St. Mungos. I am sure we both know which incident I am speaking of?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Karma gritted her teeth and continued after the minister, wishing the woman would just stay put, but she dealt with it, making her way over to a bench and sitting on it. "I do." She said shortly, shivering slightly as another pain shot through her stomach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am