Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A second meeting (Howl & Bri)

A second meeting (Howl & Bri) - Page 2 Empty Re: A second meeting (Howl & Bri)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Richard smiled a little bit easier at the man. His stuttering and fearfulness reminded him of one of his sisters, and he'd loved his sisters very much. He took Sam's hand anyway and shook it,

"Well I'm not afraid to shake yours Sam." he patted the man lightly on the shoulder, "Don't be so afraid. I'm sorry for my entrance... I kind of lose a bit of control when I smell Briony's blood."

He sat down next to Briony and kissed her lightly on the cheek,

"Well I'm sorry for interrupting you guys." he hugged her a little, "Don't let me get in the way. Hell, maybe we could all become friends!"

Picking up on Briony's meaning, almost all of Richard's cheerfulness drained from him. He smiled another forced smile,

"Really?" he asked politely, "Well isn't that... different. I hope I can trust you to keep any secrets... I'm a very private person after all."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

"I'd like that" Sam smiled. "It'd be nice if we could all go for a beer or something sometime." He felt happier and more at ease that Richard shook his hand. Again, a jolt, but he tried to ignore it.

WHen Richard's smile suddenly changed again, Sam tensed up. "I dont tell anyone else but the person concerned about the visions i see. Hell, i think its best i just keep my mout shut about them now. I wasnt even born with it, my stupid Uncle got fed up with it so he transferred it to me without even asking. He tried to transfer it to my friend, but she coudnt handle it."

Sam picked up another vibe. He smiled. It was a positive one. These didnt make him yelp. "I dont know why, but i believe i should bid you both... congratualtions?" Sam smiled at them both. "Oh by the way, the shrieking shack? Is that...off limits or owned / private property? Coz i think my dog likes it in there. He's been in there for a while now."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Briony sighed lightly and leaned into Richard when he hugged her she had a feeling that she might need to ward him off of Howl in case he decided that it wasn't quite safe for him to know about his future or in fact his past it really was complicated.

"Rich, I don't think he's going to tell anyone, besides I have leverage, it's quite safe or Howl knows what will happen to a certain Crystella don't you Howl?"

Briony smirked at him, she was being rather mean but she didn't quite care at the moment, Howl needed to be more discreet about what he was telling people and when he had another twinge Briony grinned.

"Go on Howl, what was that little nugget of information telling you? The shack? Huh? I don't have anything planned there...Rich?" Briony asked confused

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Richard smiled a little more easily and kissed Briony on the cheek. He winked at Sam,

"And that's why she's the head of Slytherin." he kissed up her neck with a smirk, "Such a slippery snake this one... so cunning..."

His eyes widdened and he shook his head while quickly plastering on a faked wide grin to hide his nerves,

"Oh nothing Briony!" he quickly told her in a panic, "Just some... uh... training! Yes, training! I was able to... um... perform a tripple forward flip from standing! It's nearly impossible you know."

He gave Sam a panicked stare,

"But there's really no more need to go into that feeling... is there Sammy?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Sam started to sweat with panic. He threw Richard a look that said "Crap! Dude im so sorry, i didnt kno." What an idiot. He needed to learn to shut up. "Oh er, yea, cool training thing. But er, i picked up a vision of a winning lottery ticket. U er, might want to get to it before i do ha ha. And i was just curious becuase i wanted to know if i could use the shack to lock myself in when its the full moon or if thats strictly for your personal training use only."

Odd. Sam never saw things before they happened. He'd had enough of these stupid visions for one day, ther was only one thing that worked. "Er, i think i've made a big enough idiot of myelf for one day, so i'll her, go back to my er, quaters, so i'll bid you both goodnite and er... yea" Sam edged his way towards a heavy wooden block and smacked himself in the temple with it, hard. He'd get some funny looks from Richard and Briony sure, but he didnt care, he had to get back to the woods and whack his head on a couple of trees to punish himself for being an idiot and setting himself up for making more enemies than friends the way he was going.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Briony raised her eyebrow at Richard he was right, she was slippery that was why she wasn't going to let this go, there had been too many hints and this was getting ridiculous now. Pouting Briony kissed Richard's lips teasingly wanting to try and prise the information out of him.

"I know you're lying Rich, so just tell me." She whispered into his ear

She smiled at Howl and laughed quietly when he hit his head on a block, she knew who he reminded her of now, a house elf, punishing itself for being naughty. With a wave towards him she waited until he left the room to swing herself onto Richard's lap, straddling his hips and smirking.

"Now, tell me, what was that vision all about."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 am

Richard chuckled nervously, placing his hand on top of hers,

"Oh I wouldn't worry about it if I were you Briony." he smiled a little more and kissed her lightly on the cheek, "It's a nice surprise."

He thought about it for a moment and his mind flashed to what would happen to him if she said no. Most likely he'd slip into a depression and do something stupid, probably resulting in suicide or the like. He smiled a little more when he thought about what would happen if she said yes. He'd be the luckiest man in the world and it would probably result in him jumping around like the love-struck fool that he was. He grinned a little,

"So Sammy can keep his mouth shut about that vision." he winked, "Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:00 pm