Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Finding peace (open)

Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Finding peace (open) Empty Finding peace (open)

Post by Samara Connor Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Samara came down into the catacombs her long dark brown curls tied up into a bun. Her fingers trailing against the ancient stone walls. Samara took a deep breath her eyes closing as she walked further into the Catacombs. She was searching for a place away from her Aunt Anastasia to just think about everything.

"I just want a little peace" She breathed softly to herself as she traveled deeper. Her long skirt fluttering around her feet as she shifted her bag on her shoulder.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Finding peace (open) Empty Re: Finding peace (open)

Post by Ryan Welsh Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am

Ryan entered the Catacombs being a Seer he was planning on channeling the sprits for some guidenece, often asked the dead for advice about any problems he had in life he was a strong believer in the divinatory arts and had perfected his skills well

He found a grave of a wizard named Klux Nofftis who was known for his great travels, Ryan kneeled down before the grave spread out his arms and inahled in and slowly began clearing his mind preparing to summon the sprit of this deceased wizard

He was going to ask the man since his job at Durmstrang had be removed should he move to England for greater job opptunities as for Russia's employment rate was quite low
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Samara stopped hearing the crunch of the ground benneth someones feet. She bit her lip stopping herself from turning back and heading back up. She sighed softly looking around silently not really looking to desturb anyone.

She shook her head as she begin to think of 'The Cask of Amontillado', for some reason causing her to worry that the person in the catacombs was going to decide to bury her alive for desturbing him. As much as she didn't get along with her family and they really didn't like her she deffinitly didn't want to die trapped in the catacombs by some crazy murderer.

Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 am

As Ryan was clearing his mind he could feel a presence it wasn't a presence of the dead but rather that of the living, he opned his eyes and stood up. He looked further down the tunnel and to see if he could she anyone but it was too dark

Ryan then began walking depper into the Catacombs, as he walked closer he could make out a figure, he pulled out his wand "Lumos" he said softly the Catacombs was soon imluminated and he could see the figure it was a young girl

" Oh... hello there" Ryan said kinda surprized to see someone so young by themselves
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 am

Samara turned slightly back as she heard the footsteps approach her. As he slowly approached she began to make out the figure. She hissed lightly, her hand flying up to shade her eyes as the ammount of light in the catacombs changed drastically.

Samara looked up at her 'would be' murder if this were truthfully a work of fiction. Not in truth happy that he more then likely wasn't. Just another adult.

"Hello" she murmured, her voice soft and quiet. Not particularly wanting to speak at all but deciding it was probably nescary.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Ryan heard the young woman murmer something, it kind of sounded like hello, Ryan then placed his wand back away then took a step closer to the girl

"Say your abit young to be down here by yourself aren't you" Ryan remarked
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Samara sighed shaking her head silently. Reaching up to brush a curl out of her face, frowning.

"I can take care of myself" she said simply. "S'nothing new for me to be alone. I always am." she said softly
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am

Ryan then gave a little chuckle at the girl's name " Oh I have no doubt you would be able to look after yourself" Ryan remarked, he then began glancing around the Catacombs

"So what brings you here? a family member?" Ryan asked
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

Samara scowled slightly as he chuckled. "I was just trying to find somewhere to think" she replied looking past him into the darkness for a second

"and I've just found the best place to think is amoung the dead. Especially since theirs always something we could learn from them" she said simply looking back up at him.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Ryan nodded his head in agreeence " Well your absolutely right there, the dead have far more wisdom them us living" Ryan then walked past the girl and stopped at a grave, he gave a little smirk it was the grave of his mother

He then looked back at the girl "So... are you close with your family?" Ryan asked
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Samara shrugged looking around. Moving slightly from where she was standing. She frowned deeply as his question passed her ears. She flinched deeply stopping herself to recall the memories of her family.

"I was close to my Mother and no one else in my family. Now it's just me" she said her tone even as she stared off into the darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:11 pm