Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt)

Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt) Empty Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Cobalt frowned a little bit as the brand on his arm burned. Rubbing at it aimlessly, he narrowly avoided being hit by a rushing child who obviously couldn't see him, invisible as he was. Yawning a little, he concentrated a little and became incorporal to pass through the gargoyle and through the locked door. He yawned again to get Hades' attention as a force of habit. Of course Hades was probably the only person who could be aware of his presence when he didn't want him to be, the link to his mind was a dead giveaway. He flickered into view and solidified to become corporal again. Casually he sat down in the chair opposite Hades,

"You called for me?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt) Empty Re: Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt)

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Hades sat behind his desk just pressing his finger to his mark and thinking of Cobalt to send him the message. He silently tapped his finger on his desk watching as poison his snake slithered protectively up and down his desk in front of him. His eyes flickered to his door as he followed the mind to just in front of him.

"Thanks for joining me tonight Cobalt i'm afraid it's a buisness call. I have a proposition for you, one which im sure you will like but i'll pay you none the less." He frowned looking at his over his clasped hands.

"It concerns your friend Romain."

Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt) Empty Re: Fading into view (Hades and Cobalt)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Cobalt raised an eyebrow,

"Romain huh?" he smiled a little, "This is starting to sound... lucrative."

He leant back in his seat and looked aimlessly up at the ceiling,

"Well it's obvious you have beef with him. He stole your girl after all. But why now?" he smirked a little, "Is it because he wants to get married to said girl?"

Shrugging he leant forwards again,

"And a lovely ring it is too. I snuck into his office to see it." he whistled, "Girl's got it bad for him anyway but a pretty ring like that? He's as good as married."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

"If you know the Malfoy's you will know we do not like to be messed around with. We have a reputation to uphold." He said his face showing no emotions at all.

"Plus i HATE to lose, i DON'T lose. He needs sorting out and since you two have history i thought you were the man to do it. So are you prepared to take up this job?" He asked his eyes glued onto Cobalt's, the eyes were the windows to the soul after all.

"I had to wait for this whole situation to die down before i did anything it would be too obvious. I have sorted out an alibi." He said holding out his arm for the snake to climb.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Cobalt stared right back into Hades' eyes, not blinking or wavering in the slightest. He suddenly smiled and stuck his hand out for Hades to shake,

"I'll do it." he grinned, "I even have a plan. I'll interupt his proposal with some bullets to the back and then portkey his body to a werewolf sanctuary in Austrailia. They let the monsters run free around there. There won't be a body to bury."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Hades smiled and reached over to take Cobalt's hand in his. "I like the way you think Cobalt. Let me know when the deed is done then ill sort out the payment." He said not bothering to get to his feet. He leant back in his chair pulling forwards some paperwork for him to do. He needed to get on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:45 am