Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Panic (Arsen and Cobalt)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Panic (Arsen and Cobalt) Empty Panic (Arsen and Cobalt)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

He ran as fast as he could down to the dungeons not even stopping to knock on Cobalts door before bursting into his office. "Professor... Char's been taken." He shouted trying to get his breath back in his panic.

Panic (Arsen and Cobalt) Empty Re: Panic (Arsen and Cobalt)

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Cobalt, having smelt Arsen coming towards his office, had been expecting something about Charlotte. She was, after all, just about all the two had in common. But that she'd been taken? That was not on his list of guesses about the topic. He stood up sharply, his chair slamming into the wall behind him as he growled and began to check his weapons were in their hiding places,

"Who? When?" he glared at Arsen, a punch dagger popping out from his right right, "How did you know? ANSWER ME NOW!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

He watch Cobalt moving around and he stood up straight taking deep breaths. "I don't know i've never seen him before." He said trying to think back to what the man had said. "He told me to tell you he has something of his and that Rosie said hi." He said turning to look at the door.

"I saw it she was just sat there and he just appeared and took her." He explained.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Cobalt growled low in his throat, a sinister air falling over him as he flicked the punch dagger back and forth between extended and hidden,

"Scratch that. I don't care who the fucker is." he narrowed his eyes, "The man has touched two very important people to me. He dies. Painfully."

He looked at Arsen with a small frown,

"Arsen." he paused for a moment, "I need you to come with me. You will NOT engage him. You will get the girls out of wherever we find them. Then you will leave me with him."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm

He nodded. "Okay but you don't even know who or where he is." He frowned. "He could be in the middle of france for all we know." He said thinking back he definitely didn't mention where he was going.

"What's the plan?"

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Cobalt frowned a little, the punch dagger still sliding back and forth,

"Tell me..." his eyes narrowed, "Where did you see them? I will be able to pick up his scent from the area."

He scowled as he marched out of his office,

"Plan?" another growl rose from the back of his throat, "I'm going to find where they are. Let you get them to safety. And then? Then I'm going to teach this bastard what real pain is and make an example of him. No one touches my girls."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"Erm... just outside the school gates. I have no idea why they were even open." He frowned. "I'll show you." He said walking towards the door.

"Good make his death as long and as painful as you can." He growled picking up his pace to a slow run. He just couldn't stand to think of him hurting her. Once he has reached the gates he slide through them he was standing about there." He said pointing to the spot before him. "When he apparated so i'd imagine that is where his scent is strongest." He said moving aside for him to get a clean smell of the man.

"Don't you two have some sort of connection? With her being your apprentice?" He asked surely he could use that if they had one. "Wait..." He paused "She's a part of my order she's bonded to me." He said pulling back his sleeve to make his mark appear. Now how did it work? "But Hades hasn't told me how it works yet. Grr what an idiot." He growled at Hades for not telling him.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Cobalt didn't respond to Arsen, he simply growled low as he followed the boy out of the castle and over to the gates. He followed Arsen's directions and breathed in deeply, letting both the familiar scent of Charlotte and the unfamiliar scent of the man lock themselves in his mind. Closing his eyes he slowly exhaled,

"I made a charm for the adoption papers..." he muttered while his eyelids began to flutter while remaining closed, "It will tell me where she is."

He opened his eyes and gasped a little, as he'd stopped breathing while tracking her,

"I know where she is..." he ground out before standing up and holding his hand out, "Take my hand Arsen. You get them out. Hide. And if you see ANYONE try and touch them before I come to find you... burn them from the inside out."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 26, 2011 7:31 pm

He watched on not totally sure what Cobalt was doing but he didn't care as long as they found Char and brought her back safe. He waited his hands balled up at his side, he wasn't very patient at the best of times and right now his temperature was going through the roof.

"You do?" He said a brief smile appearing on his face before it turned back serious they were one step closer to getting her back. But they still had a long way to go before she was back to the safety of his arms.

He reached out trying to bring back down his temperature. The last thing he wanted to do right now was burn the only guy that could save her. He took his hand his temperature still high but low enough not to burn him and nodded. "I'll keep them safe and I will you wont even believe they were human after i've finished with them." He said taking a deep breath to brace himself for the apparation.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Cobalt stared into Arsen's eyes for a few seconds, his stare piercing. Slowly, he nodded at the boy. He'd found what he needed to see in the boy's eyes. He'd found the resolve to protect at any means. Gritting his teeth he drew his wand,

"Wand out." he warned Arsen before he closed his eyes and they blinked out of existance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:24 am